Zanimljivi sajtovi info

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Skype Recorder

Naravno ovo ce bit korisna alatka samp korisnicima Skype-a, a njh ima dovoljno. Sada malo na engleskom....

May 17, 2010
Skype Recorder is a surprisingly easy-to-use tool for recording Skype audio conversations. It is really simple to create a new recording. All you

need is to run Skype Recorder.

The software will start recording as soon as you start talking on Skype. The conversation over, Skype Recorder will encode the recording to the

specified format and will save the ready file on your hard drive. Due to the built-in audio player, you will be able to listen to the recording in

no time and do whatever you like – delete it, move or upload to the site.

Skype Recorder has a range of efficient and advanced capabilities:

Manually start/stop/pause, or automatically record Skype calls
Convert your calls to MP3/OGG/WMA/WAV format
Built-in audio player, built-in FTP client
‘Spy’ mode

i na kraju naravno - adresa :

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Skype Recorder - Skype Recorder is a surprisingly easy-to-use tool for recording Skype audio conversations.

Vreme za instalaciju i aktivaciju programa videce te na sajtu...

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
FolderMage Pro

Ovo mi je danas stiglo elektronskom postom i zelim da to podelim sa vama....

Giveaway of the Day - FolderMage Pro May 22, 2010

FolderMage Pro is new and extremely easy software aimed to hide, lock, make read-only and password protect your private files and folders from other users, programs or malicious applications.

FolderMage Pro enables you to password protect all the private or sensitive information on your hard drive(s) and external devices. You can make your files and folders inaccessible, invisible, protect them from modification and deletion, restrict execution from them.

Key features:

- 5 protection methods available: Hide, Lock, Hide & Lock, Read Only, Deny Execution
- True Stealth mode: install once – use everywhere!
- Ability to select file types, which will be protected.
- Volumes of all file systems are supported.
- File Shredder included – no chance for unneeded data to remain on hard drive
- The number of protected files/folders is unlimited.
- No file system structure modifications are made while using FolderMage Pro.
- Usage and uninstallation of FolderMage Pro is protected with single password.
- Protection is active in Safe Mode as well.
- Support for folders named with national language symbols.

System Requirements: Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and Windows 7; x32 only
File Size: 2.30 Mb
Price: The program is available for $19.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

I naravno adresa > Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. FolderMage Pro - More powerfull privacy application - FolderMage Pro!

To je od mene...ostalo je na vama

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Mp3 gain

Ovaj mali ali vrlo koristan programcic namenjen je onima koji vole da opusteno uzivaju u muzici koju vole i da ne moraju svaki cas da pojacavaju ili smanjuju jacinu zvuka. Iako nije bas nov vrlo kvalitetno radi svoj posao,koristi vrlo malo memorije za svoj rad a uz to je i besplatan.

A sada malo proverite svoje znanje engleskog.

Mp3 gain 1.2.5

Many of the MP3 files that we can find over the net haven't been properly ripped, and due to this fact, it is necessary to normalize their volume, so that it is possible to listen to them without requiring to increase our speaker's or application's volume.

MP3Gain is a simple application that will allow us to do without an audio editor when it comes to modifying the gain in MP3 files, because it is capable of analyzing any file and normalizing the volume, so that the musics sound dynamic is more constant.

The application's interface is very simple and any user will be able to use the interface without requiring any audio knowledge, because both the analysis process as well as the normalization are performed automatically.

If you have a series of audio files, that haven't got the proper volume and you want to solve it as quickly as possible, download MP3Gain, an ideal to adjust the volume of our music collection.

O.S.: Windows
Licence: Freeware
File size: 1,9 Mb

Posotoji i novija verzija ali nije - Freeware -

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Klonirani PC za poneti

Drive Copy 9.5 Personal Edition (English Version)

May 25, 2010
Create a virtual clone of your PC, including operating system, drivers and settings, all your applications and files. Save it to the USB hard drive and use it on another computer, just as if you’re working from your own PC.

Use Drive Copy Personal to easily migrate to new hard drive or even different hardware without reinstalling, create backup images of your hard drive, and perform basic partitioning operations and even more.

