Windows 10

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Nasao sam u Search, samo sam kucao o slovo jer je na srpskom jeziku.. Hvala u svakom slucaju na pomoci!

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Stigao Windows 10 update, preuzmite ga odmah!

Windows-10-Microsoft-Srbija-Facebook-page.jpg

Pogledajte prilog 83750

Danas instalirao, utisci FANTASTICNI preporucujem svima radi ko sat.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Evo ti Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool - Build 10586Version 1511 pokreni program imas mogucnost da napravis iso fajl a mozes i upgrade windows 10.

Kod:
https://mega.nz/#!hkgRzRiT!52a1O3Jt_gcp2o6AzTUfhLWU0CTXyOTEMNdxw9eHAfU

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
An oft cited criticism of Windows 10 is that it doesn't respect users' privacy as much as it could, or perhaps should. Microsoft recently tried to allay that concern by updating language in its privacy statement and issuing clarifications on the data it collects, though it didn't do itself any favors by following that up with a Windows 10 update that, for some users, didn't retain some privacy settings.

"When the November update was installed, a few settings preferences may have inadvertently not been retained for advertising ID, Background apps, SmartScreenFilter, and Sync with devices," Microsoft stated in a support document.

According to Microsoft, only an "extremely small number" of Windows 10 users were affected by this when applying the November update (version 1511). To keep it that way, Microsoft pulled the update, fixed whatever was causing it to ignore certain privacy settings, and put it back online.

What about users who already installed the initial update before it was yanked offline and fixed? Microsoft said it's planning to issue a fix in the coming days that will restore privacy controls to their previous settings, though how exactly it plans to do that isn't yet known.

Until then, users can check their settings by going to Settings > Privacy. The General section contains the advertising ID and SmartScreen Filter controls, Other Devices offers access to Sync settings, and the Background apps section allows users to review which applications are allowed to run in the background.

If MS can restore your settings to what they were previously, I think they are tracking more than they are saying.

izvor:Maximum Pc

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pozdrav prijatelji ! Imam jedno pitanje : naime imam Windows 7 ultimate stiglo mi je da upgrad-ujem na windows 10 sto sam i ucinio uz pomoc windows update (ovo pisem da biste znali da sam isao legalnim putem) instalirao , video nije mi se svidelo i isto putem windows update vratio na 7-icu ALI ...sad mi u sistemu pise "windows ce se automatski aktivirati za 3 dana" sacekao sam ta tri dana tj danas kad su prosla tri dana pise "26 dana do aktivacije" zna li neko o cemu je ovde rec cisto da znate ja ovaj windows 7 ultimate (preactivate verzija na nemackom) koristim godinama i nikad nisam imao problema na drugom kompu taj isti windows je aktivan?Unapred hvala na odgovoru ili na savetu sta da uradim !

Natrag