Assassin's Creed II (launcher instrukcije)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
:info:
e ovako pošto ima dosta vas koji ne mogu da ukapiraju kako se pokreće i koristi launcher,dozvolite da vam detaljno objasnim i od sada u ovoj temi diskutujemo o tome.

I present to you my latest application,
the Assassin's Creed 2 Launcher.

F.A.Q.

Q: What's it's main goal?
A: The main goal of this application is to make the whole process of playing the non-legit AC2 more user-friendly and closer to one-click.

Q: What does it do?
A: As soon as this application is launched it will automatically detect your AC2 and Ubisoft Game Launcher installation folders, download a newer modified version of UGL, which will connect to a server provided with the latest values instead of Ubisoft's, letting you play the game freely without having to run a server locally, change hosts and stuff. Now if the launcher doesn't detect an active internet connection or detects that the server is offline, it will launch a server locally so that you can still play.

Q: Ubisoft Game Launcher asks for a username and password. What do I do?
A: You can login with any username/password combination.

Q: What if you release a newer version of your application? Do I have to download it again?
A: No, the application features an update function which is accessible through the About window.

Q: But what if I launch AC2 without your Launcher? Will it update to the latest legit version - making it unplayable?
A: No, as soon as my launcher is launched one time with an active internet connection it will download a modified version of UGL, which will only auto-update from my server.

Q: What if my internet disconnects while I'm in-game?
A: The game will display a "Lost Network Connection" message. As soon as internet connection is regained the game will reconnect to the server and will let you continue the game.

Q: It says that I don't have Assassin's Creed II installed while I have it.
A: First of all make sure that it is INSTALLED and not copied from another computer. Also if you are under Windows 7 or Vista try running the launcher as an Administrator.

Q: While I was in-game a "Lost Network Connection" message appeared while I still had internet. What now?
A: This usually happens when the server restarts (every 2-6 hours). The game should automatically reconnect after 2-10 seconds. If it hasn't reconnected after 30 seconds it means that the server is offline, in which case you must close the game and restart the launcher (sad I know).

Q: Ok, the game disconnected and then reconnected but the message appeared for about 5 more times. Should I worry about it?
A: No. This usually happens when the server restarts and more that 100 clients are connecting at the same time. These messages should disappear after 10-30 seconds.

Q: Are you freaking stupid? We don't need a replacement to ubisoft's servers. We need an one-click offline crack!@%^!
A: First of all, a central server that a lot users can connect and play at the same time is more convenient to almost everyone. Secondly, this is why the app has an offline/local mode. Thirdly, if you don't like it don't use it...
:screen:možete videti u attach-u

:download:
Kod:
http://n0.pointlimit.com/F1L35/AC2/AC2Launcher.zip
Credits:
NoFaTe - Application Creator, Server Modification, Server Hosting
Domine - Server Creator
CS.RIN.RU Community - Latest Values

Znači samo i jednostavno raspakujete launcher na desktop,kada ga pokrenete traži vam da ga uputite do foldera gde vam se nalazi igra.to odradite i onda ga apdejtujete tako što kliknete na kružić koji sam zaokružio.ttrenutna verzija i najnovija je 1.4
:screen:

=Application Updated=

What's new in version 1.4:

- Fixed Local mode not working for people with UGL version higher than 0117
- Fixed Local mode not working if application was firstly started on a PC without an internet connection
- Optimized the process of detecting different files
- Added a function to auto-set UGL to save locally
- Minor adjustments for Local mode
- Made the Changelog dialog bigger

.No

:info:
Molim vas da ovde ne postavljate ni jedan drugi krek niti bilo šta drugo!
Nešto nije jasno?Pitajte!

Prilozi

• ac2screen1.jpg
    ac2screen1.jpg
    17,5 KB · Pregleda: 348
  • ac2screen2.jpg
    ac2screen2.jpg
    18,5 KB · Pregleda: 342
  • ac2screen3.jpg
    ac2screen3.jpg
    18,6 KB · Pregleda: 347
  • ac2screen4.jpg
    ac2screen4.jpg
    12,2 KB · Pregleda: 349
Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Sve sam ja to uradio,pokrenuo
izbacuje sledeci error

''An internet connection is required to play this game.failed to connect to Ubisoft Master servers.Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again''

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ok ako imaš sedmicu ili vistu idi desni klik i run as administrator
javi šta je bilo
si dobio opciju da ideš na local mode? tu ti ne treba net,ja proverio

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
pff,na xp-u sam
nisam dobio opciju nikakvu:S
a da ima negde serijal ne bi se sad s ovim zajebavao

i imam adsl konekciju,sad ne razumem u cemu je problem

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
brate pa nisi ga apdejtovao.
najnovija verzija daje ti opciju da biraš kako ćeš da igraš.
molim te pročitaj sve ponovo.ako treba dva puta ;)

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
Au kakav zajeb : DD
(jednom sam probao,pa nije ni update hteo)
izvini molim te zbog smaranja
hvala!

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
nema prob.jednim klikom na hvala u prvom postu rešili bi dilemu ;):blum3:

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ok
ovako, imam win7, run as administrator, update, local mode, onda pise ako imam otvore skype,apache on ce da zatvri bla bla. trazi servere, lunching i tako stoji 1-2 min i izbaci gresku kao ovome gore. neka resenja? hvala unapred!

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
pff,na xp-u sam
nisam dobio opciju nikakvu:S
a da ima negde serijal ne bi se sad s ovim zajebavao

i imam adsl konekciju,sad ne razumem u cemu je problem

Upravo za XP kada ides na run as samo odstikliras u kavadraticu gde pise Protect my computer and...> pa OK. I pokreces igru milion posto. :drinks:

Član
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
ok
ovako, imam win7, run as administrator, update, local mode, onda pise ako imam otvore skype,apache on ce da zatvri bla bla. trazi servere, lunching i tako stoji 1-2 min i izbaci gresku kao ovome gore. neka resenja? hvala unapred!

pa da,kada ideš local mode on će ti sam isključiti sve te programe kako bi mogao da radi.e sada zašto neki imaju problem to ni sam NoFate ne konta.Probaj firewall da isključiš potpuno,pa onda.Ne znam.Ako to ne ide piči onda normal mode.Sledeći update će taj problemčić za stvarno mali broj njih da reši.Meni radi i jedno i drugo kao i mnogim drugima.poz

Natrag