SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pozdrav svima. Mozda imam resenje probleme sa smrzavanjem aplikacije od verzije 1.2.7.35. Barem je kod mene uspelo. U folderu sfvip/lib obrisati fajl mpv-1.dll.
If you delete mpv-1.dll, you won't be able to watch anything, because this is the main library responsible for decoding the video and audio signal. I advise you instead to download the latest libmpv-2.dll library from the links @salezli kindly provided a few posts back. And of course, you CAN NOT keep both libraries (delete mpv-1.dll and put in the folder the latest libmpv-2.dll instead).
On another note, I am not experiencing any of the freezing problems others have reported. At the moment SFVIP Player is my default player, I use it for IPTV watching and recording, youtube, bitchuite, rumble, odysee, and as a player of local videos (movies in SD, FHD and 4k). On top of this I have many filters and additional countless mpv.config entries, forcing pure hardware decoding, subtitle fonts, progress bar ets., so in theory I should be having more problems, when compared to the others. Yet not a single crash, or freeze. SFVIP Player is working exceptionally for the moment. One thing, I always make sure to have the latest libmpv-2.dll and the latest yt-dlp.exe. That's it.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Mozda pomogne u trazenju greske, desava se da kada je lista OK, odnosno kada radi onda i sfvip radi kada lista ne radi tada se i player zamrzne u potpunosti. Govorim za dadnji update (40). Znaci ako ne moze da se pokrene kanal sa neke liste to dovodi do pucanja playera. Testirao sam neke liste sa neta i primetio ponasanje.
Skini ovu verziju playera što je kod salezlija radi bez problema dok ne reši problem SFVIP-Player v1.2.7.40

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
If you delete mpv-1.dll, you won't be able to watch anything, because this is the main library responsible for decoding the video and audio signal. I advise you instead to download the latest libmpv-2.dll library from the links @salezli kindly provided a few posts back. And of course, you CAN NOT keep both libraries (delete mpv-1.dll and put in the folder the latest libmpv-2.dll instead).
On another note, I am not experiencing any of the freezing problems others have reported. At the moment SFVIP Player is my default player, I use it for IPTV watching and recording, youtube, bitchuite, rumble, odysee, and as a player of local videos (movies in SD, FHD and 4k). On top of this I have many filters and additional countless mpv.config entries, forcing pure hardware decoding, subtitle fonts, progress bar ets., so in theory I should be having more problems, when compared to the others. Yet not a single crash, or freeze. SFVIP Player is working exceptionally for the moment. One thing, I always make sure to have the latest libmpv-2.dll and the latest yt-dlp.exe. That's it.
Player radi sa obrisanim mpv-1.dll ukoliko se u ovom folderu nalazi mpv-2.dll ili libmpv-2.dll. Zeleo bih da se ponovo zahvalim Salezli. Ova verzija 1.2.7.41 radi bez zamrzavanja.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Поздрав хвала на овој апликацији, али једна од главне карактеристике "која недостаје је брзина утовара листе ВОД филма као за тивиме или отТот навигатор или утоваривање и претрагу је тренутак хвала

Natrag