Learn how to make your system mobile with Drive Copy 9.5:

1.Create a virtual clone on your PC. Including operating system, drivers and settings, all your applications and files.
2.You can choose the format of your virtual environment. Choose format you prefer –VMWARE or MS Virtual PC. New users can download a virtual player from the official site of preferred vendor for free.
3.Save a virtual clone of your PC to a USB hard drive. Save a virtual player on the same disk as well and use your PC anywhere.
4.Your PC is in your pocket now! Plug your USB drive to other computers, install a virtual player there and use your PC anytime you need it.

Key and New Features:

•Windows 7 Support (32/64-bit). Accomplish any operation under Windows 7.
•Refined User Interface. Improved two-level user interface (Easy/Advanced) to satisfy the needs of every customer.
•Support for major virtual machines. MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion.
•Wide migration options. Migrate to another hard drive, migrate to different hardware, migrate to virtual machine, migrate your Apple hard drive.
•P2V Copy. Migrate a Win2K+ physical system to a virtual environment.
•P2P Adjust OS. Make OS start up after unsuccessful migration with 3rd party tools.
•Smart Driver Injector. Make the process of adding new drivers smooth and easy.
•Simple Backup and Restore Wizard. Make the process of adding new drivers smooth and easy. Create compressed image of your hard drive or partition.

System Requirements:

Windows XP Home Edition / Vista (x32/x64)/ 7(x32/x64) and XP Professional SP1/SP2 (x32/x64)/ 2000 Professional SP4; Intel Pentium or compatible, 300MHz or higher processor; 128 MB RAM; 40 Mb HD space; Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, SVGA video adapter and monitor.

File Size: 101 MB

Price: The program is available for $29.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Unzip the package you've downloaded, and carefully read the instructions which you can find in the readme.txt file. This readme.txt file is included with all our downloads. Follow the instructions carefully to install and activate the software.

Na raspolaganju je jos 16 casova !!!

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/dri...:+giveawayoftheday/feed+(Giveaway+of+the+Day)

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Zanimljivi Programi

May 31, 2010

iToolSoft PPT to Video Convert PPTs to video formats: AVI, H.264, WMV, MP4, MOV, etc. Convert PPTs to 1080p HD-formats: HD AVI, HD H.264, HD MPEG-2 TS. Play video presentations on iPod, iPhone, PSP, and BlackBerry. Added commentaries, it enables fast conversions without sound or effects.

Key features:

•Play PowerPoint videos on computer, multimedia devices and even on internet browsers
•Rehearse your presentation process first, so you have an idea how long the process would take
•Record your commentary and background music, playback the slides, and then convert the recording into video presentation
•Convert PowerPoint to video format: record, reserve all elements, remove effects
•Set slide playback time interval, add background music or sound effects for a personalized presentation video etc.

System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7; Intel or AMD of compatible processors at 1GHz minimum; display graphics minimum resolution of 800*600 32-bit color RAM 128 MB; 30MB space for installation
File Size: 15.8 Mb
Price: The program is available for $35.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

iToolSoft PPT to Video is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 17 hours to download and install it.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ito...:+giveawayoftheday/feed+(Giveaway+of+the+Day)

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
USBCrypt

June 3, 2010
USBCrypt is a powerful software encryption utility that you can use to password-protect your USB and

other removable and fixed drives with strong AES encryption. The encrypted drives can be used with other

computers that do not have USBCrypt software installed.

USBCrypt can protect any USB, flash, or thumb drive supported by Windows. The protected drives can be

used to store any kind of files and documents: texts, spreadsheets, financial files, videos, MP3s, etc.

The option to create a “spare key” file, to be used in case you forget your password, is also available.

System Requirements: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (x32 and x64)

File Size: 9.47 Mb

Price: The program is available for $29.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

USBCrypt is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 17 hours to download and install it.

Šta reći...idealno rešenje za sakrivanje vaših tajnica, tajni ili tajnetina od radoznalih..... i zainteresuvanih.
Adresu već znate ....

