Problem sa igricom Euro Truck Simulator 2

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pozdrav drugari,
imam sledeci problem sa ovom igricom.
Igricu sam instalirao pre nekih 2 meseca i igrao sam sa tastaturom i misem i sve je bilo ok.
Problem se pojavio kada sam kupio volan Speedlink Drift O.Z. Racing Wheel.
Instalirao sam drajvere sa cd-a i podesio kalibraciju i ostale kontrole i sve je proslo ok,
problem je kada startujem igricu da igram pokrene se ucita mi profil i samo se iskljuci i izadje iz igrice.
Probao vise puta i isti problem.Kada iskljucim volan sa PC i probam igricu samo putem tastature kao i pre igrica radi normalno.
Moze li pomoc ako je neko imao slican problem.
Hvala.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Probaj deinstalirat drivere te i pustit da windows sam instalira drivere za taj volan..
Pogledaj crash log, gledao sam malo na netu i vecinom je taj problem uzrokovan zbog faulty drivera..
Objavi crash log na community page-u od ETS-a a i ovdje mozes. GL da napravis to

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Malo se kasno javljam imao sam problem sa Pc i posle toga preselenje.
Resio sam kako si predlozio deinstalirao drajvere i pustio win da sam odradi i sve proslo ok i proradilo sve super.
Hvala ti savetima @Maki0001

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pozdrav drugari,
imam sledeci problem sa ovom igricom.
Igricu sam instalirao pre nekih 2 meseca i igrao sam sa tastaturom i misem i sve je bilo ok.
Problem se pojavio kada sam kupio volan Speedlink Drift O.Z. Racing Wheel.
Instalirao sam drajvere sa cd-a i podesio kalibraciju i ostale kontrole i sve je proslo ok,
problem je kada startujem igricu da igram pokrene se ucita mi gbwa profil i samo se iskljuci i izadje iz igrice.
Probao vise puta i isti problem.Kada iskljucim volan sa PC i probam igricu samo putem tastature kao i pre igrica radi normalno.
Moze li pomoc ako je neko imao slican problem.
Hvala.
Many gamers encounter compatibility issues when integrating new hardware, such as racing wheels, into their gaming setup. One common problem is the game crashing or exiting unexpectedly when using a newly installed wheel, disrupting the gaming experience. In this article, we will address a specific issue where the game crashes upon loading the profile after installing the Speedlink Drift OZ Racing Wheel. We will explore potential solutions to help resolve this problem and allow you to enjoy your game seamlessly with the new racing wheel.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Update Wheel Drivers: Visit the manufacturer's website and ensure that you have the latest drivers for the Speedlink Drift OZ Racing Wheel. Newer drivers often include bug fixes and improvements that could resolve compatibility issues with specific games.

Check Game Compatibility: Verify that the game you are trying to play is compatible with racing wheels and explicitly supports the Speedlink Drift OZ Racing Wheel. Check the game's official website, forums, or support channels for information regarding wheel compatibility and any known issues or workarounds.

Adjust Wheel Settings: Access the wheel's control panel or software settings and ensure that the calibration and control options are correctly configured. Experiment with different settings, sensitivity levels, and button assignments to find the optimal configuration for your game.

Disable Background Programs: Close any unnecessary background applications or processes that could interfere with the game or the wheel's functionality. These can include antivirus software, screen recording programs, or any other applications that might conflict with the game's input detection.

Verify Game Settings: Launch the game and navigate to the settings menu. Look for specific options related to wheel input or controller configuration. Ensure that the correct input device is selected, and any relevant settings or sensitivities are properly adjusted for the racing wheel.

Reinstall Game or Verify Game Files: If the problem persists, try reinstalling the game or verifying the integrity of the game files through the game launcher or distribution platform. Corrupted game files can sometimes cause compatibility issues with new hardware.

Contact Game Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reaching out to the game's official support channels or community forums. Provide them with detailed information about your setup, the specific issue you're facing, and any troubleshooting steps you've already taken. They may be able to provide further guidance or identify a specific workaround for your situation.

Natrag