Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Ma nikad on nije ni digao ruke samo je malo spor...ali razumem čoveka, već rekoh, perfekcionista je...

Ali pazi sad...ne znam da li čitao mnogi nisu sigurno...

FBI Visits Leaker of Guns N’ Roses’ Chinese Democracy

antiquiet.jpg

It’s one thing to share an album that has already been released, which is illegal because it constitutes copyright infringement. However, it’s an entirely different matter to leak unreleased material, as a poster who goes by the nom de blog "Skwerl" on the Antiquiet blog discovered Monday.
Two "Mulder and Scully types" tracked him down at his workplace and questioned him about where he obtained the nine unreleased Guns N’ Roses tracks that he distributed through his website, pictured to the right.
The agents also visited him at his California home at 7 a.m. Tuesday, according to Rolling Stone. "I wasn’t sure if they were going to come by with a warrant and trash the place, like in the movies," Skwerl told the publication. "Itwas nothing like that."

The authorities wanted to see the original files, whichSkwerl had obtained from an undisclosed source. However, he had alreadydeleted them per Axl Rose’s legal staff. So he directed them to copiesof the songs that were copied all over the internet after his blogfirst posted them.
So many people downloaded the songs (including yours truly)
that Antiquiet’s servers crashed from the demand. Soon after came theobligatory phone call from an unrecognized phone number with a Los Angeles areacode.
"It was a really cool guy from the GNR
camp that was a middleman between someone who was very angry and me,"
Skwerl said.
"He was trying to reach out and see if I’d go without a fight, which ismore or less what I did."
He pulled the tracks down, deleted them from his computer and receiveda cease-and-desist letter that hinted at potential legal action.
Finally, the FBI tracked him down, resulting in his meetings with them Monday and Tuesday morning.
Skwerl says that despite having admitted to distributing the files,
he’s not too worried about getting his ass handed to him in a court oflaw. "It’s may be (see update below) a legal gray area since it wasn’t fordownload; it wasn’t a finished product," he said. "We aren’t sure who owns therecordings. I feel like I might survive this."
Perhaps. Under the 2005 Family Entertainment and Copyright Act, distributing an unreleased album is punishable by fines and/or a jail term of up to 10 years.

Imao sam dojavu :boast:

A sad odgovor

Guns N’ Roses Leaker Responds to Press Coverage

The blogger who unleashed nine songs from the unreleased Guns N’ Roses album Chinese Democracy on his Antiquiet blog took time out of his busy schedule of being interviewed by the FBI, answering phone calls from Axl Rose’s legal team and doing web development work in Los Angeles to contact Listening Post to clarify a few things about his predicament.
Skwerl told Listening Post via e-mail that Rolling Stone misquoted him as having said "It’s a legal gray area, since (the album) wasn’t available for download, it wasn’t a finished product."
Instead, he says, he told Rolling Stone that it "may be a gray area." Skwerl admitted, "I don’t know the law thoroughly, and have ruled nothing out at this point" in terms of his legal situations with the FBI and Guns N’ Roses.
In addition, he claims Rolling Stone dramatized his characterization of his first meeting with the FBI agents somewhat by quoting him as having said, "It was kind of an ambush. When I came back from lunch they were waiting in the lobby for me. It’s a little creepy they know where I work."
Skwerl admits having said this, but says Rolling Stonetook him "a bit out of context."
"I told him that I was cooperatingcompletely with the feds, and that I was 100 percent ready and willing to faceany legal repercussions my actions deserved," he explained. "I also said that (the agents) werevery respectful despite what I called an ‘ambush’ with tongue plantedfirmly in cheek. I suppose all that wasn’t sensational enough."