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Scribus

Ovaj program je namenen prvenstveno profesionalnim grafičkim dizajnerima, ali i svima koji bi želeli da

se oprobaju na tom polju i da se možda kasnije time i bave....
Za one koji ne barataju baš najbolje sa engleskim ..... ovaj sa razlogom malo duži opis programa biće "

odmor za vijuge "......

Retko koja oblast ljudske delatnosti nije promenjena i unapređena razvojem moderne informatičke

tehnologije. Od medicine, preko prava do agrikulture, stručnjaci svih oblasti sada lakše obavljaju svoje

poslove, uz upotrebu odgovarajućeg softvera. Naravno, neke oblasti su unapređene više, a neke manje.

Što se naše danjašnje teme tiče, oblast pripreme za štampu je toliko drastično izmenjena informatičkom

revolucijom, da je čak došlo da razvoja potpuno nove grane, stonog izdavaštva, tj. desktop publishing-a,

DTP-a. Do pre par godina potpuno nezamisliva stvar sada je moguća, pripremati materijal za štampu u

kućnim uslovima.

Programe iz ove kategorije retko ste do sada imali prilike da vidite u Interfejsu. Razlog je jednostavan.

Počevši od Adobe InDesign-a, preko QuarkXPress-a, softver iz ove branše je najčešće komercijalne prirode,

i to sa cenom koja odgovara namenjenoj profesionalnoj upotrebi. Upravo iz tog razloga, danas imamo

zadovoljstvo da vas upoznamo sa Scribus-om.

Scribus gotovo da stoji u kategoriji za sebe. Visoko kvalitetan, profesionalni program namenjen pripremi

za štampu, koji je ujedno open-source i potpuno besplatan za upotrebu, teško je naći softverski paket

koji može da mu parira po svim navedenim karakteristikama. Alternative su ili izuzetno skupe, ili pak

inferiornih karakteristika.

Iako se u Interfejsu trudimo da prikažemo softver koji će biti koristan najširoj populaciji gledalaca,

što stono izdavaštvo svakako nije, smatramo da je Scribus vredan pomena zbog svega prethodno navedenog.

To nas dovodi i do problema: kako ovako komplikovan i sveobuhvatan softverski paket temeljno prikazati u

svega par minuta koje imamo na raspolaganju?

Probaćemo da pokrijemo makar najosnovnije informacije, dok će profesionalci, kojima je softver i

namenjen, svakako uživati u detaljnijem i dubljem otkrivanju njegovih mogućnosti. Za početak, pomena je

vredno da Scribus dolazi u instalacionom paketu tek nešto većem od 20 MB, što je impozantno mala

veličina, kada se mogućnosti programa uzmu u obzir.

Po pokretanju aplikacije, dočekaće vas dijalog za odabir podešavanja radne površine novog dokumenta.

Možete prilagoditi sve, od layout-a tj. načina preklapanja stranica, preko veličine margina,

orijentacije, formata i broja strana, sve do automatskih frejmova. Takođe, moguće je otvoriti već

postojeći dokument, kao i dokumet iz šablona, tj. predloška, što može olakšati upotrebu programa

relativnim početnicima.

Set dostupnih alatki na toolbar-u aplikacije, kao i u ekstenzivnom sistemu menija je za svaki respekt.

Koje god da su vaše potrebe vezane za pripremu za štampu, kao i kreaciju grafičko-tekstualnih dokumenata,

velika je verovatnoća da vam Scribus može izaći u susret. Iako interfejs može delovati prenatrpan na prvi

pogled, ovo je „mana" od koje većina programa profesionalnog tipa pate.

I letimičan pogled na sve dostupne opcije i podešavanja ponuđena u okviru „Preferences" menija je

dovoljna da odagna bilo kakvu sumnju o ciljnoj populaciji korisnika. Podešavanja su toliko obimna da su

podeljena na čitavih 19 kategorija, od opštih preferenci, do detalja za rad sa monitorima, prikazom boja,

fontovima, eksternim alatkama, skriptama, sistemom proširenja, prečica na tastaturi... itd.

