le man 2010

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Le Mans (French pronunciation: [ləmɑ̃]) is a city in France, located on the Sarthe River. Traditionally the capital of the province of Maine, it is now the capital of the Sarthe department and the seat of the Roman Catholic diocese of Le Mans. Le Mans is a part of the Pays de la Loire region.
Its inhabitants are called Manceaux and Mancelles. It has been host to the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans sports car race since 1923.

800px-LeMans_PitStop2.JPG

The 24 Hours of Le Mans (24 Heures du Mans) is the world's oldest sports car race in endurance racing, held annually since 1923 near the town of Le Mans, Sarthe, France. Commonly known as the Grand Prix of Endurance, it is organised by the Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO) and runs on a circuit containing closed public roads that are meant not only to test a car and driver's ability to be quick, but also to last over a 24 hour period.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Peugeot cars dominated the first qualifying practice session ahead of the Le Mans 24hr race, with all four cars sitting at the top of the timesheets.

c020136b020b4c89d50af59a74adf25b.jpg

The fastest lap was set by the Peugeot Sport Total car driven by former F1 ace Sebastien Bourdais with a three minutes 19.711 seconds as the Peugeots continued their domination at the French circuit. Earlier in the day the marque's cars had recorded all four quickest times in opening free practice.
Alexander Wurz was second fastest in the Team Peugeot Total car with a 3:20.317, with Stephane Sarrazin (Team Peugeot Total) third on 3:20.325 and Nicolas Lapierre (Team Oreca Matmut) fourth in 3:21.192.
The Audi entries took the next three spots some two seconds further back, while the Aston Martin Lolas came in eighth and ninth quickest.

Eurosport commentator Martin Haven expects another fight between the diesels of Audi and Peugeot at this weekend's Le Mans 24 Hours despite the maiden appearance of British racing legend Nigel Mansell.

784f2b02618d38e0f5e19f4871e36996.jpg

Audi had been dominant in the endurance race prior to Peugeot's shock victory last year, winning the previous five editions.
"This year's race is almost certain to boil down into a duel between the diesel cars of Audi and Peugeot," Haven said.
"The German manufacturer has been the dominant force at Le Mans for the past decade, while the French cars won last year's race after three years of trying. Audi will certainly be looking for revenge."
Audi have won eight of the last 10 24 Hours races.
However Haven, who will head Eurosport's commentary team for the race, is excited by the prospect of the Aston Martin entry fighting for victory - plus the appearance of the Zytek driven by Mansell and his two sons.
"The Aston Martin Racing team will fly the flag for Britain, giving chase at the front of the field," he said of the car which will be driven by Harold Primat, Stefan Muecke and Adrian Fernandez.
"But there's extra spice for the British fans in the form of Nigel Mansell, who will start the race for the first time in his career.
"He will be partnered in an all-British Ginetta-Zytek by his sons Greg and Leo."
Should he help Beechdean Mansell claim victory, the 1992 Formula One world champion will join Graham Hill in the history books as the only other driver to secure the 'Triple Crown of Motorsport' - winning either the Indianapolis 500 or the Indy/CART title plus either the Monaco Grand Prix or the F1 drivers' title and the 24 Hours.
The whole race will be screened live across Eurosport's two standard television channels as well as on Eurosport HD. Qualifying and practice will also be shown live.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Šta reći o trci o kojoj već sve rečeno,za ovih 70 i kusur godina,koliko se već "vozi".Glavni rivalitet je,godinama unazad između pežoa i audia,audi je godinama dominirao,da bi pežo prošle godine "šokirao"auto svet,pobedom,i to ubedljivom,nad večitim rivalom (naći ću podatak,vreme......),u mom je stanu trenutno "opsadno" stanje,svaka se informacija,bukvalno guta,inače,juče je vožen prva dva (dnevni i noćni)trening;naknadno ću da dam podatke ko je trenutno prvi......Pravilo je da se voze četiri "sesije"...i od te četiri,na kraju,uzima se najbolje vreme,na osnovu kojeg se formira startni grid.....
Svojevremeno je trka bila čuvena po samom startu....naime....kola su bia sa jedne strane,a vozči sa druge.....u momentu starta,trkači su bukvalno leteli ka automobilima,pa ko brži,"njemu devojka";kasnije je to ukinutu,zbog incindenta,naima jedna od trkača je PAO,dok je trčao ka autu,a ostatak je već krenuo.....da ne kažem šta je moglo da se desi......sad......trka kreće tačno u tri.....formira se "startni poredak"po dva u jednom redu,voze se krugovi,dok se ne skloni sigunosno vozilo,pa juriš....dan i noć,dok u nedelju,opet u tri popodne,čuvena crno bela zastava ne označi kraj trke.....sad,ko će proći,audi,pežo....a možda (mada ne verujem)neko iznenadi...pratiću,i gledati da vas izveštavam o događanjima,na trci a i oko trke,inače kompletna trka,kao i sva četiri treninga biće na eurosportu (oba kanala),sad sajt.....ne bih ga ovde dao.....lako se da naći,pa do sledeće "sesije",toliko

