iGO Primo, NextGen - dodaci, skin, branding, lang, voice, ux, poi, speedcam...

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Drugari,jel moze jedna mala pomoc i unapred se zahvaljujem. Problem je vezano za pokazivanje ikonica. Naime sa poiplaza sam skinuo ono sto mi je potrebno,uglavnom benzinske pumpe(Mol,OMW,NIS,EKO,itd),lepo ih ubacio u:iGo/content/userdata/poi,medjutim kad pokrenem navigaciju sa zakazanom rutom ili bez nje,ikonice se u navigaciji ne vide,tacnije vide se samo u nekoj obicnoj zelenoj,crvenoj,plavoj boji,a u stvari treba lepo da se vide sa natpisima ikonica. Da li neko zna u cemu je problem i kako da isti resim. Jos jednom se unapred zahvaljujem

Evo slika da vidite u cemu je problem:
Ovde recimo na Zrenjaninskom putu se ne vidi ikonica Mol pumpe,kao ni Eko Pumpe:
96009229314134865640.jpg

39606456691083391277.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Themechanger & Mapchanger v6.0
Thanks to by Tanuki44 & by lesscro & DreamTeam

com.app.themechanger_v6.0.zip

com.app.widget_tc_v1.6_13.zip
Pack_Icones_TC_Widget.zip
themechanger-package-lesscro-2013.zip

Tutorial for installing and using the ThemeChanger, MapChanger & Widget by WMLogistic

Prerequisites:

Folder 'themechanger' in the root directory Primo to be named 'iGO' (note the case ... well i tiny capital GO)

This file must contain:

- The folder 'meteoV5' => weather icons, folder choice according to your tastes available in the archive 'Pack_Icones_TC_Widget.zip'
In this archive are several folders that contain a file meteoV5 choissez meteoV5 the folder that suits you best.

- The folder 'widget' => weather icons + background customizable widget. This file is optional and is not necessary if you do not want one of the two options below.
If you want a set of icons on the weather widget different from those used ThemeChanger, create a folder 'widget' take the content (folder 'day' and 'night') one of the other folders meteoV5 archive ' Pack_Icones_TC_Widget.rar 'and place them in this folder' widget '.

If you want a background on your widget, place a file 'background.png' in this case 'widget'

- The folder 'lesscro' => sky and schemes.

- 3 files (meteo.ini - themechanger.ini - Update.ini) that will be created by the ThemeChanger upon your first use.

IMPORTANT
IT IS NECESSARY THAT IS TC MODE 'REDUCE' FOR THE WIDGET WORKING PROPERLY
See TC parameters at the output of Primo '

ThemeChanger 6.0
- Integration of graphics Mod LeSScro for countdown
Download: com.app.themechanger_v6.0

widget ThemeChanger
Version 1.6 Build13

- Fixed out of memory while using the widget or iCoyote Primo and probably other apps ...
- Added display the widget on the next alarm. (day - time)
- Indication by an icon of the Themechanger entering sleep mode.
- Other functions are available Packs and the ability to force a weather update.
- Wake up the widget forces a weather update.
Download: com.app.widget_tc_v1.6

UNINSTALL THE PREVIOUS VERSION

Poslednja izmena:
UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
GjAk_v2.2_AriNe-38 for Primo 2.4 - 08.23.2014 by arimi @ Vamibg

Kod:
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/73036818/file.html

THX author's gurjon @ arkoko & kimyaci

fiv

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Imam pitanje. Prebacujem IGO Primo na drugi mobitel. Druga je rezolucija ma moram instalirati drugi IGO Primo.
Zanima me u kojem fileu je history svih putovanja. Koji file da kopiram na novi mobitel kada instalacija IGO Primo bude gotova? Hvala!

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Imam jedno prosto pitanje,kada otvorim skin da promenim nerepoznaje mi Doupas_V6.5_Default & Silver_2.1&2.4,probao sam i starije verzije ali nefunkcionise,gjak mi radi bez problema ali sam navikao na Doupas.Sta da radim,ako neko moze da pomogne?Upitanju je 1280x720 rezolucija za Huawei G630

Natrag