Listening Post commenters’ responses to Skwerl’s leakage of the songs have been mixed, with some readersjumping to his defense, given that someone connected with Guns N’ Rosesalmost certainly leaked the tracks to Skwerl in the first place. Others pointed out that this is hardly the only album ever to have been leaked online inadvance of its official release date.
"It’s nothing new for unreleased material to be leaked," wroteTheryman. "I mean, almostevery album is leaked before it comes out, and the same goes for manymovies."
"If you’re offended by him offering songs, don’t download,"
wrote dAlen. "Why get so bent out of shape — is mother earth coming toan end?"
At the other end of the spectrum were comments alleging that Skwerl’smotives were suspect, or that this was a publicity stunt by the band, despite thefact that someone in the GNR camp was apparently furious at Skwerl forposting the tracks. "I hope he goes to jail. He was a real asshole formaking the tracks available," wrote the very first commenter. "The guy is a douchebag who was hoping to gain some internet fame and traffic to his lame ass blog," added commenter What A Dumbass. "What a wonderful stunt, this has been generating pages of copy and pre-release publicity," wrote Zander Ran.
Meanwhile, a Listening Post reader called Website Design summed up what many arefeeling about the tracks’ availability after all this time, regardless of the means by which it happens:
"Jesus, after 14 years unreleased they should pin a medal onhim for letting the cat out of the bag."

wired.com

Leaks

In September 2003, radio DJ Eddie Trunk played a new Guns N' Roses song titled "I.R.S." on his syndicated radio show Friday Night Rocks ... With Eddie Trunk. This was at the insistence of his in-studio guest Mike Piazza, who had received a CD in the mail the previous month.[37] Guns N' Roses' management issued a cease-and-desist order against Trunk, leading him to strip replays of his broadcast of both the song and references to it.[37]
[edit] 2005

An excerpt of the song "I.R.S." leaked onto the Internet in April 2005. The band's management referred to it as a "low quality demo", but it was most likely a recording of Eddie Trunk's broadcast of the song from 2003.[38]

Full-length studio demos of "Better", "Catcher in the Rye", "I.R.S." and "There Was a Time" leaked online in February 2006.[39] Queen guitarist Brian May confirmed on his blog that he recorded guitar for the "Catcher in the Rye" demo in 1999.[40]
Alternate earlier versions of "I.R.S" and "There Was a Time" followed in June, apparently recorded around the same time and taken from the same source as the "Catcher in the Rye" Demo.
Also leaked was 16 second clip of a song labelled as "Checkmate". When asked about the track Guns N' Roses manager at the time Merck Mercuriadis stated there was no GNR track called "Checkmate", leading fans to believe it was another in a long line of fake clips. However Axl Rose stated in a webchat with a GNR forum in 2008 that this song was actually called "Jackie Chan", if Axl was serious or not remains to be seen, one belief is this is a clip from the unreleased track "The General".

On February 20, 2007, a new version of the song "Better" was leaked onto the Internet. Dizzy Reed confirmed the song was real on the band's website. He also claimed Harley-Davidson was the source of the leak: "We were doing a commercial with Harley-Davidson. Harley was going to do a version using 'Paradise City' and another version using 'Better'. Their web site even had a version up for like one day with 'Better', but the version of 'Better' that they had was an unfinished, unapproved demo. That's why it was removed."[41] Reed also rejected claims made by fans that Guns N' Roses or their management were responsible for the leak.[41]
A studio version of "Madagascar" was leaked onto a fansite on March 29, 2007; the track was leaked by a well known member on a Guns N' Roses fan forum. Rose's vocal style on the demo is different from how he had sung it live, leading many fans to think the demo was fan made, however, guitarist Bumblefoot later confirmed it was real.[42]
Three more songs leaked in early May, 2007; the album's title track, "Chinese Democracy", "There Was a Time", "Street of Dreams" and another, more recent version of "I.R.S.". All three songs had previously been played live and "Chinese Democracy" had been partially leaked in March. They were allegedly leaked by the wrestler Mister Saint Laurent.[43]

