SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
The latest update to save aspect ratio is good and appreciated. Thank you.
I wish I could have it on a per-channel basis instead of being applied to the entire player configuration. Some playlist has TV channels of varied default aspect ratio.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
update v1.2.7.34 - save aspect ratio, settings custom cookies and file associations (FileAssociations.exe).
For me after this update no youtube videos work anymore. It says "unrecognized file format". Maybe I don't know how to use, but before this update everything was working without a problem. Also If I go back to the older version youtube continues giving that same error, which means that the changes have been saved to the settings. Are all those new changes stored only in "Config.json", or do I have to delete other files, or the entries in registry? Please I don't like this new change. It adds only partial value to some, who want custom resolutions, but it has broken playback of streaming services like youtube. So it adds something for a few and creates a problem for many. Please @salezli help me resolve.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
For me after this update no youtube videos work anymore. It says "unrecognized file format". Maybe I don't know how to use, but before this update everything was working without a problem. Also If I go back to the older version youtube continues giving that same error, which means that the changes have been saved to the settings. Are all those new changes stored only in "Config.json", or do I have to delete other files, or the entries in registry? Please I don't like this new change. It adds only partial value to some, who want custom resolutions, but it has broken playback of streaming services like youtube. So it adds something for a few and creates a problem for many. Please @salezli help me resolve.
Yes, I just noticed it now. Indeed it does display an "unrecognized file format" for youtube videos!

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Sorry @salezli, only youtube was failing, but it seams they have changed their format and had broken the functionality of yt-dlp.exe, so I ran the "yt-dlp_updater.bat" and it updated to the new version, which has restored the playback functionality. Thank you @salezli for including the yt-dlp_updater.bat, it makes it very easy to keep up with changes.
On another note, if possible a few words how to use that new FileAssociations.exe application. Thank you in advance.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Yes, I just noticed it now. Indeed it does display an "unrecognized file format" for youtube videos!
I think this is an issue with youtube and yt-dlp and not with SFVIP Player... I tried with yt-dlp but also it cannot play the same youtube video and display an error"unable to extract upload ID". I updated yt-dlp right away and the error went away but it still cannot play/download the video.

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Sorry @salezli, only youtube was failing, but it seams they have changed their format and had broken the functionality of yt-dlp.exe, so I ran the "yt-dlp_updater.bat" and it updated to the new version, which has restored the playback functionality. Thank you @salezli for including the yt-dlp_updater.bat, it makes it very easy to keep up with changes.
On another note, if possible a few words how to use that new FileAssociations.exe application. Thank you in advance.
FileAssociations.exe - u folder "icon" se moze menjati .ico fajlovi (ikone) m3u.ico, m3u8.ico itd.. po vasoj zelji, isto tako mozete dodati jos koju media ekstenziju koju zelite tako sto ce te vas .iso nazvati po media ekstenziji koju ste izabrali, zatim pokrenite FileAssociations.exe idite na Associate ili UnAssociate da vratite podrazumevane vrednosti. Sada mozete da pokrenete vase izabrane media fajlove direktno u sfvip player dvoklikom na media file.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli - great job on this player! I've been struggling to find a good Windows player that works. Is there any way possible that we can add an .xml/epg to our m3u playlist? I read through every page for this forum and see the question asked a few times, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. Thank you!
it is already the best player but .xml/epg support would be very nice !!!

Natrag