SF Vip plejer

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
I am using version 1.2.7.18 in Win11 environment. There is only mpv-2.dll (dated 25.12.2022 and version 0.35.0-62...) in the lib folder. The hwdec option is active in the mpv.conf file. Both playback and recording are smooth.
(The relevant record in my mpv.conf file is as follows:
vo=gpu
gpu-contend=d3d11
Yes, but I was referring to following github set-up (https://github.com/he2a/mpv-config), shared by he2a, which includes filters and shaders, and I see positive results especially for streams of lower quality. It can be configured to take advantage of all graphics cards (from intel 620, to latest NVIDIA and ATI). Now with the setup from he2a implemented, in SFVIP-Player v.1.2.7.18, if I use "mpv-1.dll", then both work, outstanding playback and RECORDING. However, if I switch to "mpv-2.dll", playback still works good, but it can't record (creates empty files, like it was before). If only switching between the 2 libraries can fix the recording part, that makes me think it should be something very small, which @salezli might help fix.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Yes, but I was referring to following github set-up (https://github.com/he2a/mpv-config), shared by he2a, which includes filters and shaders, and I see positive results especially for streams of lower quality. It can be configured to take advantage of all graphics cards (from intel 620, to latest NVIDIA and ATI). Now with the setup from he2a implemented, in SFVIP-Player v.1.2.7.18, if I use "mpv-1.dll", then both work, outstanding playback and RECORDING. However, if I switch to "mpv-2.dll", playback still works good, but it can't record (creates empty files, like it was before). If only switching between the 2 libraries can fix the recording part, that makes me think it should be something very small, which @salezli might help fix.
I applied the config file at the relevant address (https://github.com/he2a/mpv-config), including filters and shaders. Again, I did not encounter any problems during both playback and recording, even on 4k channels.
P.S. By the way, thank you for the address.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli: For the last 3 or 4 versions:
1 - It crashes once in a while which almost never happened before,
2- Sometimes, the audio of the last channel continues for 5-10 seconds despite logging off from the panel...the sound goes on while browsing the "users list".

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli Merhaba. Daha önce net...ix klasör çökmesi hakkında yazmıştım. Kategoride yaklaşık 850 klasör var ve her klasörde en az 40-50 film var. 1.2.7.6 sürümünde klasörleri anında açarken, 1.2.7.20 sürümünde anında çöküyor. Ama bir şey fark ettim, kategoriyi açıp en az 10 saniye beklersem kilitlenmez ve açılır. Bunu nasıl düzeltebiliriz?

Poslednja izmena:
VIP IPTV
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
@salezli Merhaba. Daha önce net...ix klasör çökmesi hakkında yazmıştım. Kategoride yaklaşık 850 klasör var ve her klasörde en az 40-50 film var. 1.2.7.6 sürümünde klasörleri anında açarken, 1.2.7.20 sürümünde anında çöküyor. Ama bir şey fark ettim, kategoriyi açıp en az 10 saniye beklersem kilitlenmez ve açılır. Bunu nasıl düzeltebiliriz?
send me that MAC so that I can check

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Nice program.
I miss to be able to search through all channels and not only the categories.
Also is it possible to customize keyboard control ? - I do not think it can be done changing the input.conf file ?

Natrag