Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
[h=3] Assassins Creed Revelations-SKIDROW[/h] Posted on 23.11.2011 at 20:36 in Games, PC by VinceW
ff9c7f67e3.jpg
Here’s SKIDROW with a HUGE release, it’s Assassins Creed: Revelations for your PC, cracked and all! I really don’t think this needs any more of an intro.. have fun with it!
Description: Assassin’s Creed Revelations presents the most immersive experience available in the series to date and the culmination of Ezio’s adventure. In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
In addition to Ezio’s award-winning story, the acclaimed online multiplayer experience from Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood returns, refined and expanded, with more modes, more maps and more characters that allow players to test their assassin skills against others from around the world. The latest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga also includes revolutionary gameplay, allowing players to manipulate the construct of Desmond’s memories and the Animus to decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future.
Netload Serious Filehosting - Netload
c510fbd659.jpg

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Zna li neko kako da resim problem?
Kad sam na ostrvu i kad udjem u desmond misije odmah me izbaci iz igre probao sam sa crack fix skidrow ali isto se desava.

Natrag