Help your child write homework

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Tips for helping your child write:
Copy text from books and textbooks with interdental tongue. This is the simplest and at the same time unusual technique. Suitable for children with poor visual memory. You will be surprised, but many children cannot even rewrite the text from the textbook so as not to make mistakes! Such students are called hearing - they write as they hear or hear. Another type of child is kinesthetic. They write based on their hunches and assumptions. The letters are often confused. Instead of the word "table" they write "elephant". This is because when you say similar words, the tongue rests on the same place, and the children begin to get confused. When the tongue is clamped between the teeth, a person cannot pronounce words, so he automatically switches to visual perception. True, this technique requires perseverance and long practice.
wef.jpg
Read literature. Oddly enough, this method may be the most effective. With regular reading, the child develops a clear idea of what he has read, or rather, about the words he has read. Many primary school teachers specifically ask for a lot of literature not only during the holidays, but also in the middle of the school year. Teachers also ask parents to give the child a chance to try to write on their own, without their help or the author of the essay (https://bidforwriting.com/write-my-paper), this will help the child learn to write in the future. Further reading opens up new terms and words for the child, enriching their vocabulary. You need to start small - with books for preschoolers, so that the student does not forget to write the simplest words. Over time, you will have to complicate the task and give the child books for the elderly.

According to statistics, 70% of schoolchildren make certain mistakes when writing. What is pervasive illiteracy? Can't teachers teach everyone how to write correctly? When a child makes mistakes, parents make me cram the rules and rewrite every text endlessly. As a result, the number of errors for some reason, on the contrary, increases. And the student is filled with hatred for the lessons of the Russian language. Previously, such children were considered idlers, they were not suitable for ordinary education. The teachers waved at them, made "outstretched" triples and periodically left them for the second year.

Now these children are being diagnosed. According to statistics, the number of children with dysgraphia in elementary school in the United States is 30%! With dysgraphia, the child, oddly enough, knows the rules of the English language very well, but when he writes, he cannot apply them. Paradox. How is this possible?

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. easily find a book about any subject at zlibrary

Natrag