Designing a Presentation | 424 MB
English | 2h 15m | AVC1 960x540 15 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 48.0 KHz | 405 MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate
Whether you're pitching an idea to the boss or delivering a speech at a conference, an engaging presentation will help you reach your audience and emphasize your message. Join Justin Seeley as he explains what goes into a great slideshow—one that aids, not detracts from, the story you want to tell—and shows you how to create your own. Learn to develop themes from selected colors, images, and fonts and start adding content. Then showcase your data with charts and graphs, add animation and transitions, and control focal points, or areas you want to draw your audience's attention to. The lessons in this course work with a variety of presentation software, including PowerPoint and Keynote.
* Exploring the tools of the trade
* Setting up a slide deck
* Developing a slide theme with fonts, images, and colors
* Creating a storyboard
* Choosing software
* Using images as backgrounds
* Exploring the rules of slide typography
* Building charts and graphs
* Creating text and image focal points
* Effectively using animations and transitions
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed !
Download from Uploaded