Timetable: 2010 Le Mans 24 Hours
Tuesday June 8
17.00-18.00 Driver autograph session
Wednesday June 9
16.00-20.00 Free practice
22.00-00.00 Qualifying 1
Thursday June 10
19.00-21.00 Qualifying 2
22.00-24.00 Qualifying 3
Friday June 11
10.30-11.30 Aston Martin media meet and greet
18:00-19:00 Drivers’ parade through Le Mans city centre
Saturday June 12
09:00-09:45 Warm-up
15:00 Race Start
Sunday June 13
15:00 Race finish

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
24 Hours of Le Mans 2010 : Qualifying 1 report

470-peugeotaudi-lemans-mtc.jpg

The first two-hour-long qualifying session got underway at 10 p.m. Wednesday night on a fully dry track. Even though there was a bad weather forecast the track remained dry for the entire session and it only started to rain a few hours after the session.
Almost 25 percent of the drivers in action in this year’s edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans still had to complete three laps in the night to qualify for the race. As a result the track was packed with cars, much to the despair of several drivers that had already qualified.
Once again the Peugeots were dominating the session. Early on in the session they were posting 3:24’s, times that resembled the final times of the Audi R15 TDI’s. The Oreca Peugeot of Nicolas Lapierre was the first to go sub-3:24 after posting a 3:22.901 and then followed by a 3:21.192. Unfortunately for Lapierre his team had sent him out on a low-fuel run and on his next lap the #4 Peugeot came to stop on the track.
Just over 30 minutes into the session the red flag was shown when the #88 Team Felbermayr Proton Porsche went off at Mulsanne and came to halt on the middle of the track.
By then Lapierre was still on provisional pole, Jonny Kane (#42 Strakka Racing HDP ARX-01c) was fastest in LMP2. In the GT classes Young Driver AMR was quickest in GT1 and Gianmaria Bruni’s Risi Competizione Ferrari F430 GT2 was on pole in GT2.
Fifteen minutes after the red flag the session was restarted and the cars went out again for another attempt to gain a few places. But just twenty minutes after the restart there was a red flag once again as the #96 AF Corse went off at the Porsche Curves and slammed into the barriers backwards. A Ferrari with lots of (serioous) damage and an ambulance at the scene for Matias Russo, who was taken to the medical centre for checks. Given the damage it remains to be seen if the #96 will return to action.
Fiona Miller meanwhile confirmed that the provisional pole sitter, the #82 Risi Competizione Ferrari, would not go out anymore. The team found a transmission problem and the team decided to solve that one and not rush into action to get the car out again in the night qualifying session.
With just over half an hour left in the session the green flag was shown again and the teams went out again. Peugeot was immediately on the pace and Bourdais, Wurz and Sarrazin were aiming to improve the lap time set by Lapierre’s Oreca Peugeot.
Bourdais was the first to beat the 3:21.192 by setting a 3:19.711. Wurz set the second fastest time (3:20.317) and Sarrazin was third in 3:20.325. Audi some four seconds off the pace of the Peugeots.
Just towards the end of the session the #009 Aston Martin Racing posted the fastest lap time in the LMP1bis class, making it a Lola Aston 1-2-3.
In the other classes nothing changed so Strakka Racing, Young Driver AMR and Risi Competizione are on provisional poles for their respective classes. And with rain expected for most of Thursday chances are big that these times will not be beaten.
Interesting facts:
- The #12 Rebellion Racing Lola did not qualify as the team was working to repair damage from offs in practice;
- After their shunts in practice both Matech Competition cars returned to the track;
- Spyker Squadron replaced a gearbox between the free practice and qualifying session;
- Peter Dumbreck did not take part in qualifying tonight as he complained about a headache, he should be back on Thursday.

