Internet Radio i Televizija - Zahtevi (Liste i Kanali)

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Sure thing my good friend, just want to say that I am very grateful for your help and generosity :)

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Daj da i ja probam
Hallo Boki, my dear best friend. How are You? I don`t need any list, but I want to speak and write in English, just to practice. However, 3000 din for gentlemens, for all of them who wrote in english, and say greetings to friends in VIP room.
A? Jesam zajeban?
Thanks from Serbia!

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hello and Good morning Boki,
May I please have mac accounts for when you get a chance? thanks in advance my good friend

Hvala

Also, does anyone know what happened to area51 iptv, landiptv,?
Thank you very much for this fantastic forum :)

Mac account will also be greatly appreciated for

Hvala

I would like to thank Boki and rest of the Admins and anyone who works hard to keep this superb forum on tiptop shape .... Thank you all and Hats off to you all :)
A Big Thanks from Canada :)

dosta je vise...napravi pauzu i odmori...uzivaj,idi da gledas auroru boralis... :beee: trazio si desetak servera i dobio ih.....imas da gledas iptv godinu dana........ :mig:

Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
dragi prijatelji da li moze jedna nasa lista sa PINK 1-samo tu gledam
da nije sa interneta i samo za mene
pozdrav
HVALA

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Daj da i ja probam
Hallo Boki, my dear best friend. How are You? I don`t need any list, but I want to speak and write in English, just to practice. However, 3000 din for gentlemens, for all of them who wrote in english, and say greetings to friends in VIP room.
A? Jesam zajeban?
Thanks from Serbia!
How, yes no . :beee:

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Dobro vece hteo bih ako moze da dobijem onu cuvenu art listu da vidim kako izgleda unapred hvala

Natrag