SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
I hope there will be a way to save aspect ratio settings
Because every time I use the program I have to change the aspect ratio "16:10"

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli Well, I gave a break and used others on android because it was constantly crashing and slow after ~v20. Now I see that it's v33 and it is almost impossible to browse around because it frequently (very) freezes and its window size resets itself to a weirdly large one. Is there a place that I can find the earlier versions? Maybe a version right after you fixed the directory structure for series and VOD.... maybe v1.2.7.19-x64?

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli Well, I gave a break and used others on android because it was constantly crashing and slow after ~v20. Now I see that it's v33 and it is almost impossible to browse around because it frequently (very) freezes and its window size resets itself to a weirdly large one. Is there a place that I can find the earlier versions? Maybe a version right after you fixed the directory structure for series and VOD.... maybe v1.2.7.19-x64?
Just to put you out of your misery. Find following files Config.json (stores the settings), Accounts.json (old server configurations), Database.json (new server configurations). Delete all 3 files and start fresh. The program will be snappy and you will have to reconfigure your IPTV server(s). Sometimes the settings and the database with servers might get corrupted especially if you kept both Accounts.json and Database.json. That's it.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
I am just curious about the possibility of being able to trim down the playlist according to our preferred country/category only to minimize clutter. I tried to do some research however, did not find any method so far... Anyone?

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
You better check your computer (old OS version, or messed up Windows installation, low hardware specs, viruses, trojans, etc.....). This application DOES NOT INSTALL, it is portable. It is extremely stable and at version .33 is one of the best media centers out there, with the ability to play video content from more than 1000 (yes right a 1000) streaming platforms. For those ready to dig into mpv configurations (and there are some premade available on the net) you can tune it to use only video card resources, or mixture, or software only. It is only, but your aspirations for learning, that can stop you. I have a lot of experience with IPTV apps in Windows, Mac and Android and from the point of view of an expert in the subject, I can tell you that there is NO OTHER application in all of those 3 operating systems mentioned, that can compete with SFVIP Player. Surely some are easy, others (but only on Windows) have video quality customizations (those that are able to use LAV Filters and madVR), but there is NO OTHER application, that joins all qualities into one package as SFVIP Player does.
Bottom line, nobody here experiences your problems, so it is up to you to resolve. You need to spend time learning, in order to spot your problem, then you learn how to resolve it. It's all about learning babe!
Otherwise, just stick to the Android ecosystem. Most apps in android are easy, require no knowledge (made for deletants) and the image quality is laughable, all perfectly suited for the lazy ones.
You are very rude. They shouldn't let you answer to other people.

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
I am just curious about the possibility of being able to trim down the playlist according to our preferred country/category only to minimize clutter. I tried to do some research however, did not find any method so far... Anyone?
Try Notepad++ or ERD M3U Editor (woks offline). There are also several online M3U editors but strongly suggest to avoid them, they steal your M3U.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Just to put you out of your misery. Find following files Config.json (stores the settings), Accounts.json (old server configurations), Database.json (new server configurations). Delete all 3 files and start fresh. The program will be snappy and you will have to reconfigure your IPTV server(s). Sometimes the settings and the database with servers might get corrupted especially if you kept both Accounts.json and Database.json. That's it.
You are not even 1% of Salezli, are you?

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Try Notepad++ or ERD M3U Editor (woks offline). There are also several online M3U editors but strongly suggest to avoid them, they steal your M3U.
No problem for m3u files on hand. I am referring to MAC Portals and other codes distributed freely online with m3u which cannot be readily downloaded.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
I reverted back to 1.2.7.31 and while copying the files I realized that there were more than 20 sfvip-player processes listed on the task manager. Now freezing while changing channels (3 blue dot screen) is gone.

PS. Nothing on VOD list of 'tv.banjotv.tv' works on SFVIP but they do on others.

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
A little request for enhancement:
Add options to input EPG URL when adding a new User Playlist that can accept XML or compressed GZIP formats.
This request can really add convenience to all users.
Thank you.
@salezli - great job on this player! I've been struggling to find a good Windows player that works. Is there any way possible that we can add an .xml/epg to our m3u playlist? I read through every page for this forum and see the question asked a few times, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. Thank you!

Natrag