Sema adaptera za laptop u kolima

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Interesuje me neka j sema adaptera 12 na 19 v ili sa primjenjivim izlaznim naponom od 18 do 24 v?
Adapter mi je potreban za koristenje laptopa u kolima.
Hvala

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Kod:
http://www.dx.com/p/universal-car-cigarette-powered-adapter-charger-for-laptop-cell-phone-pda-gps-81013#.WE_ph-fQe00

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Bas takav je crkao poslije mjesec dana pivremenog koristenja!
Pokusao sam naci semu - bezuspjesno!
Ima sami napon na ulazu..

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
"It worked very well for charging the laptop, but when using the laptop while charging it, the power supply only lasted for some few minutes until it started smelling burnt electronics. Probably I exceeded the 80W limit. The power supply is now toasted and doesn't work anymore. I would expect a fuse to blow or an over-temperature protection to kick in before the thing getting toasted. There is a 10A fuse, but it failed to blow."

Jel ovo tvoj komentar na dxu ?

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
"It worked very well for charging the laptop, but when using the laptop while charging it, the power supply only lasted for some few minutes until it started smelling burnt electronics. Probably I exceeded the 80W limit. The power supply is now toasted and doesn't work anymore. I would expect a fuse to blow or an over-temperature protection to kick in before the thing getting toasted. There is a 10A fuse, but it failed to blow."

Jel ovo tvoj komentar na dxu ?
Ne..

Natrag