{Arhiv} stari postovi - rešeni problemi

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ja imam problem free sam korisnik i 5 sekundi mi skida puna brzina koja je dostupna tj. 100Kb/ sec
dok sledeceih 5 sekundi skida 15Kb/sec a do prije par dana je skidalo
je skidalo non stop punom brzinom.
Moze li mi neko objasniti do cega too.
Koristim Jdownloader

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ajmo ljudi za nas koji ne znamo da nam neko lepo objasni kako da se povezemo na sledeci nacin: imamo wireles antenu na krovu za bezicni net,..e sada odmah ispod antene je prikacen switch zato sto je nas nekoliko prikaceno na tu antenu preko kabla koji ide u mreznu kartu (svako je na svom spratu ima nas 3),..mi smo sada verovatno povezani samo nam treba softversko objasnjnje od A do Š,..korak po korak gde ?kako? i sta?,..
da bi mogli da delomo fajlove i normalno da bi igrali CS

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
pitanje- zasto mi na rapidu i hotfile puca download a na megauploadu radi u isto vreme... desava li se to jos nekom?

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Vecina stvari kao sto su pucanje veze,variranje brzine i sl. se desavaju jer ste free korisnici.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
To isto vazi i za megaupload(i sve ostale) samo su njihovi serveri manje optereceni pa te pojave nisu tako ceste,dok rapidshare mora da uvodi malo vece limite svojim free korisnicima kako bi premium korisnicima obezbedio dobru uslugu.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Ovako,svi dobro znate sta je to ''PORTABLE '' - ono sto mene zanima jeste da li postoji neki poseban program da igre,Softwere,itd. prebacim u ''portable format''

-molim vas pomozite!!!

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Mozda ce ti ovo pomoci

You might have seen a lot of Portable versions of different applications like : Portable Yahoo Messenger, Portable Adobe Photoshop and alot more….
Today I am going to tell you how to create your own portable applications. Before starting this tutorial I would like to tell you what are portable applications.
According to Wikipedia definition “A portable application, or portable app for short, is a computer software program that does not need to be installed or copied onto a computer’s mass storage device to be executed, running instead from a removable storage device such as a CD-ROM drive, USB flash drive, flash card, or floppy disk
Lets start :
Requirements :
1) Winrar : You can download it from http://serbianforum.org/programi/638-winrar.html
2) Universal Extractor : Download it from http://serbianforum.org/programi/14431-universal-extractor.html

Step1) First take the set up file of the software that you want to make portable. Here I am taking Mozilla Firefox set up file.
Step2) Now install both Winrar and Universal Extractor.
Step3) Now put the set up file in a folder say Gagan. Now right click on the set up file and select UniExtract to Subdir.
Have a look :

Step4) This will extract all the dll files and some folders along with the executable (exe) file. In my case the name of the exe file is setup.exe but it depends upon the software so in your case it will be different. Just copy the whole name along with the extension i.e setup.exe
Step5) Now press Ctrl+A and select all the extracted files and folders and right click on it and select Add to archive.
Have a look :

Step6) Now when you will click on Add to archive a new window will open, its Winrar application. In the right side in General tab put a tick on Create SFX Archive

Step7) Now go to Advance tab at the top and click on SFX Options.

In the Set Up Program in Run After Extraction enter the name of the file along with the extension that your copied in Step4 i.e setup.exe

Step8) Do not press OK yet, there is a job left. In the top bar click on Modes and put a tick on Unpack to temporary folder and also check on Hide All and now press OK to close SFX Options window and press OK again to close Winrar window.
Step9) When you will click OK second time, Winrar will create a file and this is your portable application.
The portable software will look something like this :
Congrats !! You have successfully created a portable application within no time.
3.png

Probaj pa reci jer uspelo. Nisam to radio i mene zanima hoces li uspeti. Pozz

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
mislim da ce uspeti,pokusacu sutra pa cu da ti javim - hvala

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Natrag