Izvor: Planetlemans.com

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Kvalifikacije,sreda 9 jun

Prva tri ubedljivo pežoi....audi su peti,šesti,i sedmi,a između se "sakrio"

Team Oreca Matmut

Uostalom evo tabele na

Kod:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_24_Hours_of_Le_Mans

kao i ostali deo treninga,rapored timova,vozača...

Poslednja izmena:
__John__Wayne__
LEGEND
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Le Man najuzbudljivija trka definitivno

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
na eurosport,u reklami,najavi,kako god nazivaju je MAJKA SVIH TRKA,sve je rčeno,upravo počonje,treći trening.....pa ću kad negde izađe izveštaj.......tu sam......

E,da,ima neka pravila,u boxu,različita u odnosu,na recimo,formulu 1.Dok u formuli četiri točka menjaju četiri mehaničara sa četiri "pištolja,u Lemanu,jedan pištolj,četiri mehaničara,naime,pre dve godine.......zapalio se auto (ne bukvalno,prosulo se gorivo po vozilu),ispalo je crevo za dolivanje goriva,i to zbog gužve.....

Poslednja izmena:
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pežou pol pozicija u Le Manu

6002739454c1164b13c955300446722_extreme.jpg

Posada Pežoa sa rednim brojem tri startovaće sa pol pozicije na 78. izdanju legendarne trke „24 časa Le Mana“, koja startuje u subotu u 15 časova.

Pol poziciju francuskoj ekipi doneo je domaći vozač Sebastijan Burde krugom u vremenu od 3:19.711 minuta na 13,629 kilometara dugoj stazi.
Pored Burdea Pežoov prototip 908 HDI – FAP sa brojem tri voziće njegov sunarodnik Simon Paženo i Portugalac Pedro Lami, a odmah iza njih na startu naći će se još dva prototipa francuske ekipe, čime je potvrđena dominacija Pežoa.
Drugo mesto, sa zaostatkom od šest desetinki, zauzeli su prošlogodišnji pobednici legendarne trke Austrijanac Aleksander Vurc i Mark Žene iz Španije, uz pridošlicu Britanca Entonija Dejvidsona, koji je u timu zamenio Dejvida Brebama iz Australije. Kao treći startovaće sve francuska posada koju čine Frank Montanju, Stefan Sarazan i Nikola Minasian.
15224610784c1166d62dff8584090652_extreme.jpg

Iza tri posade Pežoa nalazi se tim Oreke, takođe u prototipu francuske kompanije, a potom slede tri posade Audrija, od kojih je najbolje plasirana u sastavu Nemac Majk Rokenfeler, njegov sunarodnik Timo Bernard i Roman Duma iz Francuske. Prvih deset u kvalifikacijama kompletiraju dve posade Aston Martina i još jedna Oreke.

78. izdanje trke „24 časa Le Mana“ startuje u subotu od 15 časova po srednjeevropskom vremenu.

Rezultati kvalifikacija za „24 časa Le Mana“:
1. Pežo (Burde, Lami, Paženo) 3:19.711
2. Pežo (Vurc, Žene, Dejvidson) + 0.606
3. Pežo (Minasian, Sarazan, Montanji) + 0.614
4. Oreka (Pani, Laprijer, Duval) + 1.481
5. Audi (Rokenfeler, Bernar, Duma) + 2.270
6. Audi (Kristensen, Mekniš, Kapelo) + 2.465
7. Audi (Loterer, Fesler, Treluje) + 3.894
8. Aston Martin (Prima, Muke, Fernandez) + 6.969
9. Aston Martin (Tarner, Henkok, Barazi) + 7.036
10. Oreka (Ajari, Andre, Mejrik) + 9.765

Status