ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Debian GNU/Linux

debian.png

• OS Type: Linux
  • Based on: Independent
  • Origin: Global
  • Architecture: armel, hppa, ia64, i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc64, x86_64
  • Desktop: AfterStep, Blackbox, Fluxbox, GNOME, IceWM, KDE, LXDE, Openbox, WMaker, Xfce

The Debian Project is an association of individuals who have made common cause to create a free operating system. This operating system is called Debian GNU/Linux, or simply Debian for short. Debian systems currently use the Linux kernel. Linux is a completely free piece of software started by Linus Torvalds and supported by thousands of programmers worldwide. Of course, the thing that people want is application software: programs to help them get what they want to do done, from editing documents to running a business to playing games to writing more software. Debian comes with over 20,000 packages (precompiled software that is bundled up in a nice format for easy installation on your machine) - all of it free. It's a bit like a tower. At the base is the kernel. On top of that are all the basic tools. Next is all the software that you run on the computer. At the top of the tower is Debian -- carefully organizing and fitting everything so it all works together.

GrGTj.png

Debian GNU/Linux 7.0
Kod:
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Slackware Linux

slackware.png

• Origin: USA
  • Architecture: arm, i486, s390, x86_64
  • Desktop: Blackbox, Fluxbox, FVWM, KDE, WMaker, Xfce

The Official Release of Slackware Linux by Patrick Volkerding is an advanced Linux operating system, designed with the twin goals of ease of use and stability as top priorities. Including the latest popular software while retaining a sense of tradition, providing simplicity and ease of use alongside flexibility and power, Slackware brings the best of all worlds to the table. Originally developed by Linus Torvalds in 1991, the UNIX-like Linux operating system now benefits from the contributions of millions of users and developers around the world. Slackware Linux provides new and experienced users alike with a fully-featured system, equipped to serve in any capacity from desktop workstation to machine-room server. Web, ftp, and email servers are ready to go out of the box, as are a wide selection of popular desktop environments. A full range of development tools, editors, and current libraries is included for users who wish to develop or compile additional software.

3Ykds.jpg

Slackware Linux 14.0 RC5
slackware-current-install-dvd.iso (2,320MB)
slackware64-current-install-dvd.iso (2,275MB)
Slackware Linux 14.0 RC4
slackware-current-install-dvd.iso (2,320MB)
slackware64-current-install-dvd.iso (2,274MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Arch Linux

arch.png

• Origin: Canada
  • Architecture: i686, x86_64
  • Desktop: Blackbox, Fluxbox, GNOME, IceWM, KDE, LXDE, Openbox, WMaker, Xfce

Arch Linux is an independently developed, i686- and x86_64-optimised Linux distribution targeted at competent Linux users. It uses 'pacman', its home-grown package manager, to provide updates to the latest software applications with full dependency tracking. Operating on a rolling release system, Arch can be installed from a CD image or via an FTP server. The default install provides a solid base that enables users to create a custom installation. In addition, the Arch Build System (ABS) provides a way to easily build new packages, modify the configuration of stock packages, and share these packages with other users via the Arch Linux user repository.

1bbmx.jpg

Arch Linux 2012.09.07
archlinux-2012.09.07-dual.iso (392MB)
Arch Linux 2012.08.04
archlinux-2012.08.04-dual.iso (384MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
PCLinuxOS

pclinuxos.png

• Based on: Independent (originally forked from Mandriva), PCLinuxOS
  • Architecture: i586
  • Desktop: Enlightenment, Fluxbox, GNOME, IceWM, KDE, LXDE, Openbox, Xfce

PCLinuxOS is a user-friendly Linux distribution with out-of-the-box support for many popular graphics and sound cards, as well as other peripheral devices. The bootable live CD provides an easy-to-use graphical installer and the distribution sports a wide range of popular applications for the typical desktop user, including browser plugins and full multimedia playback. The intuitive system configuration tools include Synaptic for package management, Addlocale to add support to many languages, Getopenoffice to install the latest OpenOffice.org, and Mylivecd to create a customised live CD.

MtsEk.png

PCLinuxOS 2012.09 "KDE FullMonty"
pclinuxos-kde-fullmonty-2012.09.iso (3,986MB)
PCLinuxOS 2012.08
pclinuxos-kde-2012.08.iso (1,287MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
GeeXboX

geexbox.png

• Origin: France
  • Architecture: arm, i386, x86_64
  • Desktop: XBMC Media Centre

GeeXboX is a free and open-source media centre oriented Linux distribution for embedded devices and desktop computers. It is a full-featured operating system that can be booted from a live CD, a USB key, an SD/MMC card or it can be installed on a regular hard disk drive. The GeeXboX distribution is lightweight and designed for one single goal - to embed all major multimedia applications in order to turn any computer into a home theatre personal computer. The GeeXboX project is a non-commercial organization founded in 2002.

