SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli, I don't want to bother you with stuff out of IPTV scope, but I would like to ask another question related to youtube. It seems most videos in resolutions up to 1080p are using the vp9 codec, while the hevc 4k videos are using the av1 codec. When I play live all videos from direct links (copied from youtube), they play through the video card, hardware decoded (since I have set them up to use hardware and filters through mpv.config, like the example player folder I posted on proton drive a few days ago). However, when I download the same videos from youtube (for example with Ant Download Manager) and then I reproduce them locally, those that use vp9 continue to use hardware decoding (nv12), but the 4k hevc videos, which use the av1 codec automatically switch to software decoding (yuv420p). I have set already in mpv.config the hwdec-codecs=all parameter, and even if I add specific formats instead of all (vp8,vp9,av1), it still decodes the locally downloaded files in av1 codec through software, but the same videos, when watched live (from youtube link) are decoding through hardware. To me it looks like something related to the SFVIP Player, although I might be wrong. I would appreciate it, if you can look into it. Thank you in advance.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Maestro Salezli, Molim info kako da resim ovo u sfvip player. Hvala
p.s. i kad ponovo instaliram, pojavljuje mi se
Clipboard01.jpg

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Maestro Salezli, Molim info kako da resim ovo u sfvip player. Hvala
p.s. i kad ponovo instaliram, pojavljuje mi se...
yt-dlp.exe trazi taj .dll file, potrebno je instalirati Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages za windows koji imate x64 ili x86
Kod:
x64
https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe
x86
https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe

LEGEND
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Zaboravio sam sta je bilo potrebno da se poveca font info kanala ( i )
500.png

Natrag