SF Vip plejer

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Thank you very much @salezli. Version 1.2.7.43 fixed the recording, however we are back to the problem, where SFVIP Player, won't play the videos it just recorded (from youtube, or other pages). When I try to play those recordings it gives again that error "unrecognized file format". The same recordings play correctly in any other video player. Greetings.
add in mpv.conf

ytdl-format='bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio/best'

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
add in mpv.conf

ytdl-format='bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio/best'
Thank you @salezli , this setting works, however it only picks the best resolution available in h264. And here we have 2 problems:
1. Youtube provides streams in h264 only up to 1080p. If you want to select 4k resolution (with ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best"), than it uses either "vp9" or the "av1" codecs and we are back to where SFVIP Player can record in 4k from youtube, but it can't playback - "unrecognized file format". Other players can play those same recordings.
2. If we use (ytdl-format='bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio/best'), there is no way to select lower resolutions, like 480, or 720, it automatically picks the stream with the highest available resolution up to 1080.
Do you think there might be a fix for those limitations. It will be great if SFVIP could record and play all available resolutions (with different codes like h264, hevc, vp9, av1, since all those are supported by default in libmpv-2.dll ). Also to be possible to set a specific resolution for playback, or recording in mpv.config.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi @salezli, thank you for the hard work. I just updated to version 1.2.7.44.
First I noticed, that ytdl-format='mp4' is now hardcoded. It picks automatically the highest available stream resolution with h264 codec. As a result it is impossible to watch 4k content on youtube, in fact the ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best" setting does not work at all. You can't change to no other resolution (480, 720, etc.). Basically, it forces only the highest available h264 resolution, but never above 1080 (because youtube uses the h264 codec only in resolutions up to 1080).
I noticed also that IPTV channels are all recorded with the .ts encapsulation (previously hevc -> .mkv and h264 -> .mp4). As a result, I think version 1.2.7.44 is crippling many of the options previously available in 1.2.7.43.
For example, in version 1.2.7.43 I could set the option ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best" and enjoy 4k content and with this I was also able to record in all resolutions. I did not mind, that SFVIP Player could not open some recordings it had just made, because I could watch them in another player. Furthermore, I could quickly disable [ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best"] in mpv.config and enable instead [ytdl-format='bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio/best'], which fixed the playback, but broke the resolutions selection and the 4k content on youtube (pretty much as it is now in version 1.2.7.44). Furthermore, in 1.2.7.43 I liked the fact, that IPTV streams in "hevc" were recorded with "mkv" encapsulation and the "h264" with "mp4".

With all of the above, I want to ask if it is possible to return to version 1.2.7.43. In my opinion this version is the best so far and certainly better, than 1.2.7.44. And if it is not possible, can you please, please provide a link where I can download the 1.2.7.43, because I would like to stay with that version for now.

Thank you in advance and please sorry for constantly bothering you with requests.

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi @salezli, thank you for the hard work. I just updated to version 1.2.7.44.
First I noticed, that ytdl-format='mp4' is now hardcoded. It picks automatically the highest available stream resolution with h264 codec. As a result it is impossible to watch 4k content on youtube, in fact the ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best" setting does not work at all. You can't change to no other resolution (480, 720, etc.). Basically, it forces only the highest available h264 resolution, but never above 1080 (because youtube uses the h264 codec only in resolutions up to 1080).
I noticed also that IPTV channels are all recorded with the .ts encapsulation (previously hevc -> .mkv and h264 -> .mp4). As a result, I think version 1.2.7.44 is crippling many of the options previously available in 1.2.7.43.
For example, in version 1.2.7.43 I could set the option ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best" and enjoy 4k content and with this I was also able to record in all resolutions. I did not mind, that SFVIP Player could not open some recordings it had just made, because I could watch them in another player. Furthermore, I could quickly disable [ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best"] in mpv.config and enable instead [ytdl-format='bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio/best'], which fixed the playback, but broke the resolutions selection and the 4k content on youtube (pretty much as it is now in version 1.2.7.44). Furthermore, in 1.2.7.43 I liked the fact, that IPTV streams in "hevc" were recorded with "mkv" encapsulation and the "h264" with "mp4".

With all of the above, I want to ask if it is possible to return to version 1.2.7.43. In my opinion this version is the best so far and certainly better, than 1.2.7.44. And if it is not possible, can you please, please provide a link where I can download the 1.2.7.43, because I would like to stay with that version for now.

