SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
I may have missed something...audio plays alright but the video is not viewable on this channel: AMC+FHD, video link;
Kod:
http://mains.vip/9825905122/1500846/104573

Is there a way to resolve this by configuration or a solution to make it viewable? Thanks...

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Now that I have configured the mpv options with the best filters and customizations, SFVip Player has become my favorite for reproducing local files. I really wish I could set it as the default player (Open with -> Choose another app -> Choose an app on your PC), but it does not work, as with other portable applications (MPC-HC, MPC-BE) because it defaults to "List Users" instead of to the "Player" which handles playback. Maybe it can be made aware, that when a local file requests playback it should send it to the player. Thank you @salezli for this spectacular player. I hope you can find some time to tweak this behavior.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Imam SFVIP player verzija 1.2.7.6.x64 koju sam instalirao kada sam izbrisao neku stariju verziju. Od kada koristim ovu verziju nisu mi kanali, filmove i serije poredani u različite kartice, već mi je sve u jednoj kartici (live) i ima još kartica favoriti. Da li mogu podesiti da mi se opet pojeve sve kartice?

Kod mene isto, VOD više nije posebno izlistan, sad je sve spojeno u Live popis.

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Now that I have configured the mpv options with the best filters and customizations, SFVip Player has become my favorite for reproducing local files. I really wish I could set it as the default player (Open with -> Choose another app -> Choose an app on your PC), but it does not work, as with other portable applications (MPC-HC, MPC-BE) because it defaults to "List Users" instead of to the "Player" which handles playback. Maybe it can be made aware, that when a local file requests playback it should send it to the player. Thank you @salezli for this spectacular player. I hope you can find some time to tweak this behavior.
update command line arguments
"sfvip player.exe" "FILE_PATH OR URL" --sub or -s "SUBTITLES_PATH"

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
update command line arguments
"sfvip player.exe" "FILE_PATH OR URL" --sub or -s "SUBTITLES_PATH"
Thank you very much. Now picking any local file opens correctly in the player. There is a small problem, however. Any local file I open with this implementation (through "Open with" contextual menu), is rendered in "SFVIP Player" through software (Pixel Format: yuv420p, yuv420p10). But if I open "SFVIP Player" first, and then select the same local file(s) (or any IPTV stream), it is correctly applying the mpv configurations, and rendering through hardware (the video card NVIDIA, ATI, Intel) and according to the codec format (Pixel Format: nv12, p010, dxva2_vld, d3d11) and the capacity of the video card for rendering specific encodings. I am attaching here SFVP Player version with some filters applied to render in general on a modern video card (NVIDIA, ATI, Intel), through dxva2, take care of deinterlacing when needed, installable font for enhanced subtitles and OSD, and a constant progress indicator at the bottom.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli, strange it does not look like the attachment was permitted, although I changed the extension from .7z to .zip. Please let me know if I have to upload it another way, or how should I send it to you.
Ok here is a link at proton drive, which will expire in 7 days:
SFVIP Player x64 HW

Poslednja izmena:
¯™¯
ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
SFVIP-Player-x64

kad pustim sa youtube neki video
krene par sekundi pa stane i tako non stop ,nastavi se reprodukcija posle par sekundi i opet stane

mpv.conf konfiguracija mi je

# youtube-dl settings #
#######################
#
# Download youtube-dl.exe and add into the same directory as sfvip player.exe.
# https://youtube-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl.exe
#
# Enable the youtube-dl hook-script ( Enable ytdl or Disable no-ytdl ).
#
# Video format/quality that is directly passed to youtube-dl.
#ytdl-format=bestvideo[height<=1080]+bestaudio/best[height<=1080]
#

skinut zadnji youtube-dl.exe i postavljen u folderu gde je sfvip player.exe

ako moze nesto da se popravi

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli, strange it does not look like the attachment was permitted, although I changed the extension from .7z to .zip. Please let me know if I have to upload it another way, or how should I send it to you.
Ok here is a link at proton drive, which will expire in 7 days:
SFVIP Player x64 HW
in mpv.conf set full path to profiles.conf
include="C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\SFVIP-Player-x64-HW\profiles.conf"

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
SFVIP-Player-x64

kad pustim sa youtube neki video
krene par sekundi pa stane i tako non stop ,nastavi se reprodukcija posle par sekundi i opet stane

mpv.conf konfiguracija mi je

# youtube-dl settings #
#######################
#
# Download youtube-dl.exe and add into the same directory as sfvip player.exe.
# https://youtube-dl.org/downloads/latest/youtube-dl.exe
#
# Enable the youtube-dl hook-script ( Enable ytdl or Disable no-ytdl ).
#
# Video format/quality that is directly passed to youtube-dl.
#ytdl-format=bestvideo[height<=1080]+bestaudio/best[height<=1080]
#

skinut zadnji youtube-dl.exe i postavljen u folderu gde je sfvip player.exe

ako moze nesto da se popravi
youtube-dl.exe je zastareo, obrisi ga.
preuzni yt-dlp.exe i ubaci ga u folder gde je sfvip player.exe
Kod:
https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp/releases/latest/download/yt-dlp.exe

¯™¯
ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
youtube-dl.exe je zastareo, obrisi ga.
preuzni yt-dlp.exe i ubaci ga u folder gde je sfvip player.exe
Kod:
https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp/releases/latest/download/yt-dlp.exe
Skinuo i stavio ali sad nece ni da pokrene youtube

Da li treba u mpv.conf sad da se nesto drugo napise postavi?

Nece.jpg

Natrag