Adventisti

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Produzetak sleduje,Sova je glavni bog vase organizacije u stvari bog ra,koga vesto kamufliraju.

paganski znaci bozanstva:
8795604.png

Seventh Day Adventist's Masonic Symbols
Other religions and cults also included in this presentation

The intention of this website is not to offend anyone but only to present evidence and make others aware of the occult practices in religious denominations and cults.
It's all about the symbols...

We are surrounded by symbols, from corporate logos and currency to religious institutions. Unfortunately, very few of us are aware of what they represent. It is important to remember that a symbol represents something more than itself. A symbol by itself is meaningless, it is the intent behind it what really matters. Symbols reveal and symbols conceal. They reveal to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Let's review the following information carefully and pay attention to the symbols one by one.

"The philosophic power of Freemasonry lies in its symbols, its priceless heritage form the Mystery schools of antiquity." (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p.578, 2003, original edition 1928).

The symbols of the wise always become the idols of the ignorant multitude. What the Chiefs of the Order really believed and taught, is indicated to the Adepts by the hints contained in the high Degrees of Free-Masonry, and by the symbols which only the Adepts understand.” (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Charleston, A.M. 5632, p. 819)

According to Cutting Edge Ministries, the power of occult symbols does not dissipate, but increases, when the uninitiated remain ignorant of their esoteric meaning.

"Occultists the world over believe that, once a symbol is created, it acquires power of its own, and more power is generated when such symbol(s) are created without the profane [uninitiated] knowing about it. And, the greatest power of all is created in the symbol(s) if the uninitiated NEVER discover that the symbol exists...
"The occultist firmly believes that a symbol or a set of symbols possesses inherent power once they are created. Therefore, occultic doctrine teaches that these Satanic symbols would act as a powerful electric-type grid once they were set in place." (Masonic Symbols of Power in Their Seat of Power: Washington, D.C., Cutting Edge Ministries website)

Adventist Pyramids or Triangles, "All-Seeing Eyes" and other occult symbols

The Masonic Pyramid

6096254.jpg
The pyramid is composed of a total of 13 layers. If you have studied any of the works of art or monuments that were inspired by Masonic teachings, you will already know that the number thirteen is constantly represented in various ways. The bottom layers of the pyramid represent the lower degrees of Masonry while the top two, which are separated by the divider, represent the Illuminati – the “hidden degrees”, the capstone of the pyramid. The upper levels of the pyramid always refer to those hidden degrees. This is where the “Truth” is revealed and where the decisions are made. The bottom layers are simply a school of hermeticism and are a means to recruit “those who are worthy”. If you are a Mason or a member of a religious denomination that uses the pyramid as a symbol and you are not at the top of the hierarchy represented by the capstone of the pyramid, I am not referring to you (just had to make this point clear). It is interesting to note that the pyramid on the back of the American $1.00 dollar bill also contains 13 layers. Some examples of Seventh Day Adventists using the number 13 in their rituals, doctrines and organizational structure are:

• The most special service is always on the last Sabbath of the quarter, the 13th Sabbath, a special collection is taken for one of the administrative world regions. During the "13th Sabbath Program," youngsters may present a music or acting special based on the subject learned that quarter or explain the traditions and dress in the attire of the countries or world regions which offerings collected will benefit. Communion Service preceded by footwashing may coincide also on or right after such date.
  • The Seventh-day Adventist 13 baptismal vows.
  • The Seventh-day Adventist structure is organized in 13 world divisions (regions).
In Freemasonry, the pyramid structure represents secret societies operating on every continent and above the whole world, dominating it (some might say overshadowing it) and owning it. Believe it or not, Freemasonry controls many of the so called "Christian or Protestant" denominations. This is why the founders of these institutions (such as the Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons) were all Freemasons. I strongly challenge you to do your own research so you can see it for yourself. Today, these supposedly "Christian" institutions use all of the masonic symbolism like pyramids, all-seeing eyes, obelisks, ashera poles, etc. These symbols mark the institution and reveal to those who can see, who really is in control. Remember, symbols reveal and symbols conceal.

