Quotes that move you

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Veoma cesto u nasim svakodnevnicama citiramo i primenjujemo u razlicitim situacijama kako izreke tako i citate velikih mislioca, kako sadasnjeg, isto tako i istorijskog vremena, u kojima vidimo inspiraciju i i cije nas izjave usmeravaju na pozitivno razmisljanje, ono sto je nemoguce da je moguce, na jedan sasvim nov i drugaciji aspekt zivota. A takivih ljudi je veoma malo.
Sta je ono sto Vas to pokrece, koji su Vasi omiljeni citati koji Vam daju inspiraciju kako na poslu tako i zivotu?

"To win this year, out-think who you were last year and out-learn what you learned" R.S.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
"Until the social premise itself, and hence the fundamental psychological drivers of our economy – balance, scarcity, narrow self-interest, exploitation and competition – until those are altered to the extent that the system begins to reward and reinforce collaboration, human and ecological balance, efficiency and sustainability, nothing is going to really change.

In a sociological condition where everything is based on advantage over others, what we call ‘corruption’ today isn’t actually corruption at all. It’s just ‘business as usual.’ I mean, seriously, what did you people expect? In an economy where everything is for sale by the very ethic inherent underscored by the false notion that we possibly can’t work together intelligently to benefit all, no level of supposed ‘corruption’ should surprise any of us.”
–Peter Josephhttp://www.mutualresponsibility.org/

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Don't be fooled by my beauty—the light of my face comes from the candle of my spirit.

~ Rumi

ja bre zavoleh ovog Rumia :)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears."
- Edgar Allan Poe

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Peaceful is the one who's not concerned
of having more or less.

~ Rumi

rumi quoete.jpg

rumi quoete 1.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
'' Ništa ne treba čekati, svemu treba ići u susret. Ako čovek nije glup ni kukavica, nije ni bespomoćan.''

Meša Selimović

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Kakve su ti misli, takav ti je život.
Ako je izvor čist i voda je čista...
Otac Tadej

Natrag