SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
A strange thing just happened a while ago in SFVIP v1.2.7.12. I loaded a particular portal and MAC address. I selected a particular channel but it's not connected so I choose another channel. However, still it is not connected. Then I selected another user with portal and MAC and connected to a channel. But it does not connect so I chose another channel and it got connected. After watching the channel for a minute I heard a strange English conversation coming from nowhere. I checked my only browser, Brave, but it was not open. I check other player and it was also closed. Then I closed SFVIP player but the sound was persistent. So I checked from Task Manager to see what might be the possible source of the strange sound but found nothing. Finally, I decided to log-off from Windows 10 and the strange sound stopped.

Could this be a new bug or did I miss something?

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
A strange thing just happened a while ago in SFVIP v1.2.7.12. I loaded a particular portal and MAC address. I selected a particular channel but it's not connected so I choose another channel. However, still it is not connected. Then I selected another user with portal and MAC and connected to a channel. But it does not connect so I chose another channel and it got connected. After watching the channel for a minute I heard a strange English conversation coming from nowhere. I checked my only browser, Brave, but it was not open. I check other player and it was also closed. Then I closed SFVIP player but the sound was persistent. So I checked from Task Manager to see what might be the possible source of the strange sound but found nothing. Finally, I decided to log-off from Windows 10 and the strange sound stopped.

Could this be a new bug or did I miss something?
Not related to SF Vip Player. Тurn on antivirus program, you have a virus.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Not related to SF Vip Player. Тurn on antivirus program, you have a virus.
I have latest version of Bitdefender installed for more than a year with Windows 10 from the very beginning and never have problem whatsoever related to virus even now. I do not even think about it...

Natrag