Nine further demos from Chinese Democracy sessions were leaked on June 18, 2008 to Kevin "Skwerl" Cogill's blog Antiquiet. Three songs—"Rhiad and the Bedouins", a song which had been performed live on the Chinese Democracy Tour in 2001 and 2002; "Prostitute"; and "If the World", a song which was an unused part of the setlist during 2006 leg of the Chinese Democracy Tour—had never previously leaked; the other six songs are remixed or reworked versions of songs which have previously leaked in demo form: "Better", "Chinese Democracy", "I.R.S.", "Madagascar", "The Blues" (released officially as "Street of Dreams" on the actual Chinese Democracy album) and "There Was a Time". The songs were leaked via Antiquiet.com, a music website. Antiquiet streamed the songs on its website, claiming they were "mastered, finished versions that you probably haven't heard".[44] The songs were removed from the website's server shortly thereafter, when the website was contacted by Guns N' Roses. The website later posted an update, in which it apologized for broadcasting the songs, which it then claimed were "already 'out there'", after its contact with Guns N' Roses.[44] Cogill was arrested by FBI agents on August 27, 2008 and awaits prosecution.[45] He has since pleaded "not guilty" to violating federal copyright law.[46] On July 17, 2009, that Kevin Cogill has been sentences to one year probation, the first two months of which are to be served under home confinement.[47]
In August another unknown track was leaked labelled as "Chicken Dinner" which eventually turned out to be Shackler's Revenge, which was slated to appear on the Rock Band 2 Video Game. This was again allegedly leaked by Mister Saint Laurent .

On July 21-22, 2009, a version of "Prostitute", supposedly from Harmonix and used in the Rock Band video game, was leaked online, again by wrestler Mister Saint Laurent. This version of the song is split into 14 different tracks, meaning each instrument on the song can be heard in isolation. Along with this multitrack file was an a cappella version of "Chinese Democracy", and a guitar only track of "Catcher in the Rye", both also supposedly taken from the Rock Band source files. There was also a new demo of "There Was a Time". While it is believed by some that this is a fan-made fake, edited from a previously leaked demo, Mister Saint Laurent has denied this, saying there are millions of different versions of the songs out there, some of which do sound similar.

wikipedia

Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Moze malo Axel da spusti loptu, pa sta ako se Slash pojavio u pesmi, pesma je nastala dok je i on bio u bendu.
Sto se tice ovog teksta, procitao sam ga Death .yes3
Evo malo i nekih zanimljivosti

Ovo je pred nastup u backstage-u

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hahaha nije loše, nisam ovo gledao do sada, mislio sam prvo da je u pitanju klip gde se Slash i Axl raspravljaju pred početak koncerta...

Da se vratim na nešto novije događaje. Axl je već početkom milenijuma najavljivao skori izlazak albuma a kako je vreme prolazilo od albuma ni traga a ni koncerti nisu bili tako učestali sve do 2006-te, kada su celu godinu obeležili svetskom turnejom. Kada je postalo jasno da od novog albuma neće biti na netu se pojavio neoficijalni bootleg pod Chinese Democracy u dve verzije...

Ja sam skinuo dužu verziju na kojoj se nalaze sledeće pesme

Guns N' Roses - 01. I.R.S..mp3
Guns N' Roses - 02. Just Another Sunday.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 03. Better.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 04. There Was A Time.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 05. Chinese Democracy.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 06. Madagascar.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 07. The Blues.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 08. Rhiad And The Bedouins.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 09. Oh My God.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 10. Silkworms.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 11. Oklahoma.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 12. Crash Diet.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 13. Sex, Drugs And Rock & Roll.mp3
Guns N' Roses - 14. Shadow Of Your Love.mp3

E sad koliko znam Oh My God pesma iz 1999-te iz muzike za film End of Days...
Just Another Sunday i Crash Diet su pesme koje su nastale za vreme snimanja Use Your Illusion ali se nisu pojavile na oba albuma...
Ove ostale bi trebalo da su snimane za Chinese Democracy s tim što se neke ipak nisu pojavile na tom albumu kao Silkworms i Oklahoma...
I da Prostitute...u pitanju je prva radna instrumentalna verija...

