https://mega.nz/file/mdZFhQjQ#eRr_TKXELoQ6IIA5g_OAacYC1UIi0JyD2NzR9Uoe_tQ

SFVIP-Player-x86
https://mega.nz/file/SVYwiBbA#r9dCjiDg-wI6yJxh0Brd8AhZ-mmJf4f1UnPF8HtcxYI

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
:D Thank you very much
Everything now works as it should
I have a query
When I play a live broadcast on Facebook, it starts for about 5 seconds and then stops

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi @salezli. Lately I have been stumbling upon many, many videos on youtube, which for the higher resolutions (1080, 2160) contain only separate video and only separate audio streams. This effectively fools yt-dlp.exe, because by default, according to the developer instructions, it uses the "bv*+ba" command. So it picks the highest resolution, but this only contains video stream, there is no audio. Or even worst, youtube is offering a best bogus video+audio stream, which has nothing on it and as a result we get an error "no video, or audio stream". Those two problems can be partially mitigated by following command:
ytdl-format="bv*[ext=mp4]+ba[ext=mp4a]/b[ext=mp4] / (bv*+ba)/b"
However, most of those problematic videos have the stream video -> mp4 + audio ->mp4a only up to resolution 720p. So, the command above yes, will give us vido+audio, but only in 720p resolution.
The work around the above problem, might be for SFVIP Player to learn how to combine only video with only audio streams through ffmpeg. Than, by default SFVIP will get from yt-dlp.exe the bv* (best video stream, can contain audio) and if no audio available will combine it through ffmpeg, with the ba (bestaudio stream).
Shinchiro, and the other devs, together with the mpv lib., provide a daily build of ffmpeg library. I wonder if it will be possible to add this library to SFVIP and enable it to combine streams?
Following are examples of what I refer to:
(Format/Protocol: multi/edl) 1080p res no audio
(Format/Protocol: multi/edl) 4k res no audio
However this other videos:
(Format/Protocol: multi/mkv) has both 4k video and audio Opus
(Format/Protocol: multi/mkv) has both 1080p video and audio Opus
So, when we have (Format/Protocol: multi/mkv) streams mpv is able to combine video only with audio only streams, but when (Format/Protocol: multi/edl) it can't combine.
I am getting totally confused by youtube. They definitely are playing some games on us.
Please see if you can make any sense of it. Thank you very much.

VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Hi @salezli. Lately I have been stumbling upon many, many videos on youtube, which for the higher resolutions (1080, 2160) contain only separate video and only separate audio streams. This effectively fools yt-dlp.exe, because by default, according to the developer instructions, it uses the "bv*+ba" command. So it picks the highest resolution, but this only contains video stream, there is no audio. Or even worst, youtube is offering a best bogus video+audio stream, which has nothing on it and as a result we get an error "no video, or audio stream". Those two problems can be partially mitigated by following command:
However, most of those problematic videos have the stream video -> mp4 + audio ->mp4a only up to resolution 720p. So, the command above yes, will give us vido+audio, but only in 720p resolution.
The work around the above problem, might be for SFVIP Player to learn how to combine only video with only audio streams through ffmpeg. Than, by default SFVIP will get from yt-dlp.exe the bv* (best video stream, can contain audio) and if no audio available will combine it through ffmpeg, with the ba (bestaudio stream).
Shinchiro, and the other devs, together with the mpv lib., provide a daily build of ffmpeg library. I wonder if it will be possible to add this library to SFVIP and enable it to combine streams?
So, when we have (Format/Protocol: multi/mkv) streams mpv is able to combine video only with audio only streams, but when (Format/Protocol: multi/edl) it can't combine.
I am getting totally confused by youtube. They definitely are playing some games on us.
you see my answer here

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
you see my answer here
Sorry, but this code
Kod:
ytdl-format=313+251
, does not work. It loads as if by default video - vp9 and no audio. I even tried to modify the code as per specification:
Kod:
 ytdl-format="bv*[id=313]+ba[id=251]"
but than I get "unrecognized format".
It might be possible to have a solution like this, but I think the format is definitely wrong.
To me it looks more likely, that SFVIP is recognizing correctly (Format/Protocol: multi/mkv) from the above examples and correctly is combining the video with the audio stream, however it fails to recognize (Format/Protocol: multi/edl) from the above examples, since it only plays the video stream and does not recognize the audio.

Poslednja izmena:
¯™¯
ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pokusavam da shvatim?

Svaki ovaj video koji si postavio ovde ja mogu da otvorim i gledam i slusam u SFVIP-Player-u.
Nekapiram gde je problem ili ja nemogu da shvatim u cemu je problem.

noproblem.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Dali se moze"translate.google.com/ ugraditi na ovoj temi,da automatski prevede ove stranica sa americkog na srbski?

Natrag