SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Because the vod server is wrongly configured, or has some problem. Some players might be able to handle the misconfiguration, others will not. This is NOT SFVIP-Player's fault. I have worked with most IPTV players on android, macos and windows, and can tell you for a fact, that SFVIP-Player is one of the best, if not the very best one out there.
Thank you for your answer..
I agree with you that SFVIP-Player is one of the best players. Thats why i wonder why vod doesnt play..

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
For a long time I could not understand what item 25 does - SettingsLoggingString

Then I saw that when this item is enabled, the history of your browsing is recorded by day.
Therefore, I think that the translation - Registration and Logging will not be correct.
True, most likely it will be like this: - Record browsing history on / off

Prilozi

• 2022-07-25_143703.jpg
    2022-07-25_143703.jpg
    27,4 KB · Pregleda: 52
  • 2022-07-25_144119.jpg
    2022-07-25_144119.jpg
    103,3 KB · Pregleda: 52
  • Russian.zip
    5,3 KB · Pregleda: 6
VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
For a long time I could not understand what item 25 does - SettingsLoggingString

Then I saw that when this item is enabled, the history of your browsing is recorded by day.
Therefore, I think that the translation - Registration and Logging will not be correct.
True, most likely it will be like this: - Record browsing history on / off
Запись истории просмотров вкл./выкл: it could be shorter (Log file) Файл журнала:

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Dali je moguče, i ako je, kako napraviti backup listi pospremljenih u playeru?
C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\SFVIP-Player
ili sacuvaj ceo folder ili
fajl Accounts.json sadrzi liste koje si ubacio
fajl Config.json sadrzi podesavanja

@salezli evo ideje, mogucnost za backup ubacenih listi i podesavanja u samom playeru
i jos jedna ideja, kad se dodaje lista "Add User (MAC)" novi prozor koji se otvara se na laptopu ne vidi ceo, predugacak je, mozda bi moglo ispod polja za mac-adresu dodati padajuci meni, ta dodatna podesavanja se ne koriste tako cesto

inace player je i bez toga savrsen
pozdrav

Natrag