2136587.jpg
MASONIC LODGE TEMPLE, MEXICO

Manly P. Hall, esoteric teacher and a 33 degree Freemason said:

• "The Initiates of old accepted the pyramid form as the ideal symbol of both the secret doctrine and those institutions established for its dissemination. Both pyramids and mounds are antitypes of the Holy Mountain, or High Place of God, which was believed to stand in the "midst" of the earth". (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, page 116)

• "The Mysteries taught that the divine energies from the gods descended upon the top of the Pyramid,which was likened to an inverted tree with its branches below and its roots at the apex. From this inverted tree the divine wisdom is disseminated by streaming down the diverging sides and radiating throughout the world." (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, page 117)

8248603.jpg
PYTHAGORAS OF CROTONA

The two pyramidal symbols are; the tetractys of Pythagoras on the left, and the Cube and the Star to the right.

• The Tetractys: "Theon of Smyrna declares that the ten dots, or tetractys of Pythagoras, was a symbol of the greatest importance, for to the discerning mind it revealed the mystery of universal nature. The Pythagoreans bound themselves by the following oath: “By Him who gave to our soul the tetractys, which hath the fountain and root of ever-springing nature.” (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, page 202)
  • The Cube and The Star: "By connecting the ten dots of the tetractys, nine triangles are formed. Six of these are involved in the forming of the cube. The same triangles, when lines are properly drawn between them, also reveal the six-pointed star with a dot in the center. Only seven dots are used in forming the cube and the star. Qabbalistically, the three unused corner dots represent the threefold, invisible causal nature of the universe, while the seven dots involved in the cube and the star are the Elohim–the Spirits of the seven creative periods. The Sabbath, or seventh day, is the central dot". (Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, page 202) Bolds were added by this website.

Idemo jos dalje ili vam je dosta???

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Dobro jutro brate Getro,

hvala ti sto si ova cudovista masonskog verovanja izneo na forumu, zaista su zanimljiva u sta sve ljudi ne veruju.

Samo gero, ti to mozes pripisati i Musi Kesedziji, i Napoleonu.taljinu i Marsalu Titu, samo se bojim d anijedan od njih nema nista zajednickoga sa tim

To sto si pokusao da ispod onih cudovista podpises ime Hriscanake adventisticke crkve je samo necijas besmislica.
Adventisti nemaju nicega zajednickoga sa masonima.

Brate Gero, sta ce biti ako ispod svih tih masonskih cudovista samo krupnim slovima napisem GERAKULES2?
Hoce li Gerakules i postati mason?

A ti brate Geru, upitaj svoga brata Zarka Gacrilovica, neka ti objasni da li su i ti znakovi ukljuceni tamo gde on tvrdi da su masoni i mafijasi.

Zelim ti sve najbolje

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pa sta ste se ucutali gde ste???Mozda ste se zagrcnuli a?uzmite malo vode pa ce biti bolje.

A evo i jednog dokumentica.

SDA "Reverend" speaking at Sunday Worship Services

• [*]Notice the term "Reverend" being used by this SDA preacher in direct opposition to Biblical Jurisprudence in Psalm 111.9.
    [*]For a man to claim a title only to be used by God is to stand as a man claiming to be God just as Rome's Pope
    [*]Notice the Latin terminology used in the "4 words of love"
    [*]Notice this is a Lutheran church he is gathering with
    [*]Notice the Baal symbolism on the bottom left of the advertisment.
    [*]Going to St Peters website one can see the graphic Roman Catholic influence and acceptance of same.
    [*]Notice the deception in defining the Latin terms. "Eros" for example is better defined as a "Sexual love" not "attraction."

4words.jpg

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Dobro jutro brate Getro,

hvala ti sto si ova cudovista masonskog verovanja izneo na forumu, zaista su zanimljiva u sta sve ljudi ne veruju.

Samo gero, ti to mozes pripisati i Musi Kesedziji, i Napoleonu.taljinu i Marsalu Titu, samo se bojim d anijedan od njih nema nista zajednickoga sa tim

To sto si pokusao da ispod onih cudovista podpises ime Hriscanake adventisticke crkve je samo necijas besmislica.
Adventisti nemaju nicega zajednickoga sa masonima.

Brate Gero, sta ce biti ako ispod svih tih masonskih cudovista samo krupnim slovima napisem GERAKULES2?
Hoce li Gerakules i postati mason?

