• Sveti Duh

Votes: 1 3,3%
  • Trojstvo

Votes: 6 20,0%

• Total voters
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Alfa i omega Objasnjenje

Kome pripada titula Alfa i Omega zabelezena u knjizi Otkrivenja?
Mnogi pobornici trojstva ,da bi dokazali da je Isus Svemoguci Bog koriste stih iz
Otkrivenja 1:8-10(DK)
8 Ja sam Alfa i Omega, Početak i Svršetak, govori Gospod, Koji jeste, i koji beše, i koji će doći, Svedržitelj.
9 Ja Jovan, koji sam i brat vaš i drug u nevolji, i u carstvu i trpljenju Isusa Hrista, bejah na ostrvu koje se zove Patam, za reč Božiju i za svedočanstvo Isusa Hrista.
10 Bejah u duhu u dan nedeljni, i čuh za sobom glas veliki kao trube koji govoraše: Ja sam Alfa i Omega, Prvi i Poslednji;
Prema ovome ispada da je Isus Hrist svemoguci Bog,Alfa i Omega.
Da li je to tako?
Nije!!!

Pogledajmo kao prvo grcki tekst
Otkrivenje 1:8-10
8 Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω, λέγει Κύριος ὁ Θεός, ὁ ὢν καὶ ὁ ἦν καὶ ὁ ἐρχόμενος, ὁ παντοκράτωρ. 9 Ἐγὼ Ἰωάννης, ὁ ἀδελφὸς ὑμῶν καὶ συγκοινωνὸς ἐν τῇ θλίψει καὶ βασιλείᾳ καὶ ὑπομονῇ ἐν Ἰησοῦ Χριστῷ, ἐγενόμην ἐν τῇ νήσῳ τῇ καλουμένῃ Πάτμῳ διὰ τὸν λόγον τοῦ Θεοῦ καὶ διὰ τὴν μαρτυρίαν Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ. 10 ἐγενόμην ἐν πνεύματι ἐν τῇ κυριακῇ ἡμέρᾳ, καὶ ἤκουσα φωνὴν ὀπίσω μου μεγάλην ὡς σάλπιγγος
Hmmmmm nema nigde u grckom tekstu u 10 stihu Alfa i Omega????,ja ga ne vidim!!!
Otkrivenje 1:8-10
8 „Ја сам Алфа и Омега“, говори Јехова Бог, „Онај који јесте и који је био и који долази, Свемоћни.“
9 Ја, Јован, ваш брат, који као Исусов следбеник делим с вама невољу и краљевство и истрајност, доспео сам на острво звано Патмос јер сам говорио о Богу и сведочио за Исуса. 10 Путем надахнућа доспео сам у Господов дан и иза себе зачуо снажан глас, попут звука трубе
Slicno je i u ostalim prevodima koji nisu Danicic-karadzic.
Ovo je nesto najkrace o objasnjenju Alfa i Omega i njegovom umetanju tamo gde mu nije mesto,jer ga nema na grckom tekstu.

;)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
U čemu je razlika?
Ko je taj što je bio i gde i kad?
Zašto više nije tu već će doći kao što je već bio?
Pozdrav.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hmmmmm nema nigde u grckom tekstu u otkrivenju1:10 stihu Alfa i Omega????,ja ga ne vidim!!!
8 Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω, λέγει Κύριος ὁ Θεός, ὁ ὢν καὶ ὁ ἦν καὶ ὁ ἐρχόμενος, ὁ παντοκράτωρ. 9 Ἐγὼ Ἰωάννης, ὁ ἀδελφὸς ὑμῶν καὶ συγκοινωνὸς ἐν τῇ θλίψει καὶ βασιλείᾳ καὶ ὑπομονῇ ἐν Ἰησοῦ Χριστῷ, ἐγενόμην ἐν τῇ νήσῳ τῇ καλουμένῃ Πάτμῳ διὰ τὸν λόγον τοῦ Θεοῦ καὶ διὰ τὴν μαρτυρίαν Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ. 10 ἐγενόμην ἐν πνεύματι ἐν τῇ κυριακῇ ἡμέρᾳ, καὶ ἤκουσα φωνὴν ὀπίσω μου μεγάλην ὡς σάλπιγγος

