iGO Primo Navigacija

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
vladcepesh ne znam gde se ukljucuje HUD za skin GjAk_v2.1_AriNe-32 ceo meni sam prosao uzduz i popreko i ne mogu da nadjem.

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Postavke karte - Screen Saver - i tu imas opciju za ukljucenje i ostale opcije.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
isčitaj i ovo

As already mentioned here , in the skin added support for Head-Up Display (HUD):
- Night navigation information is projected directly into the line of sight on the windshield.
1. Support HUD included in the "Map Settings " -> " Screen Saver ."
2 . HUD can be turned on only at night and only in landscape mode :
a) for the screen saver , an additional button "Head-Up Display",
b) when you click on this button -enables HUD, and the automatic screen saver turns off
c) when the HUD mode when you touch the screen anywhere - HUD disabled back into the cabin , and the automatic screen saver is

activated again ,
g ) if nothing is done , ie do not press on the screen , HUD will always remain on .
3 . Changes in the intro ( about the work itself screensavers read the description of the last fashion skin) :
a) Now when you run Prima automatic screen saver starts only after the first turn ,
b) if you want to include before, click on the current street
c) by clicking on the current image and street HUD can also be included and no route.
4 . In the cockpit add a button Help Nearby, which is activated / deactivated in the "Options skin ."
5 . Changed ( added ) some entries in sys.txt:
Kod:
[skin_arine]
back_to_screensaver=10 ; default - 5 sec ; adjustment time return to the automatic screen saver
skin_version=0 ; default - 1 ; showing off skin version at startup Primo
hud_maneuvers_color= от -10 до 10, default - 0; the color icon turns only in HUD mode
skin_new_year=0 ; default - 1 ; congratulations when you start off the Primo
6. Rapid removal of fixed radars :
- Now , after removal of the rapid removal of the radar button in the cockpit, we remain in the cockpit. Before crossing into

the navigation menu.
7. In fixed compass direction arrow to display the correct movement direction of motion :
- The arrow shows the direction of motion to the finish .
- If there are intermediate points , shows the direction of motion on the first Intermedia . point , after passing the first

prom. point - the second ... and only then to the finish .
- It does not work in the simulation !
8. In skin added changes associated with changes in the new versions of data.zip.
9. In buttons Trip Info corrected location of the font.
10 . Those . job.
11. thanks!

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Koji APK koristiti za navigaciju postavljenu na internu memoriju telefona.
Treba li sys.txt mijenjati podesavanja.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Moze li ova verzija na moj telefon Samsung Galaxy Y nije duos obican ima 1 sim android Gingerbread 2.3.6?

Ako nemoze koja navigacija bi mi mogla ici na galaxy y sa njegovom rezolucijom ali da je igo 8 ili Primo svejedno.

I jos nesto postoji li mogucnost da na igo 8 ubacim ovakav izgled:http://serbianforum.org/threads/igo-primo-2-4-ans-navigator-basarsoft.434911/page-36#post-1285715 ; ovaj na pocetku msm reci mi koje foldere da prekopiram da bih imao takav izgled na igo 8 ili neki igo primo koji mi posaljes

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Vlad,
koji Data file preporucujes za rezoluciju 1024x768 ....hvala

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Imam problem kod navigacije na samsungu S4 jer mi se strelica koja pokazuje putanju povremeno izgubi i nema je na ekranu pa se vrati, da li znate mozda u cemu je problem?
U pitanju je navigacija IGO Primo 9.6.29.331894.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
da li se ko bavio izgledom neba za dan? Ako se formira poseban folder gfx i u njemu postave izgledi neba a u semama prepravi putanja da iz tog gfx cita podatke dolazi do problema pogotovu sa .bmp vecih rezolucija. Izgleda da gornji deo neba obavezno rezervise iz data.zip file. Izgled neba po default iz data.zip nije nesto i kvari opstu sliku seme. Tih ogranicenja nije bilo u verziji 2.0

Natrag