DMb31.jpg

GeeXboX 3.0

geexbox-3.0-i386.iso (136MB)
geexbox-3.0-x86_64.iso (138MB)
GeeXboX 2.0
geexbox-2.0-i386.iso (72.0MB)
geexbox-2.0-x86_64.iso (73.0MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Mandriva Linux

mandriva.png

• Based on: Independent (originally forked from Red Hat), Mandriva
  • Origin: France
  • Architecture: i586, x86_64
  • Desktop: AfterStep, Blackbox, Fluxbox, GNOME, IceWM, KDE, LXDE, Openbox, WMaker, Xfce

Mandriva Linux was launched in 1998 under the name of Mandrake Linux, with the goal of making Linux easier to use for everyone. At that time, Linux was already well-known as a powerful and stable operating system that demanded strong technical knowledge and extensive use of the command line; MandrakeSoft saw this as an opportunity to integrate the best graphical desktop environments and contribute its own graphical configuration utilities to quickly become famous for setting the standard in Linux ease of use. In February 2005, MandrakeSoft merged with Brazil's Conectiva to form Mandriva S.A., with headquarters in Paris, France. The company's flagship product, Mandriva Linux, offers all the power and stability of Linux to both individuals and professional users in an easy-to-use and pleasant environment.

niB2n.png

Mandriva Linux 2012 Alpha
mandriva-2012-i586-DVD.iso (4,165MB)
mandriva-2012-x86_64-DVD.iso (4,201MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Lightweight Portable Security

lps.png

• Based on: Thinstation
  • Architecture: i386
  • Desktop: IceWM

Lightweight Portable Security (LPS) is a Linux-based live CD with a goal of allowing users to work on a computer without the risk of exposing their credentials and private data to malware, key loggers and other Internet-era ills. It includes a minimal set of applications and utilities, such as the Firefox web browser or an encryption wizard for encrypting and decrypting personal files. The live CD is a product produced by the United States of America's Department of Defence and is part of that organization's Software Protection Initiative.

8dC7Q.png

Lightweight Portable Security 1.3.6
LPS-1.3.6_public.iso (181MB)
LPS-1.3.6_public_deluxe.iso (391MB)
Lightweight Portable Security 1.3.5
LPS-1.3.5_public.iso (175MB)
LPS-1.3.5_public_deluxe.iso (382MB

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
CentOS

centos.png

• Based on: Fedora, Red Hat
  • Architecture: i386, x86_64
  • Desktop: GNOME, KDE

CentOS as a group is a community of open source contributors and users. Typical CentOS users are organisations and individuals that do not need strong commercial support in order to achieve successful operation. CentOS is 100% compatible rebuild of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux, in full compliance with Red Hat's redistribution requirements. CentOS is for people who need an enterprise class operating system stability without the cost of certification and support.

cU9HJ.png

CentOS 6.3
CentOS-6.3-i386-bin-DVD1.iso (3,541MB)
CentOS-6.3-x86_64-bin-DVD1.iso (4,091MB)
CentOS 5.8
CentOS-5.8-i386-bin-DVD-1of2.iso (3,742MB)
CentOS-5.8-x86_64-bin-DVD-1of2.iso (4,372MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Zorin OS

zorin.png

• Based on: Debian, Ubuntu
  • Origin: Ireland
  • Architecture: i386, x86_64
  • Desktop: GNOME, LXDE

Zorin OS is an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution designed especially for newcomers to Linux. It has a Windows-like graphical user interface and many programs similar to those found in Windows. Zorin OS also comes with an application that lets users run many Windows programs. The distribution's ultimate goal is to provide a Linux alternative to Windows and let Windows users enjoy all the features of Linux without complications.

6u2nv.png

Zorin OS 6.1 "Educational Lite"
zorin-os-6.1-educational-lite.iso (1,157MB)
Zorin OS 6.1 "Lite"
zorin-os-6.1-lite.iso (641MB)
Zorin OS 6
zorin-os-6-core-32.iso (1,382MB
zorin-os-6-core-64.iso (1,474MB)

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Manjaro Linux

manjaro.png

• Based on: Arch
  • Origin: Germany/France
  • Architecture: i686, x86_64
  • Desktop: Cinnamon, GNOME, KDE, Xfce

Manjaro Linux is a desktop-oriented, user-friendly distribution based on Arch Linux. Some of its more pronounced features include an intuitive installation process, automatic hardware detection, special Bash scripts for managing graphics drivers, and extra desktop configuration options. Manjaro Linux comes in three editions featuring the Xfce, GNOME 3 (with the Cinnamon Shell) and KDE desktops.

ZFqef.jpg

Manjaro Linux 0.8.1
manjaro-xfce-0.8.1-i686.iso (1,461MB)
manjaro-xfce-0.8.1-x86_64.iso (1,663MB)
Manjaro Linux 0.8.0
manjaro-xfce-0.8.0-i686.iso (633MB)
manjaro-xfce-0.8.0-x86_64.iso (692MB)

Natrag