SF XC za android

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Just like I said, go to the first post of this topic, there is a link to username and pass.

The forum username and pass aren't working.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Just like I said, go to the first post of this topic, there is a link to username and pass.

The forum username and pass aren't working.
I went to the first page of this topic and the first post. There are the overview images and a link called SF XC. This leads to the download of the app. Unfortunately, I can't find another link for the user name and password, I'm sorry. Can you please include the link in your answer? Thanks very much!

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
You are doing just right, at the download page there is SF XC download and Log download which means that in the log download you have the info that you're searching for. But I can't guarantee that it will work bcs I haven't use it in a while and can't be sure.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
You are doing just right, at the download page there is SF XC download and Log download which means that in the log download you have the info that you're searching for. But I can't guarantee that it will work bcs I haven't use it in a while and can't be sure.
Thank you, now it works. I would never have guessed. Your explanation helped me a lot.
Thanks a lot for this.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Google translate radi punom parom! Samo, ne znam u čemu je stvar sa ovim englendisanjem?

Natrag