SF Vip plejer

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
my monitor resolution is 1440x900 and ratio 16:10. but I can crop image 16:10 ratio. when I chose, right click in video corp settings 16:10 has no change on picture. how can I fit picture to my 16:10 monitör ?
fixed
Recently all builders of mpv.dll library (shinchiro, zhongfly) have changed the naming of the new library from "mpv-2.dll" to "libmpv-2.dll".....
added support for libmpv-2.dll

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
How to resolve the error "Playback finished"? I get this issue after a few minutes of watching on some portals, but I never don't have this issue on OTT Navigator.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
How to resolve the error "Playback finished"? I get this issue after a few minutes of watching on some portals, but I never don't have this issue on OTT Navigator.
I don't think that there is a viable explanation... I tend to use SFVIP on PC and OTT Navigator on Amazon Fire stick, and some times it works better on one and some times on the other. I depends on portals or maybe on the IP address you are using (if you have a VPN)

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli Fix the bug which I described above.
First of all be respectful to someone, who is giving you stuff for free!!! On a second note, there is no such problem. You can set the player to "repeat the track", which is one of the options in SFVIP and most any other video player. This usually makes sure to reconnect to the source, if there was a short drop in the stream. If that does not fix it, then your source is making way too long drops, which is interpreted as "end of stream". That's it! In short, if the button does not fix it for you, go complain to whoever gave you that playlist. The above you could have figured out yourself with a little effort and reading at the right places, instead of being a lazy, ungrateful, disrespectful mofo.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
hi on the moment this application have probleme this portal http**pure-iptv*com*8000 i show the channel but can't open thank for your reply

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi all, new user from Canada here. I installed SFVIP player on WIndows 11 and tried installing libmpv from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpv-player-windows/files but have had no success. SFVIP keeps saying either mpv-2.dll cannot be found, or I get this big error message:
Is there any assistance available on how to correctly install libmpv, and make sure it is in my WIndows path, so it can find mpv-2.dll as well

Thank you very much!

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi all, new user from Canada here. I installed SFVIP player on WIndows 11 and tried installing libmpv from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpv-player-windows/files but have had no success. SFVIP keeps saying either mpv-2.dll cannot be found, or I get this big error message:
Is there any assistance available on how to correctly install libmpv, and make sure it is in my WIndows path, so it can find mpv-2.dll as well

Thank you very much!
run Updater.exe and update player, now you can put your mpv-2.dll or libmpv-2.dll in folder named lib

Natrag