Poruka
LuninuX OS

luninux.png

• OS Type: Linux
  • Based on: Debian, Ubuntu
  • Origin: USA
  • Architecture: i386, x86_64
  • Desktop: GNOME

LuninuX OS is an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution designed to be beautiful, clean, simple, fast, and stable.

AQwvv.jpg

LuninuX OS 12.00
LuninuXOS-12.00-Desktop-i386.iso (1,291MB)
LuninuXOS-12.00-Desktop-amd64.iso (1,354MB)
LuninuX OS 12.00 Beta 2
LuninuXOS-12.00-Desktop-i386-Beta-2.iso (1,350MB)
LuninuXOS-12.00-Desktop-amd64-Beta-2.iso (1,505MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Baltix GNU/Linux

baltix.png

• Origin: Lithuania
  • Architecture: x86_64
  • Desktop: GNOME, Unity

Baltix GNU/Linux is an Ubuntu-based distribution designed primarily for Lithuanian and Latvian speakers, as well as other users from Europe's Baltic region. Besides standard software found in an Ubuntu release, Baltix also includes a variety of educational programs, games, vector graphic and diagram drawing software, WINE integration for running Windows applications, office clipart, and internationalisation features for the supported languages.

65z2O.png

Baltix 2012-05
Baltix 2012-05

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
SliTaz GNU/Linux

slitaz.png

• Based on: Independent
  • Origin: Switzerland
  • Architecture: i386
  • Desktop: Openbox

SliTaz GNU/Linux is a mini distribution and live CD designed to run speedily on hardware with 256 MB of RAM. SliTaz uses BusyBox, a recent Linux kernel and GNU software. It boots with Syslinux and provides more than 200 Linux commands, the lighttpd web server, SQLite database, rescue tools, IRC client, SSH client and server powered by Dropbear, X window system, JWM (Joe's Window Manager), gFTP, Geany IDE, Mozilla Firefox, AlsaPlayer, GParted, a sound file editor and more. The SliTaz ISO image fits on a less than 30 MB media and takes just 80 MB of hard disk space.

6R9vI.png

SliTaz GNU/Linux 4.0
slitaz-4.0.iso (34.7MB)
SliTaz GNU/Linux Cooking 20110531
slitaz-cooking.iso (30.0MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Frugalware Linux

frugalware.png

• Based on: Independent
  • Origin: Hungary
  • Architecture: i686, x86_64
  • Desktop: Blackbox, Fluxbox, GNOME, IceWM, KDE, LXDE, Openbox, WMaker, Xfce

Frugalware Linux is an independently developed general purpose desktop Linux distribution designed for intermediate users. It follows simple Slackware-like design concepts and includes the "pacman" package management utility from Arch Linux.

zmOdL.jpg

Frugalware Linux 1.7
frugalware-1.7-i686-dvd1.iso (4,278MB)
frugalware-1.7-x86_64-dvd1.iso (4,284MB)
Frugalware Linux 1.7 RC1
frugalware-1.7rc1-x86_64-dvd1.iso (4,262MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Unity Linux

unity.png

• Based on: Mandriva
  • Origin: Global
  • Architecture: i586, x86_64
  • Desktop: Openbox

The community-oriented Unity Linux is a minimalist distribution and live CD based on Mandriva Linux. The project's main goal is to create a base operating system from which more complete, user-oriented distribution can easily be built - either by other distribution projects or by the users themselves. Unity Linux uses Openbox as the default window manager. Its package management is handled via Smart and RPM 5 which can download and install additional software packages from the project's online repository.

vc3tR.jpg

Unity Linux 2012 Alpha 1
unitycli-i586-20120222.iso (96.4MB)
unitycli-x86_64-20120222.iso (99.2MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Zenwalk Linux

zenwalk.png

• Based on: Slackware
  • Origin: France
  • Architecture: i486, i686
  • Desktop: GNOME, Openbox, WMaker, Xfce

Zenwalk Linux (formerly Minislack) is a Slackware-based GNU/Linux operating system with a goal of being slim and fast by using only one application per task and with focus on graphical desktop and multimedia usage. Zenwalk features the latest Linux technology along with a complete programming environment and libraries to provide an ideal platform for application programmers. Zenwalk's modular approach also provides a simple way to convert Zenwalk Linux into a finely-tuned modern server (e.g. LAMP, messaging, file sharing).

1zGBI.png

Zenwalk Linux 7.2 RC5
zenwalk-7.2RC5.iso (654MB)
Zenwalk Linux 7.0 "GNOME"
zenwalk-gnome-7.0.iso (665MB)
Zenwalk Linux 7.0 "Core"
zenwalk_Core-7.0.iso (329MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Absolute Linux

absolute.png

• Based on: Slackware
  • Architecture: i686
  • Desktop: Fluxbox, IceWM

Absolute Linux is a light-weight modification of Slackware Linux. It includes several utilities that make configuration and maintenance easier and it has many common desktop and Internet applications installed and configured with tight integration of menus, applications and MIME types. Absolute Linux uses IceWM and ROX for its window and file managers.

S5N3k.png

Absolute Linux 13.2.2
absolute-13.2.2.iso (698MB)
Absolute Linux 13.1.2
absolute-13.1.2.iso (691MB)
Absolute Linux 13.1.1
absolute-13.1.1.iso (700MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
BackBox Linux

backbox.png

• Origin: Italy
  • Architecture: i386, x86_64
  • Desktop: Xfce

BackBox Linux is an Ubuntu-based distribution developed to perform penetration tests and security assessments. It is designed to be fast and easy to use. It provides a minimal yet complete desktop environment, thanks to its own software repositories, which are always updated to the latest stable versions of the most often used and best-known ethical hacking tools.

PZ4WO.jpg

BackBox Linux 2.05
backbox-2.05-i386.iso (986MB)
backbox-2.05-amd64.iso (998MB)
BackBox Linux 2.01
backbox-2.01-i386.iso (972MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
SUSE Linux Enterprise

sle.png

• Based on: openSUSE
  • Architecture: i586, ia64, ppc, s390, s390x, x86_64
  • Desktop: GNOME, IceWM, KDE, WMaker

SUSE Linux Enterprise is an interoperable platform for mission-critical computing. SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop is an enterprise-quality Linux desktop that's ready for routine business use. It provides interoperability with existing systems and many office applications. It also delivers flexibility for desktop and notebook clients, thin-client devices, and high-end technical workstations. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is designed to handle mission-critical workloads. It is an open, scalable, solution that comes with integrated Xen-based virtualization, application security, and systems management across a range of hardware architectures. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server provides interoperability with Windows and other platforms, and it provides a secure foundation for a broad range of edge, departmental and data center needs.

hqKhr.png

All version

Kod:
https://www.suse.com/download-linux/

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Joli OS

jolios.png

• Origin: France
  • Architecture: i386
  • Desktop: GNOME

Joli OS is an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution. It is geared towards extreme user-friendliness so that any computer user can install it with just one click. Besides the standard ISO image, the distribution is also provided as a Windows executable file which can resize an existing Windows partition and install Joli OS as an alternative operating system. Other Joli OS features include heavy orientation towards web application and services, online backup option, web-based software installation interface, inclusion of proprietary hardware drivers and non-free media codecs, and extensive social networking features.

H4pue.png

Jolicloud 1.1
Jolicloud-1.1.iso (696MB)

Natrag