SF Vip plejer

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Kod mene je nakačen laptop sa neispravnim ekranom na tv. Mislim da je bolja varijanta nego kačiti komp. Ako ništa, onda zbog mesta... :)

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pozz,
da li je moguće staviti šifru na "For Adults" programe? Ili šifru na određenu kategoriju/program?
P.s. Koristim MAC account

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hello guys, is there a way TO IMPROVE THE FRAME RATE ? with the mpv.conf ?
deinterlace=yes
vo-vaapi-deint-mode=first-field
vf=vdpaupp=deint=yes:interlaced-only=yes:deint-mode=temporal-spatial:hqscaling=1
vf=lavfi=[yadif=mode=1:deint=1]

this is how my mpv.conf is and i dunno how to improve even more the framerate to be constant 50fps or 60fps and sometimes the framerate goes down, its not stable.

and how can we show the config of the broadcast ? meaning seeing if the stream is 1080p or 60fps etc, can we add that in SFVIP PLZ ? to see in realtime the 25 or 60 fps and 1080p or more ?

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
For me the video player slider element doesn't work i try to whatch something befor 25 minutes but it dosent let me. can you fix it?

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
i have a problem with the software it crashes!! First i open one portal and start watching some channels but when i decide to leave the portal and open another portal and select to play any channel the software crashes can someone help?

Natrag