A ti brate Geru, upitaj svoga brata Zarka Gacrilovica, neka ti objasni da li su i ti znakovi ukljuceni tamo gde on tvrdi da su masoni i mafijasi.

Zelim ti sve najbolje

Jeli brate Miko jel ti vide sta onaj tvoj pastor govori jel on pijan?? Odoste vi u muslimane brate,lepo kaze Adrian jos samo da se obrezete.

Zar ne vidis gde vas guraju?zao mi je sto tako mislis ja samo hocu da vam otvorim oci.

Dali znas ko vam je najveci vrag posle JS-ka?
(BIVSI ADVENTISTI)
a ne MI.

Secas se mog nika na krstarici?

Sve dobro ti zelim takodje,kako Gospd kaze koga ljubim toga i korim.

Pozdrav od brata gere.

Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Jel i ovo Miko masonsko???

The following are SDA symbols all making use of the pyramid or triangle.
4187903.gif
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST PYRAMID SHAPE LOGO (TETRAGRAMMATON)

2686965.jpg
ADVENTIST NEWS NETWORK LOGO

4539193.png

5026894.jpg

4311460.jpg

7537237.jpg
ADVENTIST INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED STUDIES

8084163.png

9610575.jpg

8812740.jpg
SDA FROM BRAZIL CELEBRATION 150 YEARS OF LOCAL MINISTRY

2085907.jpg
SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST WOMEN MINISTRIES

7396289.png
SDA CHURCH FROM BRAZIL, STATE OF MINA GERAIS

5578283.png

4047457.png

1104025.jpg
GREENVILLE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH

1986448.png

Many of these symbols have double meaning. The next one, for example, has the pyramid and the phoenix or falcon rising from it:
5343103.png
SDA EMMANUEL TEMPLE CONGREGATION

This other symbol above has four faces showing only one eye, one pyramid pointing up and another one pointing down. The concept of the two pyramids, one pointing up and the other one down, is a very old one and it means "as above, so below".
5596508.png
PYRAMID SHAPING AN EYE ON SDA MINISTRY MAGAZINE OCT 2003

666Zar ne

Sve je jasno!!!

Prilozi

• KS1592002lucifer.jpg
    KS1592002lucifer.jpg
    96,6 KB · Pregleda: 34
Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Brate Gero,

Pa sta bi, ti si sinoc pre spavanja obecao svima na forumu, da ces danas najpre u Bibliji da pronadjes zapovest o praznovanju nedelje,
pa je li to odgovor?
Da li su ta masonaka cudoviista dokaz da praznujes nedelju?
Daj bratko izjasni se da znamo.

Drugo,

Ako je adventisticki doktor teologije bio pozvan na nekakav simpozium, kao sto sam malo pre i ja vas pozvao na simpozijum koji ce se odrzati u subotu, sta onda? Bas nista.

Ako ce on da govorio o razlicitim recima ljubavi na grckom jeziku, to je na svome mestu, mnogoputa samo cuo propoved au crkvi o tome. Razlika je izmedju EROS i AGAPE. Sat u tom objasnjenju ima losega. Bas nista.

Ako bi mene neko pozvao na bilo koji simpozium o religiji, u bilo kojoj crkvi, dzamiji ili sinagogi, aj bih isao.
meni ne smeta gde se raspravlja o Bozjoj reci nego stas egovori i kako to utice na ljude.

Nego Gero nema cime d aodbrani tezu koju je sam postavio pa u panici luta po internetu i lepi makar sta,
a to sto ti i tvoji isomisljenici te gluposti pripisuju adventistima je obicna besmnislica.

Sve najbolje

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Jeli brate Miko jel ti vide sta onaj tvoj pastor govori jel on pijan?? Odoste vi u muslimane brate,lepo kaze Adrian jos samo da se obrezete.

Zar ne vidis gde vas guraju?zao mi je sto tako mislis ja samo hocu da vam otvorim oci.

Gerro brate, ja ti mnogo zahvaljujem na tako doboj zelji i uslusi, nego bilo bi dobro d ai ti progledas.
Ako slepac slepca vodi oba ce u jamu pasti. Cuvaj se gero i otvaraj oci dok je vreme.

Secas se mog nika na krstarici?

Ne, ne secam se niti ja o tome vodim brigu, japostojem ljude bez obzira koji nik nose.

