Up and Running with Basecamp | 371 MB
English | 1h 40m | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced
In this course, author Bonnie Biafore shows you how to manage projects, teams, and schedules using Basecamp, a popular cloud collaboration tool. Find out how to start a Basecamp account, create new projects, and invite team members to participate. The course also covers handling work with to-do lists, communicating via comments and email, storing files, and working with templates in Basecamp. Project managers will also learn to track activities and progress in to-do lists or the Basecamp calendar.
* What is Basecamp?
* Creating projects
* Archiving, exporting, or deleting a project
* Adding users to your Basecamp account
* Updating personal information and settings
* Creating to-dos for project tasks
* Working with discussions and comments
* Using Basecamp on your mobile device
* Uploading and ing files
* Working with calendars
* Creating a template for future projects
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed !
Download from Uploaded