Potreban mi je savet oko zaštite računara

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Proveo sam dosta vremena na forumu tražeći najbolju zaštitu za računar. Našao sam mnogo tema koje se bave ovom problematikom i kada sam sve pregledao tek onda mi nije ništa jasno.
Ja koristim avast, znam da ga jedni hvale a drugi kude ( kao i sve), i njime sam manje više zadovoljan.
Znam da postoje i drugi programi ( ne anti virusi ) koji služe za zaštitu računara, za neke crve i crviće i slično.
Volio bih da mi neko objasni koji su to programi i čemu služe, ali da pri tome vodi računa da je moje znanje o računarima zaista skromno ( da nije ne bih ni trebao pomoć).
Unapred se zahvaljujem.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
pa iskreno ne znam za takve programe osim za antiviruse. ali ja recimo koristim 2 razlicita operativna sistema, xp i linux. linux ti je najbolji po tom pitanju. desava mi se recimo da kad skeniram usb sa kasperskim, ne vidi viruse, vec vidi kao cist uredjaj, a kad pregledam usb iz linuxa nadjem taj virus. windowsowi virusi ne vide linux sistem iz prostog razloga sto ne koriste iste fajlove, windows virusi su .exe fajlovi tj izvrsni, dok kod linuxa izvrsni imaju totalno drugaciju ekstenziju. jos jedna stvar je dobra a to je da linux windowsove viruse prikazuje sa kljucicima tako da se odmah prepoznaju. ne znam care, kako hoces, al po mom misljenju najbolje bi ti bilo da imas i linux operativni sistem

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ako koristis klasicani antivirus onda ti trebaju jos i antispyware , antimalware , firewall i sl. ako koristis neki antivirus internet security netreba ti nista od navedenog osim antimalware-a , jer sve ostalo vec imas u ovom drugom osim anti malware-a. dovoljna zastita ti je av internet security + antimalware. posto kazes da ti je skromno znanje o racunarima moj ti je predlog da linux nestavljas jos neko vrijeme bar dok malo vise ne naucis. prvo razlicita je instalacija linuxa i win-a , malo drugacija je instalacija programa sto te sada moze dodatno zbuniti.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Ajde mali bole evo ti dva programa,procitaj za cega sluze i da li je to sto ti treba.

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 4.42.1000 Final and Portable | 9 MB + 22 MB
SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware other products miss. Easily remove pests such as WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, and thousands more. SUPERAntiSpyware will detect and remove thousands of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, KeyLoggers, Dialers, Hi-Jackers, and Worms. SUPERAntiSpyware features many unique and powerful technologies and removes spyware threats that other applications fail to remove.
SUPERAntiSpyware Professional includes Real-Time Blocking of threats, Scheduled Scanning, and Free Unlimited Customer Service via e-mail. Also includes a Repair feature that allows you to restore various settings which are often changed by malware programs, but usually not corrected by simply removing the parasite. Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System. Dedicated Threat Research Team scours the web for new threats and provides daily definition updates.
Easily remove over 1 million pests and threat components such as VirusRay, AntiVirGear, VirusProtectPro, DriveCleaner, SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins, AntiSpyGolden and thousands more!
Features:
* Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry, Individual Folders and More! Includes Trusting Items and Excluding Folders for complete customization of scanning!
* Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers and many other types of threats.
* Light on System Resources and won't slow down your computer like many other anti-spyware products. Won't conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution!
* Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System!
* Real-Time Blocking of threats! Prevent potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing!
* Multi-Dimensional Scanning detects existing threats as well as threats of the future by analyzing threat characteristics in addition to code patterns.
* First Chance Prevention examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system.
* Process Interrogation Technology allows threats to be detected no matter where they are hiding on your system.
* Schedule either Quick, Complete or Custom Scans Daily or Weekly to ensure your computer is free from harmful software.
* Dedicated Threat Research Team scours the web for new threats and provides daily definition updates

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 4.42.1000 Final

Spy Emergency is an anti-spyware software that fast and secure removes spyware and other internet infections from your computer.
Spy Emergency protects you against spyware, adware, malware, homepage hijackers, remote administration tools, dialers, keyloggers, and many other types of internet infections.
Spy Emergency supports resident shields for real-time protection and automatic infections database updates for better protection. Secure Your Ideas with Spy Emergency!
Spy Emergency is a security application that protects your PC from spyware, malware and adware.
Easy to use adware removal interface even for novice user
Just simply three clicks to wash your problems away with Spy Emergency spyware adware removal software. By simply clicking the Start button your system scan starts immediately. Click on the Next button to review detected items, click on the Remove button to remove it.
Light on system resources
Spy Emergency do not slow down your computer and still protects you while your are working not like others spyware removal software.
Huge signature database
Spy Emergency has more than 985,000 threat definitions in its signature database!
In the wild malware removal
You might be running free Anti-Spyware to save money but these products may not catch really bad stuff and in the wild malware and spyware including worms and trojan horses. So you need something more powerful antispyware weapon like Spy Emergency really is.
Regullar database updates
Small and regular definition updates greatly reduce update downloading time.
Heuristics detection and real-time protection
With built in malware detection heuristics Spy Emergency detects new and unknown in the wild malware threats even before they are detected by other vendors virus scan and signatures update.
Integration of anti-spyware, anti-malware and anti-spam technologies
Spy Emergency supports not only detection for adware malware and spyware but even detection for malware threats like trojans, worms and backdoors. It checks your e-mails not only for malware but for spam messages too with built-in spam filter. When trojan worm or computer virus is detected it is automatically blocked.
Here are some key features of "Spy Emergency":
* Built-in proactive resident shield protection with dynamic heuristic engine that can even detect new and unknown Internet threats
* Lowlevel Anti-rootkit Protection
* Site Identity Verifier
* Extended behavioral heuristic scanning
* Support for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera browsers
* Scan of your system memory
* Scan of your registry
* Scan of your storage
* Built-in anti-spam
* System directory storage scan
* Tracking cookies scan
* Host file scan
* Hijackers scan
* Heuristic malware detection
* Polymorhic malware detection
* Generic unpacker with support for UPX, Aspack, ...
* Command line interface
* Automatic LSP stack repair
* Real-time memory shields that blocks spyware before it executes
* Prevention shields that blocks malware installation
* Browser shields, including homepage shield
* Tracking cookies shields
* Automatic incremental database updates
* News updates
* Individual items restore functionality
* Keeplist
* Scheduling support
* Simple configuration
* Intuitive and clear user interface for spyware removal
* Handy Shell Extension Scanning
* Skin support
* Language support
Spy Emergency 8.0.305.0

ako ti nesto nebude jasno slobodno pitaj,jer VECINA AV programa neprepoznaju razne kako ti kazes crvice i ostale zivotinjice:yea:

Poslednja izmena od urednika:
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Natrag