This is from yt-dlp supported sites list

VPNHpKp.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
yt-dlp supported sites
Kod:
https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp/blob/master/supportedsites.md#supported-sites
Pozdrav Hvala vam na ovoj aplikaciji, ali jedna od glavnih karakteristika "nedostatak je opterećenje liste vod filmova kao za TIVIMATE ili OTT NAVIGATOR pregledač ili utovara i pretraživanje je trenutak

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hello thank you for this application but one of the main features "lack is the load of loading the list of VOD films as for the TIVIMATE OR OTT NAVIGATOR browser or the loading and the search is a moment thank you

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi @salezli , thank you for the great work.
I wanted to report, that as of version 1.2.7.42 I can no longer record videos that play with the yt-dlp.exe plugin (youtube, bitchute, rumble, oddysee). Playback works perfectly fine, however if I try to record, it does nothing. A few versions back (I think around version 1.2.7.33) it was recording all videos through that plugin.
On the other hand, recording of IPTV streams works now very well (hevc -> .mkv & h264 -> .mp4).
I hope you have some spare time to fix the yt-dlp.exe recording part.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Thank you very much @salezli. Version 1.2.7.43 fixed the recording, however we are back to the problem, where SFVIP Player, won't play the videos it just recorded (from youtube, or other pages). When I try to play those recordings it gives again that error "unrecognized file format". The same recordings play correctly in any other video player. Greetings.

Natrag