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Znam da je jedna kompanija iz Teksasa za proizvodnju alkoholnih pica nudila konzervu pica svim ljudima u Americi ukoliko do kraja 2008 izdaju album, a jedino pice nece dobiti Slash i Buckethead. Sa tog albuma Chinese Democracy jedino mi se svidja pesma Better.

Jos neki zanimljivi klipovi

Clanovi benda Linkin Park, nabacili perike i imitirali Gunse na svom koncertu

Late show na nekom tv

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Da, jeste....

...Album "Chinese Democracy" je u toj meri postao predmet viceva i podsmeha na račun Rouza da je američki proizvođač bezalkoholnih pića Doktor Peper saopštio da će svim Amerikancima dati besplatnu limenku svog pića ako se album pojavi do kraja 2008. godine. Peper je morao da ispuni obećanje jer je album konačno izašao novembra te godine....

blic

Nego rekoh već, meni je album baš ok na prvo slučanje priznajem da sam bio malo razočaran očekujući malo žešći zvuk, ali posle kad sam preslušao opet...i opet malo bolje sam ga shvatio i mislim da ima dosta dobrih pesama. Za mene uopšte nije bitno kako je bend nekada zvučao jer je Slash nezamenljiv, ali sada ipak postoji neki šmek, neki novi pravac kojim su krenuli a da se nisu odrekli starog zvuka i ideja...Ipak se dosta ostarilo, onakav mladalački zanos se ne može ponoviti, menjaju se navike, način života, manje se drogira, pije...vidi se i po Slashu kako stvari stoje...

Mrzi me sad da tražim neke klipove...to ću drugom prilikom yes3

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Da, to si u pravu Death.yes3
Naravno da vise nece biti onih starih Gansa, koji su zarili i palili. Ne treba uporedjivati ove nove Ganse i stare. To su dva razlicita benda, sa razlicitom muzikom, filozofijom i pristupom. Sigurno znas i za onaj film o njima "Guns n Roses - Behind the Music"gde svi clanovi benda govore o raspadu.
Dobar im je bio onaj koncert u Riu, jedan od boljih njihovih koncerata.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Da, to si u pravu Death.yes3
Naravno da vise nece biti onih starih Gansa, koji su zarili i palili. Ne treba uporedjivati ove nove Ganse i stare. To su dva razlicita benda, sa razlicitom muzikom, filozofijom i pristupom. Sigurno znas i za onaj film o njima "Guns n Roses - Behind the Music"gde svi clanovi benda govore o raspadu.
Dobar im je bio onaj koncert u Riu, jedan od boljih njihovih koncerata.

Gledao sam to odavno tj skinuo sa neta...malo je površno urađeno...tj malo je vremena da se sve opiše kako treba...ali zato u Slešovoj autobiografiji ima mnogo zanimljivijih detalja yes3
Jeste taj koncert dobar, vidi se da su baš urađeni ,ali koncert je baš dobar :yea:

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
[video=youtube;rtTfZLKjaNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtTfZLKjaNM[/video]

Setih se jednog intervjua iz Metal Hamera koji je dao Daf...Usled nervoze što posle Use your illusion slabo šta su konstruktivno radili počeo je mnogo da pije, a i ovako nije malo pio... Valjda je najmanje litar votke pio dnevno dok mu jednog dana nije bukvalno eksplodirao pankreas...posle su mu doktori rekli da je malo falilo da mu amputiraju jednu nogu :???:

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Setih se jednog intervjua iz Metal Hamera koji je dao Daf...Usled nervoze što posle Use your illusion slabo šta su konstruktivno radili počeo je mnogo da pije, a i ovako nije malo pio... Valjda je najmanje litar votke pio dnevno dok mu jednog dana nije bukvalno eksplodirao pankreas...posle su mu doktori rekli da je malo falilo da mu amputiraju jednu nogu :???:
Nisam za ovo znao, ali od njih mogu svasta da ocekujem, nista me ne moze iznenaditi.

Ritz, jos jedan njihov dobar koncert

Unistavanje studia

Natrag