SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Tvoj problem je najverovatnije u listi koju koristiš, a ne u samom plejeru. Kako se ponašaju druge liste?
Повезујем се преко сталкер_портала који захтева ИД уређаја и МАЦ.
Ова секција УЖИВО треба да се генерише подразумевано.
Једноставан м3у8 успешно попуњава листу канала.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi, I wonder why SFVIP-Player can't open some panels while Stalker Portal Player and IPTV Tools can. My guess is if there is "-" in the URL, it can't. For instance "m2.redirect-4k.com", or the example here on this thread at post #4018 "balkan-x.net". Is there a way to relay this to "salezli"?

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi, I wonder why SFVIP-Player can't open some panels while Stalker Portal Player and IPTV Tools can. My guess is if there is "-" in the URL, it can't. For instance "m2.redirect-4k.com", or the example here on this thread at post #4018 "balkan-x.net". Is there a way to relay this to "salezli"?
"balkan-x.net" and "m2.redirect-4k.com", works properly on SFVIP player...

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
"balkan-x.net" and "m2.redirect-4k.com", works properly on SFVIP player...
Thanks. Then, do you have idea why "m2.redirect-4k.com" doesn't for me? I have it in front of me right now. Working on SPP 7.1, IPTVT 1.0 and not on SFVIP 1.2.7.6 with the same connection and copy-paste url and MAC?

edit: I tried on 1.2.4.0 and 1.2.5.7 now and it definitely doesn't work, so it's not a version problem

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Thanks. Then, do you have idea why "m2.redirect-4k.com" doesn't for me? I have it in front of me right now. Working on SPP 7.1, IPTVT 1.0 and not on SFVIP 1.2.7.6 with the same connection and copy-paste url and MAC?

edit: I tried on 1.2.4.0 and 1.2.5.7 now and it definitely doesn't work, so it's not a version problem
Sorry, you're right "m2.redirect-4k.com" it won't work for me either in SFVIP player, but in Stalker player 7.1 it works

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
go to edit user and set http request methods to GET

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
go to edit user and set http request methods to GET
Yes! Thanks... for the software itself, too.

Is there a way to go back to only one directory up in "Series" section instead of going back to the highest level? i.e. if I'm on "EN Series- Friends - Season 4 - Episode 13" and want to watch Season 5 - Episode 12 next, when I click on "back" it goes back to "EN Series" and have to wait for it to load list all over again...

PS. I hope there would be a way to see the list of panels (and even edit them) without logging off the current panel in the future.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Yes! Thanks... for the software itself, too.

Is there a way to go back to only one directory up in "Series" section instead of going back to the highest level? i.e. if I'm on "EN Series- Friends - Season 4 - Episode 13" and want to watch Season 5 - Episode 12 next, when I click on "back" it goes back to "EN Series" and have to wait for it to load list all over again...

PS. I hope there would be a way to see the list of panels (and even edit them) without logging off the current panel in the future.
...and multiple user/panel support as OTT Navigator does if possible :):give_r:

Natrag