SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
replace libthemes.dll
Thank you, but unfortunately the taskbar is still visible with this dll. Only the sidebar with channel list and control bar with play etc buttons goes over taskbar, but they are transparent and taskbar is visible under them. But there was the same behaviour with the original dll.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pozdrav. Koristim SFVip već neko vrijeme za učitavanje .m3u lista. Odličan program.

Zanima me je li lockan samo na Windowse? Također, ctrl + +/- bi trebalo služiti za određivanje veličine titlova, ali ne radi u mom slučaju. Titlovi su ogromni, ne znam kako smanjiti. Može pomoć? Hvala.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pozdrav. Koristim SFVip već neko vrijeme za učitavanje .m3u lista. Odličan program.

Zanima me je li lockan samo na Windowse? Također, ctrl + +/- bi trebalo služiti za određivanje veličine titlova, ali ne radi u mom slučaju. Titlovi su ogromni, ne znam kako smanjiti. Može pomoć? Hvala.
Vise puta ovde napisato...Windows only.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli I've just tested new version 1.2.3.7. Fullscreen still doesn't work for me and there is also some strip from application under the player for maybe half a second when switching to fullscreen. That was not there in version 1.2.3.4.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
You don't have VGA driver installed, or it's disabled... That's the problem...

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
You don't have VGA driver installed, or it's disabled... That's the problem...
VGA driver is installed and fully working. GPU is NVIDIA RTX 2080 with latest driver version 473.04 available for Win7. Also Windows 7 is fully updated with ESU updates, so it is still OS supported by MS with updates. Only thing I have disabled is Windows themes service and if I enable it, then it is working. But I have mentioned that in my first post and I have also mentioned, that up to version 1.2.1.40 it is working just fine with that service disabled. I have this service disabled on purpose and enabling it is not an option for me. No other application got problem with that and also SFVIP Player didn't have problem up to that version I have mentioned. This must be related to that themes dll and function introduced after that version. So maybe some option fully disabling the themes and just respect OS settings might be solution? I don't care about themes anyway, so that would not be an issues for me to fully disable it.

Natrag