Online igra koju igram vec 5 godina (besplatna)... jako dobro

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Malo ljudi zna za tu igru jer je na volonterskoj bazi i francuska je pa se ne reklamira bas, ali eto ja sam ju poceo igrati nakon OGamea i eto vec 5 godina igram i odusevljen sam.

To je za mal ozbiljnije igrace koji vole dobru strategiju jer ne zahtjeva da se visi za compom 24h. Nego svaki dobro promisljen potez te moze uciniti najboljim igracem.

Tu nema one napaljene djece jer su to sve mal starija ekipa..

Probajte makar par dana i necete pozaliti obecajem:

war4fun.net

Evo i nasa reklama sa originalne stranice:
Assault & Strategy: New era (full game reset) is coming everybody have fair chance to be the best military strategist.

Players pilot a squad of up to 15 units and bring them to the victory. Build strategy with other players and rush to the enemy HQ. Already 500 daily players on the french version of this game. Will you show us how well you fight in the WAR4FUN version ?
Some of the main features :
- Tutorial for new players and live instructors that are willing to help you at any time
- More than 28 different units models
- More than 15 different types of actions
- map of different land types, with relief, road, rivers, structures and fortifications
- Players grouped in companies
- max 15 active units by player
- events notification for each units
- units evolution with experience
- players ranking
- units ranking (hall of fame) and personalising (text and image)
- medals attribution
- upgrade packs
- player Prestige management
- game stats
- internal mailing
- rules online
- 2 map rendering templates
- 5 skin templates
- online map editor
- sound effects
- optionnal image pack
- a free game

Most amazing feature of this game is that it isnt hardcore 24/ game so you don't have to spend all day sitting around Your computer to be the best of the best, just use your brain few times few minutes per day and show how good is your strategy

Here are some screenshots and direct link:
LINK : Assault & Strategy
screenshot : http://www.hemit.fr/as_scenarios/advertise.png
advertise.png

Natrag