Sve dobro ti zelim takodje,kako Gospd kaze koga ljubim toga i korim.

Ma lepo je to, negoi sta bi sa glavnim ODGOVOROM?

Sve najbolje

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Brate Gero,

moram ti priznati da si me zaista zbunio.

Kakav cilj imas sada da si na temi Adventisti postirao sta pisu JEHOVINI SVEDOVI O LUCIFERU?
Zar ti jos nisi uzrastao dovoljno da pravis razliku izmedju JS i adventista?

Gero, cuvaj se, poceo si da se gubis, a to je opasno.
Odmori malo, ako tako nastavis ko zna gde ces stici.

Vise me nece nista iznenaditi od tebe ako i budisticko verovanje iz pakosti pripises adventistima.

Jos uvek cekamo na tvoj odgovor.
Da li si pronasao u Svetome pismu zapoevstst o praznovanhju nedelje?

Da li je to zbog toga sto ga nema da ni ti ne praznujes nedelju?

Zelim ti sve najbolje

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Brate Gero,

Pa sta bi, ti si sinoc pre spavanja obecao svima na forumu, da ces danas najpre u Bibliji da pronadjes zapovest o praznovanju nedelje,
pa je li to odgovor?
Da li su ta masonaka cudoviista dokaz da praznujes nedelju?
Daj bratko izjasni se da znamo.

Drugo,

Ako je adventisticki doktor teologije bio pozvan na nekakav simpozium, kao sto sam malo pre i ja vas pozvao na simpozijum koji ce se odrzati u subotu, sta onda? Bas nista.

Ako ce on da govorio o razlicitim recima ljubavi na grckom jeziku, to je na svome mestu, mnogoputa samo cuo propoved au crkvi o tome. Razlika je izmedju EROS i AGAPE. Sat u tom objasnjenju ima losega. Bas nista.

Ako bi mene neko pozvao na bilo koji simpozium o religiji, u bilo kojoj crkvi, dzamiji ili sinagogi, aj bih isao.
meni ne smeta gde se raspravlja o Bozjoj reci nego stas egovori i kako to utice na ljude.

Nego Gero nema cime d aodbrani tezu koju je sam postavio pa u panici luta po internetu i lepi makar sta,
a to sto ti i tvoji isomisljenici te gluposti pripisuju adventistima je obicna besmnislica.

Sve najbolje

Naso sam ja ono Miko sto sam hteo! Bog me nije ostavi ni sada kao ni ranije,vidim ja da su na ovom forumu Masoni-JS-ci,adventisti,muslimani,mormoni,protestanti itd,svi pravljeni nas kalup isti Masonski-vatikanski i sta ti ja tamo znam,i vidim da ste hteli da me napravite budalom i preokrenete u vase djavolsko delo bezboznika,niste vi nikakvi hriscani daleki ste vi od toga.

Ovo napisano crvenim ne odnosi se na Adriana,Sarrdy,bustera,tripo,peko 71,

Pozdrav Miko i pozdravi onog tvog spamaca druga, pa nek ti on objasni za nedelju koju je zatvorio,vrati se malo nazad nekoliko postova pa ces naci ono sto trazis.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Brate Gero,

moram ti priznati da si me zaista zbunio.

Kakav cilj imas sada da si na temi Adventisti postirao sta pisu JEHOVINI SVEDOVI O LUCIFERU?
Zar ti jos nisi uzrastao dovoljno da pravis razliku izmedju JS i adventista?

Gero, cuvaj se, poceo si da se gubis, a to je opasno.
Odmori malo, ako tako nastavis ko zna gde ces stici.

Vise me nece nista iznenaditi od tebe ako i budisticko verovanje iz pakosti pripises adventistima.

Jos uvek cekamo na tvoj odgovor.
Da li si pronasao u Svetome pismu zapoevstst o praznovanhju nedelje?

Da li je to zbog toga sto ga nema da ni ti ne praznujes nedelju?

Zelim ti sve najbolje

Dokument o JS-ma je greska!! slucajno sam ubacio tek sad vidi,mada nisrte ni vi nista bolji adventisti kad od Boga napraviste andjela.

A KAKO VIDE TAJ DOKUMENT?A ONAJ KOJI TREBA DA VIDIS TI GA IGNORISES.

Pozdrav od Gere.

Natrag