Rezultate vašeg mukotrpnog rada možete izvesti u nekoliko formata, počevši od EPS fajlova, preko gotovo

univerzalnog PDF formata, pa sve do vektorske SVG grafike. Ako vam tako više odgovara, strane se mogu

sačuvati i u formi digitalnih slika, pri čemu je podržana većina formata, kako poznatih, tako i onih ređe

korišćenih.

Jedna od značajnijih stvar kod programa ovog obima je i dostupna Help dokumentacija. Sa zadvoljstvom

možemo konstatovati da Scribus ni u ovom pogledu ne razočarava, uz zaista profesionalno napisan i

detaljan sistem za pomoć korisnicima u formi priručnika, koji bi u štampanoj formi zauzeo više stotina

strana, i koji pokriva sve, od osnova do najnaprednijih operacija sa programom.

Činjenica da se mnoge ugledne štampane publikacije širom sveta pripremaju u Scribus-u je verovatno

najbolja preporuka koju možemo dati. Iako nije namenjen za svakoga, profesionalce koji će znati kako da

ga na najbolji način upotrebe pozivamo da njegovu instalaciju potpuno besplatno preuzmu iz download

arhive našeg i vašeg omiljenog sajta, Interfejs.tv.

Naziv: scribus-1.3.3.14-win32-install.exe
Veličina: 20.77 MB

Možete ga skinuti na sajtu Inrerfejs TV > Download

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ScreenCamera

ScreenCamera 2.1 je virtuelna kamera, desktop rekorder, kamera i spliter i može se koristiti zajedno sa Skype-om za snimanje vaših video razgovora kao i za mnoge druge zgodne aplikacije koje možete koristiti na vise načina....

Kao što sam već na nekom od pod foruma pomenuuo, a sada ću da ponovim povremeno se na ovom sajtu pojave i novije verzije ranije već ponudjenih programa. Sada je to ScreenCamera 2.1 ( pre tri meseca skinuo sam taj isti program u verziji 1.9.6.11 ), tako da možete zameniti svoj " stari " program i novijom verzijom.

A, sada malo na engleskom.... ( za one koji svoje znanje " istog " vole da održe u dobroj formi.. )

June 5, 2010
ScreenCamera is a virtual camera, a desktop recorder, and a webcam splitter. ScreenCamera installs a

camera on the system that can be used with Skype, UStream, and all video conference apps and websites.

ScreenCamera records the PC desktop and webcam in high definition so you can use it to quickly create

high quality tutorials, and to record your video calls.
By connecting your webcam through ScreenCamera you will be able to use it on multiple applications

simultaneously.

System Requirements: Windows 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Media Center/ Vista/ 7; Pentium III 900MHz processor or

better; 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended); Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher; 50MB HD space

File Size: 6.25 Mb

Price: The program is available for $49.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

ScreenCamera 2.1 is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 20 hours to download and install it.

Sajt vam je verovatno već poznat ...

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Zanimljivi Programi

MKV Converter Studio 2.0 može konvertovati Matroška Video (.mkv) u razne video formate kao što su AVI, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, XviD, MOV and MCE AVI, ekstraktovati MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC ili M4A muziku iz MKV videa za uživanje na vašim iPod, PSP, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox i ostalim digitalnim plejerima, MKV konvertor nije samo konvertor on je i spliter, editor i plejer. Sa njim možete menjati veličinu videa, brzinu kadrova i video i audio kodeke....

A.....sada malo na engleskom.... ( da smo mi izmislili kompjutere i internet .....verovatno bi bilo sve na Srpskom )...yes3

Key Features at a Glance:

•You can load external subtitle file or embedded subtitle for the MKV video when converting;
•MKV converter supports convert MKV to all popular video formats like HD FLV, AVI, XviD, DivX, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, etc;
•Easily convert MKV videos and movies to play on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, XBOX, Zune or other MP4 players with this MKV converter;
•Video editing function enables you to trim and crop videos easily before converting, you can shorten the video length by setting new start and end time; or adjust the aspect of video size, control the image brightness, contrast, saturation;

System Requirements: Windows up to 7

Publisher: MKV Converter

File Size: 23.6 Mb

Price: The program is available for $39.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

MKV Converter Studio 2.0 is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 20 hours to download and install it.

Adresu ....znate...

Natrag