Stremio 3.6.2 + Portable Media Center

¯™¯
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
=========================================================
Za probu skini portable verziju

(mnogi imaju problem sa skidanjem u zadnje vreme
-Savet-
uzmi neku operu portable turbo recimo 10.10 ja koristim od pre par godina i samo nju koristite za skidanje svega)

i kad skines ides na
http://addons.strem.io/
i instaliraj odatle dodatke ,samo klik na install

kada ti ponudiverzije za gledanje
-preporuka-
koristi - juan carlos torrents

prevod imas dole desno na baru opcija izaberes ,ako nema u ponudi neki od nasih jezika skines prevod ako ima za taj film ili seriju i samo ga uvuces u Stremio

Kome je lakse i kome treba u opcijama ima i verzija da se izabere jezik stavis na Srpski i bice latinica .

iGAWXY7.jpg

Kada ga pokrenes ako te Win pita nesto samo dozvoli , i to je to.

5MjI3ND.jpg

dTixaTg.jpg

SLxxuae.jpg

=========================================================

We strongly recommend our users to use to make themselves anonymous.
By using , your ISPs and Government agencies will not be able to spy on you neither would they be able to track your online activities.
Try it for free!!!

xtPnEUvjnVXcxGpI7aLWCsLE2TsEdQNL.jpg

Stremio 3.6.2 + Portable | 63.6/65.1 Mb

Stremio is an app that helps you organize and instantly watch your favorite videos, movies, TV series and TV channels. The wealth of TV shows and movies available for viewing today means users find it increasingly hard just to keep track of new releases. Fortunately, Media Center programs allow one to manage the multimedia library effortlessly and Stremio is just one such practical application.

Keep track of favorite movies and stream content over the Internet

Specifically, the program allows its users to keep track of their favorite films. Once started, the application automatically connects to the Internet and displays a comprehensive list of TV shows, movies, and online channels. All items can be filtered based on category and users populate their personal watchlists by simply clicking on the “Add to Library” button.

All the entries come with album art, descriptions, performing actors, and IMDb ratings; most items even feature playable trailers. One of the great features of the program is that, once loaded into their personal library, clips can be streamed over the Internet. A calendar module also allows users to track upcoming new releases of their favorite TV shows.

Stores all information on Cloud

The application relies on several sources for movies, including YouTube, Cinema, and torrents. It should be noted that a constant Internet connection of adequate speed is required in order to fully benefit from the program's playback capabilities.

The built-in player handles all the streaming operations and users can even fetch subtitles for their clips (data is grabbed automatically from OpenSubtitles and YIFI). Another interesting choice is the Cloud library setup; this allows users to access their Media Center database from any location, as long as one can connect to the Internet.

All in all, a great program for anyone serious about watching movies and TV series

To conclude, Stremio is a very practical application for movies aficionados, as it allows users to accurately track and play their favorite TV shows or movies. The program connects to various sources and allows streaming of multimedia content and all recorded data is saved on Cloud.

FEATURES
Watch Instantly in HD
• Click and play your favourite movies, TV Shows, videos and TV channels.
Automatic Subtitles
• Stremio automatically picks synced subtitles for your language.
Play on TV & mobile devices
• Cast to AppleTV, Chromecast, Smart TV (DLNA/UPnP) and mobile devices.

New in version 3.6.2:
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

HomePage

Download :
Uploaded - Installer
Uploaded - Portable

Mirror :
Rapidgator - Installer
Rapidgator - Portable

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Stremio 3.6.2

Stremio is a convenient option for watching your favorite movies, videos, TV channels and TV series with minimal buffering. You have the ability to save content to your personal library that can be synced with your other devices. There is also a 'board' which will present you with recommendations relating to your library as well as any notifications that may arise. Stremio allows you to easily import content from Facebook and your local disk. It also has some readily available add-ons that can be used to enhance the overall experience - the real gem here, in my opinion, is 'Guidebox' which allows you to view movies and TV shows from Hulu, Netflix, iTunes and others. You can also elect to see videos from the numerous Youtube channels out there.... Like the MajorGeeks channel for instance. :) Stremio features the ability to watch instantly in HD by just clicking and playing your favorite movies, television shows, videos, and TV channels, automatic subtitles, casting to AppleTV, Chromecast, Smart TV's, mobile devices and more.

Kod:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/stremio.html#screenshots
(Downloads :Author site

ROrpcAg.jpg

obavezno dodajte addon Juan Carlos Torrents preko njega ide free torr. stream i SD i HD (BESPLATNO)

povezite ga sa VLC playerom i gledate preko vlc-a

ne zaboravite cistiti torrent kes iz fascikle aplikacije !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HqIyQ1T.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Koristim aplikaciju za windows. Pitanje je kako razvući sliku da nemam crne ivice gore i dole, nigde nisam našao tu opciju.

Natrag