Recycle Bin izgubljen

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
nije bas ova tema u pitanju, ali je slicno, pa ako moze neko da mi pomogne.. Pojavio mi se recycler virus.. gledao sam mnoga rijesenja.. ali nikako da ga rijesim... najdalje sto sam uspio je sa combo fixom.. uspio sam ga ukloniti sa c particije.. ali je na d ostao i dalje... zna li neko rijesenje i da mi detaljno napise sta i kako.. hvala

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Izgleda da je ta procedura ovde objasnjena vise nego dovoljno:http://www.autorunremover.com/how-to-remove-recycler-virus.html

Izgleda da su standardni antivirusi nedovoljni po pitanju nekih virusa pa tako uvek od trazi removal tool za taj specifican virus ,ako postoji.
Ako si pogledao sajt verovatno si primetio ono autorun.inf to ti je skriveni fajl na d: particiji koji te uvek zezne,znaci cim otvoris d: particiju ti refresujes virus koji je negde skriven na disku,hakerska lukavstina,pa proveri i to.

Using Autorun Removal Tool

Autorun Virus Remover is not a common product like other antivirus products in the market, it focus on solving the autorun virus problem completely.
Remove 2000+ types of autorun viruses permanently, easily and quickly
Prevent any viruses from infecting PC via USB drive
Recover hidden files and folders on root of hard disk and USB drive
Fix system, registry errors caused by viruses

For 6 year experience on analyze and solve autorun.inf virus problem, We develop advanced antivirus engineer which can detect and remove autorun virus effectively that may be ignored by other antivirus product. Virus samples from users all over the world are collected and analyzed to improve our product constantly, to make sure that it can detect and get rid of all kind of autorun viruses .

Also, Autorun Remover prevent any attack from USB port, before opening the external USB device, the autorun antivirus would execute an indepth scan of files on USB automatically to keep it safe.

Our product can not only remove the virus, but also fix system errors caused by viruses at the same time, we provide full threat removal and repair solutions for our clients.

Poslednja izmena:
Natrag