one else Black Sabbath Ozzy's voice is sick as hell Prince, Fishbone,
NWA these are the things that I like to play
Mr. Bungle is so very cool so don't be an ignorant fool there's so much
music for you to choose so don't just be a metal dude it's cool fool

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Independent

Independent

Read my lips I don't care what you say I might listen but I'll do it my own way don't you see it don't mean nothing to me when all's said and done
I'll stand on my two feet
Let me be I live by my own rules independent, independence can't you see it's my right to choose independence, independent
Once they tried to teach teach me all their rules I had my own ideas didn't fit in, in their schools don't they see that we all have a brain there to learn not to be whipped and tamed
Let me be I live by my own rules independent, independence can't you see it's my right to choose independence, independent
Read my lips I don't care what you say I might listen but I'll do it my own way don't you see it don't mean nothing to me when all's said and done
I'll stand on my two feet

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Free

Free

It's beyond me the differences in our minds in my head it's just as plain as day to be free free of hate, peace of mind exorcise the demons that can leave you blind
What I want, liberate from the things that bring you down free your self and all around what I see see neausiates eats the life inside of me kills the life inside of me
Hatred venom seeping through your veins question everything I know is true vengeance downward spiral never ends unity for what reasons, never know
What I want, liberate from the things that bring you down free your self and all around what I see see neausiates eats the life inside of me kills the life inside of me
Choose sides why must it be this way answer fear of the unknown decide where do you draw the line?
Our pride pride in the human race
What I want, liberate from the things that bring you down free your self and all around what I see see neausiates eats the life inside of me kills the life inside of me to be free
Overcome false boundaries built to keep us far apart drilled from when we were very young into what we think is true strength in us to push aside walls in which we'll never stay time for us to pool our pride and unify our brotherhood
To be free

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Just Like That

Just Like That

Walls once built to protect can become a prison the shifting sands of time consume all in it's path hours to days, months to years perpetual motion I hope you realize before it's gone
How's the time to open your eyes tomorrow may be too late you can never tell one second here next second gone see how fast things change they change just like that see how fast things change they change just like that see how they change just like that
When you stop and think about the grand scheme we're merely seconds in the clock that's time sometimes it's hard to see just what you've got I hope you realize before it's gone
How's the time to open your eyes tomorrow may be too late you can never tell one second here next second gone see how fast things change they change just like that see how fast things change they change just like that see how they change just like that
When you stop and think about the grand scheme we're merely seconds in the clock that's time sometimes it's hard to see just what you've got I hope you realize before it's gone

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Supremacy

Supremacy

I and I alone you I can't condone don't you see what I mean it's all laid out simplistically you won't even have to think you'll just hear the words I speak
What you don't agree where is your morality questioning authority leads to the road depravity undesirable impurity questioning supremacy
Abuse of power in and ivory tower when you are so far removed issues seem to confuse when you are so far removed issues seem to confuse what is right you try to choose
Abuse of power you can't lose don't you see what I mean led around so blindly influence of majority racist attitude is stupidity don't you see what I mean there must be equality when we're cut we all bleed there is no supremacy
What you don't agree where is your morality questioning authority leads to the road depravity undesirable impurity questioning supremacy
I and I alone you I can't condone don't you see what I mean it's all laid out simplistically you won't even have to think you'll just hear the words I speak

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Crawling

Crawling

You say your misunderstood I say you give it real good now you work your way back you're crawling
You say you've always been there I say I don't understand you say your back for good your crawling
But your time now is gone you try to hang on try to stay on your feet but now your crawling, crawling to me crawling, crawling crawling, crawling back to me crawling, crawling
Is this what you want take it right back to the start when you fall on your face your crawling
Try it all on your own give it all that you know but when you come up short your crawling
But your time now is gone you try to hang on try to stay on your feet but now your crawling, crawling to me crawling, crawling crawling, crawling back to me crawling, crawling
How you want all of my time I see what you are like enter into my life crawling
You know no words to say you always like to play when on your hands and knees your crawling

Natrag