Custom POI-Speed Cameras to: iGO, Navitel, Sygic, CoPilot

UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Custom POI-Speed Cameras to:
(iGO, Navitel, Sygic, CoPilot)

On: POIplaza | Free Points of Interests (POI) for iGO, Garmin, Sygic, TomTom and other popular navigation systems.
POIplaza | Free Points of Interests (POI) for iGO, Garmin, Sygic, TomTom and other popular navigation systems.
and the like, there are speed cameras files. You can also make sure your camera has a lot of false. Then I decided that I was where I put them there and not to my navigation NonStop ring ding-dong
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

From iGO My Way I took the audio (wav) file, converted it and renamed. Speed cameras.ogg
In Excel made basic file Speed cameras.csv. Fine icon Speed cameras.bmp and edit to 27x27 pixels/8 bit/Indexed Color
Note:
Speed cameras.csv must have a minimum order 4 points.

Download Sped cameras files
Download fast and easy your files! - cpqqyS
Determination of the place and find a kordinata cameras
On Google maps you find place where the fixed camera, and press right push button. Choose Drop LatLng Marker
c2b8a214c858.jpg

iGO
Explanation:
X = longitude
Y = latitude
TYPE = type of speed camera (1 - fixed speed camera locations; 2 - combined red light and speed cameras; 3 - fixed red light camera locations; 4 - section camera positions; 5 - lasers, hand-held radars and other mobile speed camera locations; 6 - Railway crossing; 7 - not constant mobile locations)
SPEED = speed limit in km/h
DIRTYPE = type of direction of the speedcam (0 - all directions (360°); 1 - define direction (see Direction field); 2 - two directions (forward/backward).
DIRECTION = Viewing angle (between 0° and 359°, 0° - North, 90° - East, 180° - South, 270° - West)

1. Open file Speed cameras.csv and enter the data by direction and example for iGO.
2. Save the file and change the extensions of csv in the txt (Speed cameras.txt)
3. File Speed cameras.txt put in iGO\content\speedcam
Before that delete everything from folder speedcam

Navitel Navigator
Spedcam file is the same as in iGO. Insert cell IDX, as well as in the picture.

da289bdb870c.jpg

Sygic
1. Open Speed cameras.txt in Notepad and replace , to TAB to get to the text in this case
X Y TYPE SPEED DIRTYPE DIRECTION
18.9429837 47.4521967 1 100 2 90
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

NOTE:
Such a file can be used for Sygic but you and that you add more information.
Delete cell X Y TYPE SPEED DIRTYPE DIRECTION
Delete red text
18.9429837 47.4521967 1 100 2 90
Instead of one (blue) this camera, you can add a name - or intersections nearby object
18.9429837 47.4521967 Charles PI-Merchants Rd
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
2. Open POI Convertor.exe
Create UPI from textfile - add Speed cameras.txt / and add Speed cameras.bmp / save Speed cameras.upi
3. Make folder import, add files Speed cameras.bmp and Speed cameras.upi to folder
4. Copy folder import in Sygic/maps
5. Copy Speed cameras.ogg to Sygic/Res/sound
6. Open Sygic and confirm the new POI Speed cameras.
7. Settings/Favorite POI(press Speed cameras and) check in Main category
8. Setings/Notifications & Sounds/ (check in Enabled sounds) and /pres Points of interest/(check Notification) press Speed cameras/Speed cameras/Speed cameras (sound) and In radius put 300 or 400 m.

CoPilot
Convert online Speed cameras.csv to Speed cameras.ov2 format
Edit Garmin POI files, TomTom POI files or Navman POI files - Online POI Manager
Delete files in folder poi_eu.safetycam
sdcard/com.alk.copilot.eumarket.premiumeupan/EU/save/user_places/poi_eu.safetycam/
Copy Speed cameras.ov2 to folder com.alk.copilot.eumarket.premiumeupan/EU/save/user_places
Run Copilot and confirm Safety camera

Poslednja izmena:
UPLOADER
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Pa kad si vec napravio ovaj tutorijal mogao si da ga prevedes.
Ако си приметио, у 90% случајева то радим, и све још и на ћирилици. Ако је то једино што си имао да ми упутиш, ок. Опрости али мало си малициозан, а знамо и ти и ја зашто!
Нема везе, не љутим се.

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Postoji google translate,21 vek je,hehee. Dobar post,potreban svakome

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Може ли неко окачити линк за POI. Имам iGO Primo 9.6.29.636868, resol. 1080x1848. Око мапа ми није све најјасније како сам убацио ову верзију са MapChangerom више не знам ни гдје су мапе ни која је кад активна

Natrag