Windows 7 SP1 Lite (iso 700MB)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Upravo sam instalirao na Acer 1,7Gh 512mb, sve leti brže i bolje od xp. Za aktivaciju samo windows 7 activator:
Kod:
http://freesoft-hackerabhilash.blogspot.com/2013/09/windows-7-activator-v221-make-window.html
, upravo je aktivirao.

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Phone Activation Instruction
1. Disable Internet Connection
2. Go to Start Menu and right click on the Computer item. On the context menu click on Properties.

windows7computerpropert.png

3. You can see the Windows activation status at the bottom of this screen. Click Change Product Key.

windows7phone1copy.png

4. Next window enter your product key wait till activation Windows verified your product key...

windows7phone2copy.png

5. On the option click show me other way to activate.

windows7phone3copy.png

6. Click use the automated phone system

windows7phone4copy.png

7. Dial UK number free call using skype [+448000188354] I strongly suggest use this number first
or [US Minor Outlying Island] [+18007548300]

windows7phone5copy.png

8. You get will get Installation ID

windows7phone5copy.png

9. Reconnect internet and open Skype dial UK Number during call you may be asked first question
are you home user or business ***[answer home user -dial1]*** Important
10. After follow the instruction and type your Installation ID after each command by the robot speaker/
11. You will be asked second question
are you home user or business ***[answer home user -dial1]*** Important

12. Finally you will be giving Confirmation ID make sure type the ID correctly into empty box then click enter and you will see activation was successfully screen..

windows7phone7copy.png

windows7phone8copy.png

13. You can check your activation status genuine or not command prompt (admin)

Kod:
slmgr /ato

windows7phone9copy.png

Enjoy Your Microsoft Windows 7 Make sure backup your activation with Advance Token Manager below!

Kod:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff793399.aspx

Natrag