Announcing Beta of Malwarebytes 3.0, a Next-Generation Antivirus Replacement

Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
So, I can replace my traditional antivirus?
Yes! As I said above, over 50% of our customers already have too. We believe in layered defense and built Malwarebytes 3.0 to provide the right mix of proactive and signature-less technologies to combat modern threats and zero-day malware. The combination of our Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, Website Protection, and Remediation technologies has you better covered than the traditional antivirus companies that charge more for less effective protection.

Can I still run Malwarebytes alongside my Symantec or McAfee?
Certainly! We built Malwarebytes 3.0 to be compatible with all major antivirus software, even Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials.

How do I try the beta of Malwarebytes 3.0 if I also have Anti-Exploit or Anti-Ransomware installed?
Simply download and run the installer from the link above. Malwarebytes 3.0 will automatically remove the old Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit and Anti-Ransomware and upgrade them all to Malwarebytes 3.0.

Which Operating Systems does Malwarebytes 3.0 work under?
We continue to support all versions from Windows XP to the latest Windows 10. Our Anti-Ransomware technology is only enabled on Windows 7 or higher.

582af81ce7d76_ScreenHunter_163Nov_1503_55.jpg.dd78592e416cc45e79e14173c635f8bf.jpg

Ovo bi trebalo da bude pun pogodak.

Kod:
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/190369-announcing-beta-of-malwarebytes-30-a-next-generation-antivirus-replacement/

Natrag