Kodi v18 Leia

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Meni se to više puta dešavalo, ali bih najčešće isključivao TV box iz struje, pa ponovo pokrenuo i nije bilo problema, a pitanju je SBB EON. Najčešće je bilo kada izađe nova verzija Kodija, pa treba apdejt da se uradi.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Koji model telefona i kako skidaš kodi? Sa plej prodavnice, ili sa kodi sajta?

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Rešio sam problem tako što sam skinuo sa oficijalnog sajta, očigledno da ima neki problem kada se downlaaduje sa google playa.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Molim pomoć! Zaboravio sam.. kako da imam vezu kodija i pc tj šta da omogućim na kompu i kodiju da mi vuče slike, video, listu sa kompa? Hvala i pozz

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Sa malim zakašnjenjem stiže i info o
Kodi "Leia" 18.5 Release

Kodi 18.5 Splash Screen

In our ongoing mission to bring you the very greatest (and most reliable) media centre software in the world, it's time to let another point release escape into the wild. Usual rules apply: this isn't about features, it's about stability and usability.
As usual, you can find a full summary of closed pull requests on GitHub, but the summary would be...
Interface/Look-and-Feel
  • Estuary and GUI info fixes, including scrollbar behaviour, icon names, label changes
  • Add dual support for Artist Slideshow 2.x and 3.x
  • Fix to always allow 'Black' screen saver
  • Fix wrong sort order list for music playlists node
Playback/Display
  • Fixes to external subtitle playback
  • Fixes to support for archives over UPnP
  • Fixes to "queue item" and "play next" for STRM files with Plugin URL
  • Fixes to "hide watched" status for videos
  • Fixes to resume handling when marking a file as unwatched
PVR
  • Fixes to EPG database storage, start/stop of PVR service
  • Fix handling of open modal dialogs
  • Fixes to commercial skip (EDL) processing
Other/General Fixes
  • Multiple Android changes around windowing, secure decoder and SDK versions
  • Multiple iOS changes, including support for iPhone 11 and 7th generation iPad, plus fixes for touch input, overlapping drawing surfaces, sandbox checks, notch support.
  • MacOS fixes around windowing, where only a portion of the screen was correctly rendered
  • Log files improvements around verbosity and security
  • Shoutcast improvements
  • Various fixes and improvements to add-on settings, package build documentation, build system, advancedsettings.xml, skin/profile changes and many other subsystems

The nature of point releases is that most of these changes won't be visible to most people unless they address a specific problem you'd stumbled across. That said, they're all real bugs, and real fixes, so thanks as always to all who found a bug, took the time to report it and, in some cases, provided a fix.
The full v18.5 changelog can be found in our GitHub milestone. If you want to read back on what was actually changed in v18 itself, you can find the corresponding articles in the blog posts - Kodi 18, Kodi 18.1, Kodi 18.2, Kodi 18.3 and Kodi 18.4.
Application delpoyment on different platforms (notably, Google Play and the Microsoft Store) varies due to circumstances outside of our control. It may thus take a few more days to appear everywhere, so just stay tuned.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
neznam da li sam na dobrom mestu ali imam jedan problem sa kodi
imam windows 7 64 bits
kodi 17.6 radio je dobro imao sam ton i sliku
od tada sve nove kodi imam ton a nemam sliku
probao sam poslednji 18.5 Leja isto ton ok ali nemam sliku
da li neko moze da mi pomogne
hvala unapred

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Da li ti je mozda u medjuvremenu crkla graficka pa koristis integrisanu grafiku sa ploce?

Poslato sa RNE-L21 pomoću Tapatoka

Natrag