Garmin uređaji, mape

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Govorni radari (Nevena valjda):
Oktobar 2023:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Hidden content
Isprobavao sam, ponekad na nekim mjestima ne javi govorno, ko hoće da koristi ostaviti i svoj beep sound

Poslednja izmena:
UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
AdriaTOPO v5 PRO

AdriaTOPO PRO v5 Unlocked

Unpack and run install.bat to install on PC

Get ready for your next great adventure with the best topographic map for the Balkan countries. Whether on a short holiday or traveling during your gap year, hiking, mountaineering or cycling, this product is fully loaded with recreational features and content to get you where you wish to be.

Displays land feature and inland hydrography content originated from 1:25,000 scale maps
Includes ActiveRouting1 features, which allow you to plan and customize routes using the entire road and trail network; the activity specific map display shows content in different colors for the various activities
Covers hundreds of thousands of kilometers of roads, including unpaved roads, footpaths, pedestrian trails and cycling trails; also including popular named trails, which can be selected as preferential routes
Shows hundreds of thousands of searchable points of interest for recreational activities and traveling, such as towns, villages, lodging, food and drink, refuges, landmarks, summits and more
Compatible with free BaseCamp™ software, that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer routes and waypoints from your computer to your compatible device.

Atopo5pro.jpg

Hidden content

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
1.JPG

To je to i nigdje se nista nije instaliralo. Ili ja ne mogu da nadjem ali ova operacija se zavrsi z 2 sekunde.

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Podrazumjeva se da imas vec instalisan MapSource ili BaseCamp. Kao i za npr. City Navigator Europe NT Unicode 2024.20.

MapSource_AdriaTOPO v5.png

UREDNIK
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
City Navigator Europe NT Unicode 2025.10 Torrent

Torrent 21,62 GB

Hidden content
Hvala - r00tkit

Napomena - Garmin uređaji s podrškom za Unicode (od 2013). Verzije - 2xxx, 3xxx i drugi.

CityNavigatorEuropeNTU 2025.10.png

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pozdrav !
Мap source ne vidi mapu , lepo odradio unlock i neće ???

рutanja za Sity_Navigator_NTU - Program fayls /Data/Garmin/Maps ..., valjda tako treba , odavno nisam kreirao ?:)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Kakav unlock ako si skinio zadnje mape sa ove stranice mape su odkljucane ja sam radio sa mapsursom i sa maponstalom i sve je odkljucano.

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Garmin Drive 40 LMT
Pozdrav ekipa, imam gore navedeni uredjaj ,downloadovao sam za njega City Navigator Europe NTU 2025.10 ,
e sad sta me zanima u folderu Unlocked IMG postoje dvije mape i to NORTH i SOUTH , sad me zanima posto nema dovoljno interne memorije na uredjaju dali moze jedna mapa na internu memoriju a druga na sd card , ili postoji nacin da iz ove dve gore navedene mape izdvijim samo odredjene zemlje .
Uredjaj je vec patchovan otkljucan kako vec ,tako da mi vidi gore navedene mape .

Poslednja izmena:
Natrag