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
A vidi li se SIN iz Isaije 9.6 ko je ta osoba?
Kad pitaše Isusa da im pokaže OCA koga im pokaza?
Pozdrav.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
DA
U Isaiji 9:6 pise da ce Isus imati titule Bog,Otac Vecni,Knez Mira itd.
Ne znam sta te tu cudi?
Nije li Jehova Bog dao cak i coveku Mojsiju titulu Bog u 2.Mojsijevoj 7:1
I Gospod reče Mojsiju: Evo, postavio sam te da si Bog Faraonu; a Aron brat tvoj biće prorok tvoj.
Kad postoje raznorazni bogovi po svetu,zasto tu titulu ne bi podario i svome sinu????
Isuvise mnogo razloga da svom sinu da titulu Bog.
Ali kao sto ima mnogo generala ,a jedan je nacelnik generalstaba,tako je i Jehova Bog "Bogonacelnik" svih Bogova

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Koliko to Bogova imamo?
Koje reči su upotrebljene u Isaiji 9. 6 za sina a koja za Mojsija?
Pozdrav.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Revelation 1
1:1 The Revelation of
SonName.gif
the Messiah, which
HisName.gif
gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

1:2 Who bare record of the word of
HisName.gif
, and of the testimony of
SonName.gif
the Messiah, and of all things that he saw.
1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
1:4 John to the seven assemblies which are in Asia: Favour be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
1:5 And from
SonName.gif
the Messiah, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto his Elohim and Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. amein.
1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, amein.
1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith
HisName.gif
, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of
SonName.gif
the Messiah, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of
HisName.gif
, and for the testimony of
SonName.gif
the Messiah.
1:10 I was in the Spirit on the day of
HisName.gif
, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven assemblies which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, amein; and have the keys of hell and of death.
1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven assemblies: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven assemblies.

Dragi moji koliko puta ćete to isto pitanje postavljati? jednom kada vam se obijasni uz to i da da pročitate zar to vama nije dosta? Lepo tu piše, no vaš problem što vam to ne odgovara(evo pa sad prepravljajte kako to vas uši svrbe, vi ste navikli dodavati pismu).

Dodato posle 17 minuta:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koliko to Bogova imamo?
Koje reči su upotrebljene u Isaiji 9. 6 za sina a koja za Mojsija?
Pozdrav.

Nekoliko pitanja

Šta je ovde nejasno?
Na osnovu čega iz Izaje 9 ste zaključili da imate tri Boga koji su u svemu isti?
Po Izaji 9 koja je ta ličnost(glavna) najvažnija u tvom životu?
Sa čim se vi ne slažete od svega što piše tu u Izaji 9 pa bi da prepravljate?

Isaiah 9
9:1 Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
9:2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
9:3 Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.
9:4 For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.
9:5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.
9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty El, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of
HisName.gif
of hosts will perform this.

9:8
HisName.gif
sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

9:9 And all the people shall know, even Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria, that say in the pride and stoutness of heart,
9:10 The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.
9:11 Therefore
HisName.gif
shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and join his enemies together;

9:12 The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
9:13 For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek
HisName.gif
of hosts.

9:14 Therefore
HisName.gif
will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

9:15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.
9:16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.
9:17 Therefore
HisName.gif
shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

9:18 For wickedness burneth as the fire: it shall devour the briers and thorns, and shall kindle in the thickets of the forest, and they shall mount up like the lifting up of smoke.
9:19 Through the wrath of
HisName.gif
of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother.

9:20 And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm:
9:21 Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
"Ozbiljni" istrazivaci obilato koriste materijale predhodnih "ozbiljnih" istrazivaca tako da se svijetom siri kuga zabluda.

Bog je Jedan.

Siva, Visnu, Kali, Marija, Oziris, Isus, Hirohito itd, nisu Bog. To su sve stvorenja, produkt drugih stvorenja, iako je bez sumnje Otac svih stvaranja samo Jedan, a to je Bog.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
za harija
Naravno da je Bog Jedan,i ima svoje ime,koje se zove Jehova.
Mozda nisi znao ,ali licno ime Jehova se nalazi cak i u Iranu.
Evo ti slika sa Bozjim imenom u obliku tetragramatona jevrejskim klinastim slovima JHVH,iz hamanadaba
JHVH-Iran-mauzolej mardokeja i ester-1100BC-hamadanb.JPGJHVH-Iran1100.BC.-hamadan2.jpg

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
za harija
Naravno da je Bog Jedan,i ima svoje ime,koje se zove Jehova.
Mozda nisi znao ,ali licno ime Jehova se nalazi cak i u Iranu.
Evo ti slika sa Bozjim imenom u obliku tetragramatona jevrejskim klinastim slovima JHVH,iz hamanadaba
Pogledajte prilog 17884Pogledajte prilog 17885

Pa tu si u pravu da se nalazi u iranu staro zavetno ime JHVH a ne jehova, a gde ce se nalaziti ako nece kad antihrista.Ubice Hrista nisu i nece priznati Sina, a ko neprizna Sina on ne prizna ni Oca ni Duha.

Natrag