Thank you in advance and please sorry for constantly bothering you with requests.
mpegts video format is .ts, use "i" to see.
it works for me
ytdl-format='bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best'
remove line
ytdl-format='mp4'

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi @salezli, I know that the default encapsulation for mpegts is indeed .ts, however it can be changed to others and I like especially how in version 1.2.7.43 hevc streams were encapsulated to .mkv and the h264 were encapsulated to .mp4 - I tested the recordings with different players and they all worked spectacular.
As for [ytdl-format='mp4'], I don't have that line in my mpv.config test SFVIP Player folder, I was refering to the functionality this line was activating. You can try it yourself in version 1.2.7.44. The command [ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best'] is absolutely broken. You can not change resolutions (480, 720) with that command and if you set it to 2160 you can not watch 4k videos in youtube, because those are encoded either in "vp9" or the "av1" codecs, which version 1.2.7.44 is ignoring, since it only picks the h264 format.
Please can you provide a link to download version 1.2.7.43, this is hands down THE BEST SFVIP Player version ever. Thanks.

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi @salezli, I know that the default encapsulation for mpegts is indeed .ts, however it can be changed to others and I like especially how in version 1.2.7.43 hevc streams were encapsulated to .mkv and the h264 were encapsulated to .mp4 - I tested the recordings with different players and they all worked spectacular.
As for [ytdl-format='mp4'], I don't have that line in my mpv.config test SFVIP Player folder, I was refering to the functionality this line was activating. You can try it yourself in version 1.2.7.44. The command [ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best'] is absolutely broken. You can not change resolutions (480, 720) with that command and if you set it to 2160 you can not watch 4k videos in youtube, because those are encoded either in "vp9" or the "av1" codecs, which version 1.2.7.44 is ignoring, since it only picks the h264 format.
Please can you provide a link to download version 1.2.7.43, this is hands down THE BEST SFVIP Player version ever. Thanks.
i just tested
other settings
vo=gpu-next
Kod:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXb3EKWsInQ

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
i just tested
other settings
vo=gpu-next
Kod:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXb3EKWsInQ
When I play this video that you posted
Does not work . Why !?
2023-02-28_215927-png.158781

Prilozi

• 2023-02-28_215927.png
    2023-02-28_215927.png
    27,3 KB · Pregleda: 272
¯™¯
ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
When I play this video that you posted
Does not work . Why !?
2023-02-28_215927-png.158781

Kod mene radi.

radivideo.jpg

Otvoris Folder gde ti je SFVIP-Player
i kao na slici
dupli klik na mpv.conf
1.jpg

Kad ti se otvori drugi prozor kao na slici dole odradis
2.jpg

Kada ti otvori mpv.conf odradis kao na slici dole

ovo dole kopiraj i to dole nalepi umesto tog podesavanja i komandi koje ti imas kod tebe

ytdl-format="bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio/best"

3.jpg

Kada si to zamenio idi kao na slici dole da sacuvas promenu.

4.jpg

i sad zatvoris na X gore desno mpv.conf

i trebalo bi da radi ako imas ekran i kompijuter koji to mogu glatko da reprodukuju.

3840.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi @salezli, thank you very much for version 1.2.7.45, it has fixed all problems. Now IPTV streams in hevc record as mkv files and the h264 streams, record as mp4 files. Also recording and resolution changing in youtube works as intended (when set through ytdl-format="bestvideo[height<=2160]+bestaudio/best" command).

In the process of testing, I found out why the above command does not ALWAYS work. With some videos on youtube it will work, yet with others it won't. Youtube seems to use different formats with those videos, that include 4k. I guess the older format (which in 4k uses the "vp9" video codec and the "Opus" audio codec and includes streams for all resolutions up to 1080 in h264) has been completely hacked by the developers of yt-dlp.exe and everything works perfectly fine.
However, there is a newer format for video streaming (which in 4k uses the same "vp9" video codec, but the "mp4a", or AAC audio codec and apparently sets the flag of those videos as "LIVE STREAMS"), so this newer format has been partially hacked and from all available streams on the server, the plug-in can only grab the resolution 1080 in h264 and nothing else. An example of such a stream is the following one :
Attention, the above explanation is just for those interested in the subject. @salezli can not resolve it, because here the problem sits with the developers of yt-dlp.exe and depends on the question, if they could find a way to hack that new streaming format.

Natrag