Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ThemeChanger v5.0a+TC Package v2.1b

IMPORTANT:
Uninstall the previous version (4.x).

This version creates a new connection 'TC' Version 5.0a
-Added Bulgarian language -
Thanks to BS
-Adding a notification to start the TC If there is no need to make a weather update the TC run in the background, without notifying its presence in memory.
Version 5.0
-This version is compatible by the API 10. (For Android 2.3.3 and higher) For technical reasons, there will be no version for Android versions below. radical-Revision of the TC and its services. Application deleted from the memory system, a small service provides regular updates keeping the notification. The total closure of the app (stop the application, services, update notifications) can only be done by 'Exit' from the popup menu.
-The refresh button does not change the update interval.
-Added a button 'Son' for activate the voice announcement of weather conditions when you start Primo. course it should also be enabled in the skin (short more info.)
-The two display keys' theme 'and' sound 'are an optional choice in the menu' Settings', their settings are also available in that menu. Adding an additional slider
-adjustment test, the cursor can be set to zero, in this case the weather update will happen only once automatically.
-Added a countdown than 5 seconds, after upgrading weather, for automatic startup of Primo. This option must be selected in the settings of the TC. To stop the countdown, just click on the animation. Adding a display-on phase of the moon with the sunrise and sunset. Simply long on the weather icons to activate it and do a normal click to turn off the display.
-Added the display of the city name and time of the last update on the weather forecast. Positioning at different Depending on whether you see the button 'theme'

Themechanger+Mapchanger 5.0a + TC Package v2.1b
:download:
Kod:
http://www.upl.me/B6Fkdx

Themechanger+Mapchanger v5.0a.apk
Kod:
http://www.upl.me/9L1H8S

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Može kratko pitanje, bez obzira na menjanje "linije" da li prilikom stavljanja Navteq map-a i Tom Tom, za svaku od "firmi, treba u iGO folderu ...Content ....Map, napraviti još dva map foldera jedan za Navteq a drugi za Tom Tom, pa ih u tim folderima preimenovati..kako je opisano? fala na odgovoru u napred

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Themechanger+Mapchanger 5.1

TC_V5.1_Android 2.3.3 +.apk

Changes:
IMPORTANT:
Uninstall the previous version (4.x).
This version creates a new connection 'TC' Adding three possible installation locations in themechanger.ini
Primo1 = com.navngo.igo.javaclient
Primo2 = com.nng.igoprimoisr2013march24. javaclient
Primo3 = com.basarsoft.igo.javaclient versions will be initiated according to the order, in case of absence of First1, will start Primo2 otherwise will be started Primo3.

Kod:
http://www.upl.me/VVVos2

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
1 problem: Uvijek kad pokretam themechanger, se mi na igoju pokreta početni čarobnjak.

Natrag