SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
So how about my question - add an aspect ratio of 21:10 or add the ability to set the aspect ratio manually?

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi, first of all SFVIP player is awesome. Thank you for this.

I have a 16:10 ratio notebook. The subtitles appers at bottom of screen. It's hard to follow the movie and the subtitles. I want to move the position of the subtitles a little higher, but CTRL Up / CTRL Down keyboard shortcuts are not working. I use IPTV VOD.

Could you help?

Poslednja izmena:
VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi, first of all SFVIP player is awesome. Thank you for this.

I have a 16:10 ratio notebook. The subtitles appers at bottom of screen. It's hard to follow the movie and the subtitles. I want to move the position of the subtitles a little higher, but CTRL Up / CTRL Down keyboard shortcuts are not working. I use IPTV VOD.

Could you help?
keyboard shortcuts only work when add subtitle file or use subtitles downloader

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@Saledobri mozes li da pogledas zbog cega ***balkan-x.net*** neradi u SFP 1.2.7.5 iako je macic ispravan i validan.
Isto vazi i za Gizze-Kozlow.
LP

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@Saledobri mozes li da pogledas zbog cega ***balkan-x.net*** neradi u SFP 1.2.7.5 iako je macic ispravan i validan.
Isto vazi i za Gizze-Kozlow.
LP
Balkan-x ima isti loader kao i kamiondzije, tako da to ne bi predstavljalo neki problem. Mozda je i do samog servera. Zameni adresu balkan-x.net sa toptelevizija.co:2082/c/, to ti je isto.
500.png

Doduse kod mene je druga verzija plejera.

Natrag