Media player

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Da li netko zna kako da spojim vanjski HDD sa muzikom u MP3 formatu na "staro" audio pojačalo.Naime,želja mi je slušati muziku koju imam na disku preko HiFi opreme.Rečeno mi je da je jedna od varijanti i preko media playera koji koštaju oko 40 dolara naviše (eBay) , međutim nisam baš siguran da li podržavaju tu konekciju.Znam da se uglavnom koriste za spajanje sa TV-om , a i kad sam u domaćim dučanima pitao osoblje kakva je mogućnost spajanja sa HiFi linijom nisam dobio neki konkretan odgovor , pa bih zamolio da li netko možda zna nešto više o tome. Hvala

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
.............Gde li izmisle sve te neke neverovatne ,
egzibicionisticke kombinacije uopste mi nije jasno...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
210px-Cheating.png

U principu onde gde zvuk izlazi iz racunara ,izvuces onaj kabl za obicne komp zvucnike i gurnes onaj sto na oba kraja ima muski zavrseci jedan kraj u komp ,a drugi u to pojacalo i ti hifi zvucnici....medjutim ako recimo ta linija poseduje USB izlaz krknes flesku sa pesme i resis problem...

Takodje ne moras bas da izvuces onaj kabl za zvucnik ,da ti se nebi izgubio zvuk na kompu ,neko utakni taj dodatni kabl odpozadi u komp u drugi slot za zvuk,a kroz recimo Realtekovu aplikaciju ,nameni da je to zvuk za slusalice i opet imas izlaz za zvuk i na komp i na to.....
A ako bas hoces da slusas te pesme sa harda ,nezavisno od kompjutera i nikako drukcije,onda sve zavisi od tog hifija ,dal je u stanju da cita podatke sa hard diska,odnosno kao sto komp ima Bios sa podesavanjima ,tako postoje napredni muzicki stubovi koji su kompaktibilni sa postojecom komp teh.(hardovi) ,znaci to bi trebalo da pise u prirucniku koji dolazi uz tu liniju....kao i potrebni prikljuci(kablovi i adapteri)...
Ako imas srecu da ti linija podrzava Wireless hard drive,e onda si stvarno srecan tip...
seagate_goflex_satellite_wireless_external_hard_drive_1.jpg

...jer osim tebe tu ce moci da se zakacinju i komsije i da slusaju tvoje komplete...
Wireless External Hard Drive

...Inace ,ako smem da dodam zivimo u eri koja je vrlo zanimljiva ,pa tako se nemojte zacuditi ako u blizoj buducnosti dodjete u posed fena za kosu koji ce u sebi imati BIOS koji moze da se apgrejduje zavisno od anfiniteta...hehe...
...zatim holografki mobilni telefoni...internet mislima.....

Interesantni Djokosi dobijeni sisitemom ...copy ,paste...

[hl]Victor (JVC) UX-GM77 Micro Component System[/hl]
victor_jvc_ux-gm77.jpg

JVC Japan has announced the launch in early July of its new UX-GM77, a micro component system which supports a wide wide array of media, including a CD player, MD player and USB connection. So, it appears that the Mini Disc isn't dead yet .

The system also features 2GB of built-in memory, 2x 20W power amplifier, a dock for the JVC's Alneo V series of portable multimedia player and supports the most common formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV and AAC audio files.
JVC plans to release it in black or white color at $470.

[hl]Denon D-M37 Micro Component HiFi System[/hl]
denon_m37.jpg

Denon released a new hifi system, the D-M37 which is comprised of two speakers (SC-M37) and the main unit (RCD-M37). The system includes a CD player as well as a USB port to play MP3 files and CDs, an AM/FM tuner, 2x 30W power amplifier, and there is also an optional iPod dock cable so you can remote control your iPod directly through your Denon's system.

Speaker Specifications:
► Frequency response: 45Hz ~ 40kHz
► Nominal impedance: 6Ω
► Sensitivity: 86dB/mW
► Power handling: 60W

The system is sold separately, the speakers cost $190, and $350 for the main unit.

[hl]Onkyo X-NX10A Micro Component System with Built-in HDD[/hl]
onkyo_x-nx10a.jpg

Here is the X-NX10A, the newest micro component system from Onkyo that comes equipped with an integrated 80GB hard drive. The X-NX10A features a color LCD display, CD player, support for MP3/ATRAC/PCM formats, USB connectivity as well as Ethernet connectivity because the Onkyo's system has the ability to automatically retrieve information on the music you are listening to.

The stereo comes with a pair of 2-way bookshelf speakers including 13cm medium and 3cm tweeters that produce a total output power of 26W each (4Ω). It retails for around $700.

[hl]LG LFD850 Micro DVD Home Theater System[/hl]
lg_lfd850.jpg

LG has launched in the US the LFD850, a 160-watt stereo shelf system which combines superior sound quality and an attractive appearance in a compact package with piano black finish. The LFD850 features an AM/FM tuner, clock radio, CD/DVD playback with vacuum-loading vertical slot, USB media host, 3.5mm auxiliary input and all the needed video outputs to watch your DVD or DivX on a TV.

The LFD850 system comes along with a handy remote control for $299, and for $229 you can get the basic version without the DVD playback feature and video outputs.

Ovaj model je trenutno popularan u Evropi:
[hl]Sony NAS-E35HD & NAS-SC55PKE Hi-fi Systems Hit Europe[/hl]
sony_giga-juke_series.jpg

Unveiled at CES '08 in Las Vegas, Sony Europe officially announced the launch of its two new GIGA JUKE Hard Disk Drive Hi-fi systems NAS-E35HD and NAS-SC55PKE.

Both systems have a CD player, radio tuners with DAB on UK models, a dock for iPod, 80Gb HDD storage and high-speed ripping in Linear PCM, MP3, Window Media Audio or ATRAC audio format from various media such as vinyl, cassette, radio and MP3 players. The entry-level NAS-E35HD system brings all this flexibility to an affordable price of £300, while the NAS-SC55PKE which comes for £750 is a complete multi-room system of music server and wireless player unit, able to deliver music to up to five zones, wirelessly.

Dok ovaj ima u sebi cak i DVD Tuner
[hl]Hyundai H-MS1109 has Built-in TV Tuner, TFT Display and CD/DVD Player[/hl]
hyundai_h-ms1109.jpg

The Hyundai H-MS1109 is a compact entertainment system equipped with a 7-inch LCD screen, built-in TV tuner and a DVD player. The multi zone DVD player is able to read a wide variety of formats, including DVD, DVCD, Super VCD, VCD, HDCD, CDDA, MP3, WMA, DivX, Kodak Picture CD and JPEG. Also it includes embedded USB and SD/MMC/MS memory card reader on the front panel, Dolby Digital AC-3/DTS decoder and an AM/FM tuner with 80 presets.

The estimated retail price is $250, but it seems that the Hyundai H-MS1109 will be available only in Russia.

[hl]Kao zakljucak moze da povezes sve sa svacim ,ako je podrzano u samom uredjaju...[/hl]

Auuuu,evo ga ovaj opet braco,rodio se...
mr-bean-junior.jpg
]

Poslednja izmena:
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
uh covjek pitao dali moze,a ti mu postavi slika da kupi novu stereoliniju...heheheeeee

Natrag