SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
uradio sam backup listi koje imam, oko 15 komada, ubacio nove liste, ali stare ne mogu da povratim iako idem na opciju restore, uopste nece da nadje backup file ???? sta uciniti....

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Kada napravim komandu Crtl+c (da kopiram stream pojedinog kanala u clipboard) SFvip se uvijek sruši, bag u programu ili je nešto do mene?

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli If the player is fullscreen and you switch to desktop or another software without leaving fullscreen, for instance via Alt+Tab, the SFVIP icon on the taskbar disappears.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
I made a backup of the lists I have, about 15 pieces, inserted new lists, but I can't restore the old ones even though I go to the restore option, it won't find the backup file at all ???? what to do...
The filename is 'Database.json' and its directory is '\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\SFVIP-Player'. I recommend you to do a windows search for Database.json and if it finds two it's easy to replace, but if it finds one my guess would be you accidentally backed it up to its original directory and replaced to original file...

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
HI great application can you plz add icon (ALL MOVIES ) for VOD so if we need to find any movie we can find easy if we don’t know it’s category

Natrag